Epilogue

5 years later...

"Pwease" Areum begged.
"Fine Ari, you've got to hold onto me okay" Bam smiled, bending down for his little sister so she could climb onto his back.
Areum excitedly jumped onto her brothers back and held onto him tightly.
"Run run run" Ari screamed happily.
Bam spun around in circles making Ari giggle loudly.

"Kim Taehyung! Get your fluffy butt here!" Jungkook screamed from upstairs.
"Ughhh kids save me, dada is about to die" Taehyung cringed on the sofa, feeling the heat rush to his cheeks in nervousness.
"Nu uh dada is in trouble, mama bambi deserves an apology dad" Bam smiled hearing Ari giggle.
"Pleaseee" Tae cried.
"Tae here now!"

"Coming baby" Tae yelled back, sluggishly getting off the sofa, pouting at his children who were smirking at him.
"I'm going to get you back you little monsters" Tae stuck his tongue out before sprinting upstairs.
"Yes sweetheart" Tae chimed as he walked into their bedroom.

"Care to explain why all you clothes are on the floor. I know you're tired, but I'm tired too but I'm still capable of putting my clothes into the washing basket but you can't?" Jungkook asked pointing at all of the clothes littering their floor.
"My bad, I'm sorry, I promise I'll put my clothes in the washing basket" he apologised as he picked up all his clothes and pushing them into the washing basket.

"See wasn't so hard now was it hubby" Jungkook tilted his head with a smile as he walked up to the elder and hugged his neck.
"Hmm I'm sorry baby" Tae hugged his waist before kissing the younger's head.
"Don't let it happen again, I'm not your mother, I'm your husband" Jungkook was the one to pout now.
"I know and you're the best husband ever, and of course the best mother to our beautiful children"

"Indeed they are, and you're the best husband and father too. I love you s"
"Mama"
There was a loud call from Bam.
"Coming baby" Jungkook called back, leaving his husbands embrace and ran downstairs.

"Me and Ari are hungry" Bam said carrying his little sister to the kitchen.
"What does my babies want as a snack?" He asked rummaging through the cupboards.
"Jelly and ice crweam" Ari screamed.
"Definitely daughter like mother" Taehyung smiled as he walked into the kitchen.
"Dada" Ari called, wanting to be picked up by him.

Taehyung came along and safely picked his daughter up from Bam's back and placed her on his hip. Bam was watching them with a smile and quickly ran to his mother.
"Bambi I want cuddles" Bam asked.
"Awh come here bub" Jungkook opened his arms and kissed his sons face softly.
"Yah you little monster you never let me kiss or hug you" Tae whined, but quickly stopped when his daughter kissed his cheek.

"That's because I'm a big boy now"
"You're still a big boy if you hug your dada baby, if you can hug me you can hug you dada too" Jungkook whispered kissing his head again.
Bam tucked his head into his mothers stomach hugging him tightly.
"I know, I'm sorry"
"I'm not angry bub, but go hug your dada okay and show him that you love him, because I know how much you love your dadas cuddles" Jungkook ruffled his hair gently giving him a little push.

Bam ran to his dad on the other side of the room, and jumped onto Tae. Taehyung picked the boy up with his other arm, so he was holding both of them.
"Sorry dada" Bam kissed his cheek.
"Awh champ, it's okay, I love you buddy" Tae smiled kissing both his son and daughter.

Jungkook smiled and skipped over to them and wrapped his arms around Tae's chest and holding onto his kids.
"Awh I love my babies so much" Tae cooed.
"Such a sap" Jungkook snorted, but quickly kissed his lips with a cheeky smile and made a snack for his kids.

A few hours passed and it was time for the kids to go to bed, Taehyung was in the home office finalising documents while Jungkook told his children to go get ready for bed. He gave a few minutes before following them upstairs. The two were brushing their teeth together, standing on their stools so they could reach the sink.
"We'll done babies, look at you two not even needing mama's help anymore" Jungkook pretended to wipe a tear as he looked at the two in the mirror.

