5

TW: ABUSE

"Are you going home now?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was putting a few documents into his bag, while clearing away a few things.
"Yeah, I need to get this little boy home before he wakes up in a cranky mood, and my shift has ended and so had yours. So you should go home too Jeon, it's been a tiring day, so get yourself home eat and go to bed like a good boy hm" Tae chuckled.

"Thank you, but I think I might stay here for a bit, just familiarising myself with everything" Jungkook nodded, discarding his tiredness.
"Okay well thank you for your help today, you did good and I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning"
"Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow" Jungkook nodded and smiled softly at the tired boy who had his head resting on Tae's neck as he slept.

Taehyung grabbed his stuff and left the office with Bam in his arms. Jungkook waved him off and began looking around the building. He made his way around till he came back to the elders office again. He cleaned up a few things for him until he was stopped by someone walking in.

"Oh Doctor Kim?" Jungkook said looking at Namjoon.
"What are you still doing here? your shift ended an hour ago. You have work again early morning so go home!" Namjoon begged seeing the bags under his eyes.

Jungkook sighed and just softly nodded.
"Okay, okay I'll go" Jungkook grabbed his belongings and bowed towards the doctor before running off.
He walked out of the hospital building and began to trek home. He took his time, he was in no rush and well he didn't want to be in a rush.

He wasn't ready to come home to be ignored, left alone and all. So he just took a leisurely walk before he came home. Till finally he arrived at his house. He took a deep breath and opened the front door, before walking in.

When the door shut behind him he heard the yell shout which is so familiar.
"YAH COME HERE"
Jungkook hung his head low and walked to the livingroom.
"Where have you been?" A man grumbled as he circled his glass around which had enough alcohol in to make you absolutely drunk.
"Work, I got a job at the hospital...sir"
"Work? Your mother here had to cook dinner because you weren't here. What sort of child are you?" He questioned with a spit to his feet.

"I'm sorry mame" Jungkook turned and bowed to his mother.
"Come here" He demanded.
Jungkook walked over to his father who stank of cigarettes and vodka.
The man grabbed Jungkook's jaw harshly, forming bruises and pulled him forwards. Jungkook showed a discomforted face when he watched the man bring the glass to his lips.

He forced his mouth open and he pushed the liquid down his throat making him gag as he tried to not swallow the horrid toxic chemicals. He let out a few coughs and looked at his father with numb eyes. But it didn't stop there, he did it 3x over, knowing fully well that the boy was a light weight.

"That's your punishment for tonight, let's see how you are tomorrow morning. Will Jungkookie here get fired after only working there for a few weeks because he had a hangover?" he spat angrily.
Jungkook was about to get up but his so called father brought him in close and grabbed his arm. Jungkook looked down and gulped nervously knowing what was about to happen as it's happened too many times now, so much that his arms are littered in scars. Burn scars.

Mr Jeon pushed his cigarette into the boys arm causing a black and red burn to form on his arm which had very little space of just his normal skin. Jungkook winced in pain as he felt the heat rush through his skin.

"Now fuck off" he growled pushing Jungkook away.
Jungkook slowly and carefully picked himself up, as he felt himself waving around, feeling foggy and dazed. He held himself close to the banister as he walked up the stairs and to his room, locking the door behind him.

He pushed himself to the bed, not even caring that he was still in his uniform. He stuffed his face into his pile of pillows and began to cry through the pain. He hated it, he thought getting a job would make his parents happy. He would be out of their way, but there's always an excuse as to when they don't like him. It's painful and he hated it. If only he had enough money to run away.... And so he decided he would save before he could run away.

The tears slid down his cheeks and straight into the pillow. With the thin piece of fabric soaking up the tears, into the pillow. He tried to hum a song to get rid of the feeling of throwing up, till finally he lulled himself to sleep.

This was Jungkook's life, it was his average life. Even though he had no wattpad lifestyle, it still wasn't pleasant. How can you call it a wattpad life when instead it's reality. Jungkook's reality. His parents swung from being okay to being absolute dicks constantly, and he never knew when they were going to be dicks. And well this was an example of them being a dick. They weren't happy that he got a job, but there weren't equally as happy when he didn't have a job. They just liked causing pain to him when they had nothing else to do.

But of course they'd never do such a thing to their beloved eldest son. Heesung was their favourite by miles. Because he wasn't a mistake. They loved him, pushed him to be successful but also being supportive. While with Jungkook they didn't care, they just wanted to annoy him. It had been like this through his childhood, but Jungkook it wasn't much of a childhood because he had to grow up as soon as possible, and he only had one hope, to be free.