27

"Do you kids want to stay round tonight?" Mrs Kim asked as she sat on the seat next to her husband.
"I mean we are in no rush to get home, but it's up to you?" Tae said turning his head to the younger.
"Yeah I don't mind, you haven't seen your parents in a while"

"Well great, Bam has a nursery upstairs if you want to put him to bed there and you two can stay in Tae's room. There's clothes there and things you can use in your bathroom"
"Thanks ma" Tae beamed.
"Why don't you two get in comfy clothes and we can talk and watch a film" she then suggested which sounded nice to both of the boys.

"Yeah okay, I'll put Bam to bed at the same time, as it's a little over his bed time" Jungkook said, picking the baby up from the floor and onto his hip.
"Say night baby" Jungkook used his arm to wave at them but he ended up passing the baby around and they all kissed and hugged him.

Lastly Tae said goodnight to his son and Jungkook took him back into his arms. He kissed the elders lips quickly before rushing off upstairs to the nursery.

"So what do you think?" Tae asked with a little smirk on his face, seeing his parents heart eyes.
"He's perfect, an angel some would say" Mrs Kim sighed.
"He's amazing, and definitely perfect for my son" Mr Kim smiled, looking at the impressed boy.

"I asked him to adopt Bam as his 'mother'" Tae said using the quotation marks.
"Well he is amazing with Bam, he has that kid wrapped around his finger, what did he say?"
"Yes of course and signed the papers straight away and as of next week legally he will be Bam's mother" Tae spoke proudly.
"I'm so happy for you son, I know you struggled a lot when Jia left, but now look at you" Mrs Kim teared up, standing up which made Tae stand as well so they could hug.

They hugged for a little while, before Mrs Kim told her child to go get dressed so they could watch a film, while she prepared some snacks for the four of them.

Taehyung made his way upstairs and saw Jungkook exiting the nursery, carefully shutting the door behind him while holding onto the baby monitor.
"Did he fall asleep okay?" Tae asked walking up to him and swallowed the boy in a hug.
"Hmm fairly" Jungkook mumbled in Tae's chest as he let the elder guide them to his room.

"Welcome to my teenage room" Tae chuckled.
Jungkook looked around in awh, looking at the posters and certificates scattered around in his wall. Along with all his old Doctor books and notes on his desk.
"It's simple but sweet" Jungkook smiled looking at the photos which were up, of him and his friends in their late teenage years.
"You were quite hot as a teen, the leather jacket suited you a lot" Jungkook teased, as he turned around to look at the elder who was walking towards him.

Tae wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled the boy closer.
"So you're saying I'm not hot now"
"You're the hottest now, but you were also hot when you were a teenager, there no point of getting jealous over yourself mr" Jungkook pocked his chest softly with a goofy smile.

Tae began tickling Jungkook's sides, making him squirm around while hysterically laughing and pleading him to stop as he felt tears in his eyes from laughing.
"Tae-ah-stop" Jungkook whined and laughed.
"Okay okay I'll stop" Tae snorted, seeing how Jungkook crashed onto the bed feeling drained after the tickling session.

Tae went into his closet and grabbed some things for them both to wear and they quickly got dressed. Jungkook felt too weak so be begged Tae to piggy back him downstairs as punishment for tickling him, which of course Tae couldn't say no to.

So Jungkook jumped onto the elders back and he carried him downstairs.
"Ah there you are, I wondered where you both got to" Mrs Kim said bringing in the last of the snacks.
"Wow this looks amazing Mrs Kim" Jungkook gasped seeing all the different snacks she had brought out.
"Thank you, okay what do you too want to watch?"
"I'm not fussy, I'll watch anything" Jungkook replied, as Tae placed him in the sofa, before sitting down next to him.

They decided on watching Hot fuzz as they all agreed it was a good film. Everyone was laughing, and just enjoying their time together. Jungkook ended up having his head on Tae's lap, and curled up closer to him. While Tae had an arm wrapped around him, while also playing with his hair knowing the younger loved it.

Once the film ended Mrs Kim turned off the television when she noticed both of the boys sleeping. Mr Kim smiled and decided to wake Tae up knowing it wouldn't be comfortable sleeping on the couch.

"Son, go to bed and sleep, it'll be uncomfortable here" Mr Kim whispered, careful not to wake the younger up.
Tae nodded and slowly opened his eyes before carefully removing himself from Jungkook and picking him up bridal style. Jungkook whined softly, but was quick to sigh when he was in Tae's chest.

"Good night, I'll see you in the morning. Give me the monitor I'll attend to Bam during the night"
"What no ma, it's okay, you don't need to do that" Tae said trying to get the monitor.
"Tae don't be silly, you both do it every night, you both deserve a night with no disturbances. So go to sleep and let me do it" She rubbed Tae's back gently, which made Tae finally give up and agree.
"Thank you"
"No problem now go to sleep and we'll see you both in the morning" she kissed her sons head softly before letting them go to bed.

Tae carefully placed Jungkook on the bed and shut the door. He went to the bathroom and brushed his own teeth before getting into bed. He didn't have the heart to wake the boy up to clean his teeth, so he told himself to tell the boy to double brush his teeth in the morning, knowing it wouldn't make a difference but it was the thought that counts.

Once he snuggled down, Jungkook ended up rolling on top of Tae and caged him while he slept making Tae chuckle and press small kisses to his face befor drifting off to sleep himself.