aibee

Dedicated to anonymous__i aka aibee

~~~

Q1:  Tell us something about yourself ?
A1. Hey, so I am a reader and writer on wattpad. So far, I have read hundreds of books on this platform and published two of my own. I really find comfort in reading books as long as the story line is intriguing.

Q2: Meaning of ur name? Nick name if you have any?
A2. My pen name here is anonymous__i. I chose it because I didn't want to reveal my identity. The 'I' at the end however is the initial of my first name.

Q3: Which thing inspires you most to write? And Where do you get your ideas?
A:To be honest, I believe inspiration can strike you anytime. Sometimes, a real life scene unfolds infront of me and I pen it into a story. Mostly, I write what I want to read.

Q4: if you read Wattpad stories What attracts you to read any book here?
A:I think, mostly the blurb, storyline and a good vocabulary.

Q5: Is there any author who inspires you a lot?
A:. I don't really have a particular name in mind lol.

Q6: How do you come up with the titles to your books?
A: I choose the title by thinking what suits the most to story. Something which connects to the story and makes the reader eager to read more.

Q7: Do you leave a part of yourself in your characters?
A: The characters don't contain a part of me but of those around me. I try to make my characters relatable and try to portray their emotions in a human like way.

Q8: If any of your book were made a movie, which actors would play your characters? And what's the name of the movie?
A: If any of my books is turned into a movie, I would want it to be Meet You Past The Galaxy (which is never going to happen lol). I would want Vicky Kaushal and Sarah Khan to play the roles.

Q9: What's your favorite under-appreciated book?
A: My favourite under appreciated book on wattpad is Paper constellations by @poetriaaaa. Other than that I really like The Introvert's Way by Sophia Dembling.

Q10: How do you deal with negative criticism?
A: Luckily, I haven't dealt with negative criticism so far. And even if someone points out a flaw, it only helps me in improving my stories further.

Q11: Is there any fan-moment or good memory in your writing journey here?
A: Once someone read my story till the end and left huge number of comments. I followed them and was so over the moon by their response.

Q12: How do you handle writer's blocks?
A: I usually wait for the words to comeback. I open the drafts, listen to music and try to write down a few words.

Q13: If you could meet your characters, what would you say to them?
A: If I could meet Kai from Cherry Blossom I'll ask him to be my male bestfriend.

Q: Besides writing What do you like doing in your spare time?
A: I like listening to music and read novels in my free time.

Q: Do you speak any other languages?
A: I am bilingual. So I speak only Hindi and English.

Q: What's the weirdest question you've been asked?
A: No, I haven't been asked any weird questions. Not any that I can think of.

Q: This and that

*Eating outside or cooking at home?
Eating outside.

*Netflix or YouTube?
Netflix

*Calls or texts?
Texts

*Coffee or tea?
Coffee

*Dogs or babies?
None

*Forest or beach?
Beach

*Concerts or Movies?
Movies

*Credit card or Cash?
Credit card

Q: In last, Do you enjoyed this interview? How was your experience? Few words for your readers?

Thank you so much for having me here. I had so much fun answering these questions. Have a really great day ahead!

~~~

               Thats all for anonymous__i do checkout her work if you haven't read yet!

You can also ask for your favorite author's interview.  I will try arrange for you ! And those who are already requested  stay tuned you will get it soon.

With love
Zahqas