10

Jungkook woke up with the worst headache ever. It would have been one of the best night sleeps he's ever had and well he would have appreciated more if he hadn't of woken up with a splitting headache and sniff. The most surprising thing about his morning was that he had woken up in the arms of the doctor and his head stuffed right into his tanned neck, giving Jungkook full exposure of his natural scent.

He snuggled closer knowing this comfort was about to end soon and probably never happen again. Must be a one time thing. Jungkook didn't want to admit it but it was clearly obvious he fancied the doctor, just like the whole population does. And yes although Jungkook thought Taehyung was insanely hot, he loved Tae as a person more. Not only that he loved Bam, he was a blessing.

"Are you okay?" a very deep, husky voice said, with the breath of each word brushing Jungkook's skin softly.
Jungkook gulped down in embarrassment, while answering with a silent hum.
"M'have a headache" Jungkook sighed, as he tried moving his head away, but it automatically fell back into place as it became unbearable.

Taehyung frowned as he felt the boys head with the palm of his hand , noticing the burning feeling on his skin. Taehyung helped the younger lay down on his back and he brought up his hand to feel the younger's forehead.
"Bambi you're burning! Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung gasped in worry.

"I'm fine Tae, I'm probably just dehydrated"
"You're training to be a doctor yet you can't even go by your own advise?" Taehyung shook his head before crawling off the boy unwillingly. Jungkook was about to get up as well, trying to ignore the intense feeing of pain he felt rush over his body.

"No don't get up, you're ill, you need rest. I'll get some medicine, but you stay here" Taehyung demanded before rushing off.
Jungkook whined, hating the fact that he was ill. He hated feeling so worthless. Jungkook groaned again and began pushing the covers off when he felt insanely hot.

Tae came back with a flannel, some water and medication.
"You got to keep the cover on you bambi, there's no point pushing it off then pulling it back on over and over again, wasting your energy" Taehyung chuckled, sitting on the side of the bed close to Jungkook.

"But I'm hot" Jungkook whined more, tears filling his eyes.
"Don't cry, it's okay" Tae ruffled the boys hair which was picking up sweat.
He carefully put the damp flannel on his head and pressed gently. Tae then grabbed the medicine and guided Jungkook to sit up. He quickly downed the water with medication and laid back down again.

"Right, I need to go feed Bam, are you going to be okay?" Tae asked, caressing the interns cheeks softly.
Jungkook leaned into Tae's touch subconsciously, which made Tae smile.
"Hm, b-but come back" Jungkook pleaded.
"Of course bambi, I've called off sick for both you and me, so once Bam is okay I'll come back. Now get some sleep for now"

Jungkook nodded and began to snuggle into the beds warmth before pulling into a deep sleep as Tae walked off shuffling the door behind him. He walked across to his sons room and saw the baby wide awake with a huge smile on his face.

"Good morning buddy" Taehyung smiled, picking his baby up, into his arms.
"Guess who came over last night? Hm you wanna know? Bambi" Taehyung rambleled on, but even with the mention of Bambi, Bam's eyes lit up.
"Hm of course you know bambi, anyway he's not well, but we'll look after him, won't we?" He said looking at the baby who displayed a confused face.
"Yeah right, you won't understand but you will" Tae laughed to himself before going downstairs to prep a milk bottle.

-

A few hours had passed and Bam was down for his nap. Taehyung decided to make the intern some vegetable soup. He poured it a bowl and cut a slice of bread to go with it. Be placed it on a tray and carried it upstairs.

He didn't bother knocking, and instead he slowly walked in. He placed the tray on one of the surfaces before walking over to the boy. He sat on the side of the bed again and gently caressed the younger's chubby cheek which made Jungkook stir.
"Hm Tae?" Jungkook questioned with his eyes slightly closed.
"Hey bambi, how are you feeling?"
"A little better"
"That's good, I've made soup for you" Tae said as he got up and grabbed the tray.

He sat down on the bed fully this time and tried to see how they should sit. But apparently Jungkook was one step ahead of him. The sick intern slowly wriggled himself over making sure he didn't knock the soup over and began shuffling closer to Tae. He hesitated not knowing if Taehyung was okay with the closeness, the last thing he wanted was to make him uncomfortable.

But immediately Tae wrapped his arms around the interns waist and pulled his back so he was sat in between the doctors legs and laying back into his chest. Taehyung placed the tray on Jungkook's lap and brought the soup up to his lips. Jungkook happily ate it feeling the most comfort and love he's ever had in his whole life. No one has ever cared for him while being sick so this was a surprise for him, but he was loving it.

Taehyung on the other hand was also feeling a lot of love. It's quite unexplainable but the feeling of looking after someone like this. How Jungkook willingly sat between his legs and leaned into his chest. He never had these moments with Jia, there was no use in comparing because there was such a huge divide.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was quite clingy when sick, while Jia she would just push him away when he even tried to care for her. He put so much effort in and never got any effort back, because when he was sick she would go out and party leaving him alone at home. But with Jungkook, it was like he searched for his comfort, making Tae feel like he had a purpose.