37

Once everyone had left, Jungkook quickly ran upstairs blinking away his tears. He took his outfit off and changed into pyjamas, while doing his short night routine, as he couldn't comprehend standing up as his stomach and body was hurting so much.

He made his way under the duvet and waited for his boyfriends arrival. Which he hoped wouldn't be too long because he was so worried about him.

Not long later, an angry looking Taehyung walked in. Jungkook watched Tae as he looked around the bedroom, for something. Until he finally found what he was looking for, the keys.
"Tae come to bed, please" Jungkook called quietly.

"No I'm leaving, I need to think" Tae huffed, trying to bite his tongue as he hated the fact he was making his baby more upset.
"Think about what? Please talk to me don't shut me out" Jungkook pleaded.
"I need to leave before I say something I'll regret, I don't want to fight with you when you've done nothing wrong, so give me space to cool down"
"Okay fine, but come back home safely, that's all I ask" Jungkook chewed his lip trying to stop his sob.
"I will, get some rest" Taehyung said with a blank expression and shut the door behind him.

Jungkook slouched down and cuddled into the duvet, which was giving no warmth or comfort whatsoever. He hated that Tae was upset, he hated that he knew Tae was blaming himself for Donghyun's doings when it isn't his fault.

All he wished was that Tae would come back soon.

-

Taehyung left the house and went for a walk around the area. He even called up his mother after a few hours of thinking in his toxic mind, and needed the comfort and guidance from his mother and a ungodly hour in the morning.

Thankfully after Taehyung sobbing to her, she of course helped her child calm down, and gave him options which urged his mind to click when thinking about what he was doing.

Taehyung's mother then called Jungkook, thinking the boy would be stressing about Tae's whereabouts. Which she was very much right about and she explained that Tae was on his way home. So Jungkook jumped out of bed and sat on the stairs anticipating Tae's arrival. It had just turned 4am meaning Taehyung had been gone for about 4 hours and a half. That whole time Jungkook had been laying in bed cuddling Tae's pillow, waiting for a call, text or even Tae to walk through the door. But it didn't happen till now.

Fianlly the front door opened and in walked a very tired, broken boy. Who looked like he had been crying for a long time.

"Tae" Jungkook chimed tiredly as he rushed off the stairs and stood in front of him, wanting to feel his boyfriend in his arms once again.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left." Was all that Taehyung said, before carefully wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and dug his face into the younger neck.
He took in the younger's natural scent and let out a massive sigh he had been holding in for so long. He finally felt safe again.

"I was angry at myself, frustrated. Why can't we live a normal life together, freely. Without people getting in our way. I hate it, Jia, your dad and family, Donghyun; why are they all out to get us. I want you to be happy, not afraid. What am I lacking and what am I doing wrong for this all to happen? I love you and I want you to have the best life possible, but I'm only making it worse!" Taehyung finally sobbed into Jungkook's neck, breaking all his walls and expressing his worries to his lover.

"Oh Tae, Why are you blaming yourself?" Jungkook held Tae tightly, running his hands through his hair.
"You shouldn't blame yourself, maybe life gave us these hurdles to show that no matter what happens we can get through anything together. Wouldn't you rather have all the hard stuff now and have the rest of our lives living happily?"
Jungkook questioned, feeling Tae nod into his neck as a response.

"Exactly, I know you were frustrated, stressed, anxious, worried, and I'm not angry at you for leaving. You did the right thing, putting yourself first is the most important thing. You can put yourself first while caring for others, as you put yourself first you stopped anything bad from happening. You're not making my life worse, you're the only person who has ever shown me that this life was still worth fighting for. I'm my happiest when I'm with you, you've shown me the beauty of life. Now please cheer up, and let's hope that's the last of our hurdles" Jungkook pushed out a small laugh, in hopes that it will calm his big baby down.

"I love you so much, thank you for understanding me even in the times I don't understand myself. God I hope that is the last of the hurdles but at least we have each other, no matter what" Tae mumbled, moving away from the younger's neck and kissed his forehead.
"That's more like it hm" Jungkook smiled hugging Tae close.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook off the floor and walked upstairs to their bedroom. He placed his queen on the bed and quickly stripped off his clothes and wore joggers. He went to the bathroom and came back, joining the younger on the bed. Jungkook assumed they were going to cuddle and sleep but the elder needed to do one last thing before hand.

He lifted Jungkook's top and folded over the younger's pyjama shorts so his waist was on full exposure. Tae sighed seeing the bruises on his hips. He left multiple kisses in them, making Jungkook tear up.
"Did it hurt a lot?" Tae whispered against his bare skin.
"A little bit, but it's okay now tiger" Jungkook weeped out.
Taehyung nodded and placed some cream on before crawling back up and pulled Jungkook into a hug.

"I promise I won't let anyone hurt you ever again, and if it does I'll make sure they won't be able to sit down without being in tremendous pain"