18

TW: abuse

"For fucks sake Jeon, stop with the trembling hands. You're going to kill him at this rate" Donghyun screamed at Jungkook raising his hand and slapping Jungkook, making all the coworkers gulp and looking away, knowing they would be next if they reacted.
"S-sorry sir" Jungkook held back tears and quickly gave the tools to him, trying to straighten his hands.

Jungkook didn't even do anything wrong, and he really wasn't going to kill the patient as he was no where near him. He was passing tools that's all, but Donghyun couldn't care less.

10 minutes and his shift would be over. This was the third surgery of the day, and it was only Jungkook's 5th day. He couldn't believe it, it was much more hectic and stressful than with Taehyung. Obviously the jobs were different, and Jungkook was hating it. His first days were okay, but one thing he noticed was that Donghyun had extreme anger issues, he cursed, hit, smacked workers if they weren't doing the job correctly.

"Okay everyone, close him up, I'll come do a review on him once he's woken up" Donghyun said pulling off his scrubs and sending a death glare towards Jungkook making the intern gulp.

Jungkook pulled his scrubs off before sprinting out of the room. He ran to the locker room, and grabbed his bags and other belongings before he was grabbed and pushed into them.

"You really fucked up in there!" Donghyun hissed, looking at him with dark eyes.
"I'm sorry, I'll try harder next time, I'll control my hands. I'm sorry" Jungkook held his breath.
"No it's doesn't matter, I can't have you in there, go back to you fluffy rainbow job with your princess chums. But don't think this is over Jeon. Just because you're a fuck up doesn't mean I'll pass the chance of fucking a doll like you. But for now" Donghyun kissed Jungkook's cheek and neck before punching his face.

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears as the pain rushed to his cheek.
"Now fuck off, I'm telling the senior how shit you were don't worry" he said pushing him one last time and walked off.
Jungkook paused before he was caught off guard by his phone ringing. It was Tae.
Jungkook shakily brought the phone to his ear and dried his eyes.

"I'm outside baby, in the usual parking place" Tae said soothingly.
"O-okay I'm coming" Jungkook sniffed.
"Hm see you soon" Tae knew something was up, but he needed to see the boy first before questioning.
The phone call ended, and Jungkook ran to the lift, letting his foot tap against the floor before he reached the ground floor.

He ran out of the double doors and saw Taehyung leaning on his car looking directly at him. Jungkook let out a sigh before running quicker to him, watching as Tae stepped away from the car and opened up his arms. Tae knew he needed a hug and he wasn't going to stop him.

Jungkook jumped onto the elder and held  him tightly. Tae hold the younger by the waist while Jungkook had his arms around Tae's neck, with his head stuffed into his chest.
"I've got you now, you're with me"
Jungkook just clutched tighter and held him as close as possible.
"Let's go home and snuggle hm, Bam is with my parents for the night" Tae kissed his head, pulling his towards the passengers seat.

The car ride was silent, but Tae made sure they were touching each other whether it being them holding hands or Tae holding the younger's thigh, with Jungkook resting his hand above it. Until finally they reached home.

Tae helped Jungkook out of the car swinging his bag on his back, before picking the younger up and carried him into their house.
"Do you want anything to eat? Or drink?"
"No, just wanna snuggle in bed with you" Jungkook sighed, squishing his cheek into the elders shoulder.
"Okay, but we'll eat later, because your body needs it" Tae suggested, which Jungkook just kissed his neck as a reply.

Taehyung took his upstairs and sat him on the bed. He grabbed some comfy clothing and changed the boy, with Jungkook's consent. They were slowly getting used to seeing each other naked, it was a big step, but Jungkook was adapting.

Once done they laid down Jungkook looked at the elder softly.
"Tae" Jungkook chimed.
"Hm"
"Do you mind taking your top off?"
"Sure baby, anything for you" Taehyung kissed the boys cheek before discarding his top.
Jungkook smiled gratefully, and pushed himself closer to the boys body. He rested his hand on his chest and slowly traced the elders tattoo with his finger.

"Want to talk about it?" Tae rubbed the boys waist softly in smooth circles.
"Well if it helps I won't be working with them, and probably by tomorrow I might be fired..."
"What baby don't be silly, you're the best intern I've ever met, and I'm not just saying that because you're my boyfriend or anything. Why would you think that?"

"My stupid, shaking hands. I couldn't stop them, I was nervous, and they wouldn't stop shaking. So Donghyun snapped at me and told me at the end he's going to talk to the senior about it as he doesn't want me working in there. Tae I tried, I really did. He said I could have killed the patient"

"How's that possible though, weren't you just passing him the equipment to him?" Tae gently questioned, thinking about the obsered reason why he he might be getting fired.
"Y-yeah, b-but"
"There isn't a but, no one was going to be perfect straight away. From someone being forced to work under a different department which you weren't wanting to specialise in. How can that be? When I had to do it to get my surgeon qualification my hands were shaking like a mad man. It's not easy until you can start to get used to it, but even though some don't get used to it until a few months later. It's different for everyone. That dick head" Taehyung said feeing a rush of anger.

Jungkook hugged the elders chest tight, trying to calm the elder down. He thought he'd miss out the hits he had taken from Donghyun as Tae probably would have ended up killing the guy and that wouldn't solve anything.

"It's okay, it's just worse case. He said that I'd stop working there and instead go back to you but then he was like he's going to talk to the senior, so worst case I get fired"
"That won't happen, I'll make sure of it"