Once they were done Jungkook picked both of the kids up like monkeys and walked them to their dads office.
"Hubby, time to say goodnight" Jungkook smiled placing the kids on the floor and let them run towards their dad who moved his chair out so he could hug them.
"Ahhhh good night my sweet little babies. Sleep well okay, sweet dreams, I love you both so so much" Tae kissed their cheeks over and over again, making them giggle.
"Love you too dada" they both said kissing him back.

"Okay come on then, both get into bed and I'll come tuck you in okay, I'm going to be counting, ready 1, 2" Jungkook called as the kids sprinted out of the office to their rooms.
Jungkook walked to his husband and hugged him tightly. "Are you going to finish soon?" Jungkook asked softly.
"Hmm I should only be 5 minutes. We can watch a film tonight if you want as we don't have work tomorrow" Tae suggested.
"Yeah that sounds nice, I'll get them to bed and get a movie up. 7, 8" Jungkook yelled making sure the children know he's still counting.

"Okay, I'll quickly finish up" Tae kissed the younger's hand gently, letting him go and attend the kids.
Jungkook walked out and went to Ari's bed first as they rotate each day.

"Ah well done baby, you are already in bed!" Jungkook gasped walking over to her bed and sat on the edge.
He straightened out the duvet and tucked her in tightly so she was all snuggled up but he noticed that her eyes were watering.
"What's wrong sweetie?"
"Mama I can't find bun" Ari's bottom lip wobbled.
"Don't cry princess I'll find him okay" Jungkook stood up and looked around the room until finally he found her cuddly toy she had since she was born.
"Look princess I found him" Jungkook waved her bun around as he walked back to her.

She reached out her arms and brought Bun into her arms, finally stopping her cries.
"Okay now baby?" He asked as he wiped her cheeks.
"Thank you mama" She opened her arms out for Jungkook to hug her which of course he did.
"Sleep well princess, and when you wake up tomorrow we can have a nice breakfast and we can go out as a family. Sound fun?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes yes yes" She squealed happily, but was quickly cut off by a yawn.
"Okay got to sleep now, I love you"
"Ari loves mama, and dada and Bamie too"
"Good girl" Jungkook kissed he cheek a few times before getting up and turned the light off before shutting the door.

Jungkook walked over to Bam's room and saw him reading his school book.
"Thanks for waiting patiently baby, Ari lost Bun" Jungkook smiled walking over to him.
Bam scooted over and let Jungkook get into bed with him while putting his book away. Bam was quick to cuddle Jungkook and rest his head on his mama's chest.

"Are you okay bub?" Jungkook asked as he ran his fingers through his sons hair.
"Hmm I missed you and dada" Bam mumbled.
"I'm sorry baby, I know it's difficult that both me and dada work all the time. I'm so proud of you baby, you're so mature, but tell me honestly baby, would you rather us not work as much. It's okay to be selfish sometimes" Jungkook encouraged, he didn't notice that they had been picking up a lot more shifts recently and it worried his a lot for his babies health.

"Mhm I just wish we could spend more time together as a 4. But I understand too and I love you all so much and I know you're doing it for us" Bam whispered.
Jungkook gulped down his tears not wanting to cry in front of his baby.
"I'm sorry bub, you shouldn't be this mature at this age, I'll fix this okay. I'm so proud of you and I love you so much you know that right?" Jungkook kissed his son over and over again.
"Of course I do Bambi, I love you all so much, I couldn't ask for better parents" Bam snuggled up to his mama, before they both fell silent and Bam fell asleep. Jungkook carefully removed himself from Bam.
"Sweet dreams baby"

Jungkook walked to his bedroom and noticed Taehyung was already there.
"Is everything okay?" Taehyung asked as he had already set it all up.
Jungkook jumped onto the bed and hugged Tae.
"I think one of us needs to stop working or we choose to have less shifts because it's affecting our babies" Jungkook teared up before he explained everything.
"That's okay baby, we can work it out okay. We always have"
"I know, I love you so much Tete"
"And I love you so much"