22

"Tae baby why haven't you been talking. We have a two week break and you've spent the whole day not talking since we had a shower this morning. Talk to me please" Jungkook placed himself in the elders lap and had his arms around his neck. "Don't push me away"
Tae hugged the boy back and pulled him closer, "I'm sorry, I really am, I should have come home with you, then I wouldn't feel like this"
"Tae you're scaring me, please talk to me"

"N-no I shouldn't be the one talking it should be you baby. Why didn't you tell me that something happened after your shift a few days ago with Donghyun" Tae gritted his teeth not wanting to scare the boy.
"W-what are you s-saying?"
"Jungkook he came onto you, and you didn't tell me. Why didn't you tell me?" Tae kissed the shell of Jungkook's ear making his stomach twist.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I thought I could handle it. H-he came up to me yesterday too, and I told him to fuck off but he kept pestering me hence why I went home. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hidden it, but so much is happening, I just can't understand why people can't leave us alone and I didn't want you to worry" Jungkook placed his head into the elders neck, and felt safe and secure.

"Koo never hide anything from me again, I love you, and nothing is going to change that. We'll make that bastard pay"
"Tae don't be an idiot, he's right up the seniors arse. Anyway now I've talked, it's your turn now. Last night was like I had left you or something"

Taehyung took a deep sigh before he explained what actually happened last night. Jungkook felt so bad for him, if it was him he would have completely lost it if someone said that about Tae to him.

"Shhh it's okay honey, he won't come between us I promise. Like I've told you multiple times, you helped me and I love you and Bam there's no way I'm leaving this" Jungkook kissed the elders face, making him smile.

"You know, to prove that I love you and only you, I'm ready if you're ready"
"What to make love?" Which as a response Jungkook blushed massively.
"Baby, I'm ready when you're ready. I don't want you to force yourse" Jungkook cut him off by pulling the elder into a heated kiss.

SMUT AHEAD

"I'm ready Tae" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead, before picking him up and walking them to their bedroom. He shut the door and dropped Jungkook on the mattress. Taehyung pulled off his shirt, and shoved it to the side. Jungkook shyly lifted his shirt off too, hiding his stomach and scarred arms.

"Don't do that, you're perfect just the way you are" Tae softly moved the boys arms away and instead pinned them above his head.
He pressed kisses down his neck and to his chest, leaving long lingering kisses around the younger's nipples. Jungkook arched his back up feeling shivers run around as Tae's fingers caressed his body.
"You're so so beautiful darling"

Jungkook turned a bright shade of red and slowly looked to the side when Tae began unbuckling his trousers.
"You okay are you sure about this?" Tae said as he removed all of Jungkook's clothes and straight after his own.
The sight of the elders dick made his stomach pool of heat, noticing how big it was when hard.
"Tae I promise it's fine, I couldn't be more ready, just go gentle" Jungkook cupped the elders cheek softly, trying to hide his embarrassment.
"Of course I will baby" Tae supportively smiled before he pressed kisses down the younger's stomach and to his v line.

Jungkook gasped when Tae gently glided his fingers along the younger's ass and up to his hole. Jungkook coughed slightly when Tae dipped the tip of his finger into his hole.
"Relax" Tae commanded, dominance laced in his voice, as he quickly coated his finger with lube.
Jungkook quickly nodded and slowly eased himself as Tae pushed the finger in further. He continued to move his finger making Jungkook moan softly.

Tae leant over and pulled Jungkook into another kiss, as he added his second finger. Jungkook let out a shaky breath before deciding to pleasure the elder. He stretched out his arm and wrapped his soft hand around the elders cock.

He glided his thumb over the tip and slowly pushed his hand down to the base and began to pump it repeatedly in a fast motion. Ever so often he would squeeze the elders shaft from where Tae hit his prostate with his fingers.

"I'm close" Tae heavily breathed as he bit his lips studying the younger all over.
Jungkook nodded and fastened his pace, before finally Tae came all over his stomach and hand.
Tae removed his hand away from the younger's ass. He slipped on a condom and lubed himself again before slowly pushing into the younger.

Jungkook gripped onto Taehyung's shoulder and held his breath.
"Are you okay? You've got to breathe" Tae instructed.
Jungkook nodded and let out a breath with his breathing finally regulating.
"Ready?" Tae moved some hair out of the younger's face.
"Please" Jungkook whispered, not even a second later Tae began to thrust into the boy.

Jungkook slapped his mouth trying to muffle his moans, but Tae pushed his arms away.
"No don't let me hear you" Tae demanded, so instead Jungkook fisted his bed sheets as he let himself squirm around, from over sensitivity.

"T-Tae" Jungkook cried as his member was almost pulsing, as it leaked precum.
"M-more, please" Jungkook moaned out, which apparently he wasn't ready for when Tae thrusted deeper and faster, while also pumping his member.
"You're so beautiful, and all mine" Jungkook's legs trembled vigorously underneath Tae.

"T-Tae I-I"
"Don't hold back baby" Tae cockily said, when he felt Jungkook squeeze around him, making him reach his high soon too.
Jungkook moaned before releasing over his stomach mixing with the elders. Taehyung followed not long after and rose put his high, till Tae slowly removed himself from the younger.