47

It was now the reception for their wedding everyone was having a great time, Jungkook couldn't be any happier, he felt like he was on top of the world. As he watched everyone use the disposable cameras given on each table for all their guests as well as themselves. 

"I have a surprise for you" Jungkook beamed as he whispered softly into Taehyung's ear

"What's is it?" Tae asked as he ate a vanilla macaroon.
"It's a surprise, but let me go get it" Jungkook said nodding towards Jimin.

"What now? Our first dance is about to happen" Taehyung pouted.
Jungkook laughed and squished the elders cheek before kissing him.
"I'll be quick, I promise, plus it'll be worth it"
"Okay fine, come back as soon as possible my beautiful husband"
"Of course hubby" Jungkook gave him one last kiss before rushing off with Jimin sneaking out too.

"Quick quick, he's going to be so shocked" Jimin squealed in excitement.
"I hope so, this is a long shot"
Jungkook quickly got ready.
"Jimin how the fuck are my boobs to big for this dress?" Jungkook huffed as he pulled the material over his boobs.
Jimin helped yank it up and finally worked.

Jungkook fixed his hair and make up quickly, before nodding at Jimin to leave.
"You've got this Kook" Jimin hugged him quickly before running off.
When Jimin ran back to where everyone else was he looked over at Taehyung who was giving him a confused look. Jimin just replied with a smirk and a wink before sitting back down with his boyfriends.

Time passed and suddenly the doors opened, and the music stopped making people turn their attention to the person walking in. Everyone gasped when they saw Jungkook walk into the room wearing a long black mermaid dress.

Taehyung stood up from his chair in shock

Taehyung stood up from his chair in shock. His mouth hung open, never did he think he would see the day of his husband in a dress. He mentioned it to the younger but he didn't want him to force the boy to wear a dress if he didn't want to and he couldn't be happier over the fact that he decided to wear a dress.

Tae tripped over his chair as he tried walking towards the younger who walked to the middle of the dance floor waiting for his husband. Taehyung rushed over to him and quickly took hold of the younger's hand spinning him around so he could get a proper look at the boy in the dress. Their first dance song played 'Beyond - Leon Bridges'.

"I think I might faint. You're so fucking beautiful" Tae gushed, placing his hands on the curves of the boys waist, loving the way they fit there without a problem.
"You like your surprise?" Jungkook asked as he loosely hung his arms around his husbands neck.
"I fucking love my surprise, you are the best surprise I could ever have" Tae kissed the boys forehead.
"Mhm I may have another surprise for you later, but that's for your eyes only" Jungkook whispered.
"I've never wanted to throw you over my shoulder so fast before"

"Kim Taehyung" Jungkook slapped the boys chest.
"Kim Jungkook" Tae picked the younger off the floor and spun him around as he held the younger's thin waist in his arms.
"Tae put me down" Jungkook squealed.
"Nah, I want to hold you in my arms till the day I die"
"You're cute aren't you" Jungkook snorted, kissing the elders cheek.

They both danced together, a lot of Tae spinning Jungkook, taking in the boy's full glory and beauty. He wanted this moment tattooed on him, there was no way he was going to forget this, and if he ever did he would actually murder himself.

Once the song ended other people made their way to the dance floor and joined the couple. Jungkook felt a tug on his dress so he looked down and saw his son looking at him with big eyes.

"Hey sweetie" Jungkook smiled removing himself from his husband and crouched down.
"Mama dance Bam?" Bam pleaded.
"Of course baby, sorry hubby but my son wants me" Jungkook smiled, while Bam stuck his tongue out at his dad.
Bam held Jungkook's hands tightly, while Jungkook bent down but kept his legs straight so he didn't get cramp.

He spun his son around, and did a few dances before he picked his son up and placed him on his hip.
"Are you having fun baby?" Jungkook asked as he loved some of the boys hair out of his face and squished his chubby cheeks.
"Yesh, mama pwetty" Bam smiled.
"Thank you bub" Jungkook kissed the boys cheek.

"Dada" Bam yelled across the dance floor who was dancing with one of his old school friends.
Taehyung waved to his friend and ran across the dance floor to his babies. Tae hugged the younger's waist from behind, making sure he wasn't stepping on his baby's dress.
"Yes bud" Tae asked his son who was squeezing his dads cheek.
"Where ish Ari?" Bam questioned looking around for his sister.

"I'll go get her and come back, will that make my baby happy?" Tae asked with a big smile happy that his son loves his sister.
Bam nodded his head and clung into his mama while sucking on his fingers.
Taehyung ran off quickly and went to his mother.
"Hey son, are you having fun?"
"Most definitely, my favourite day ever" Tae smiled so brightly.
"I'm so happy for you Tae, I really am"
"Thanks ma, can I borrow my daughter, I mean we won't see her until tomorrow so"
"Ugh fine if you have to" she playfully rolled her eyes before passing Areum who immediately clung to Tae.

"Hey baby" Tae kissed his daughter cheek gently. "You wanna come dance with your brother and mama? Yeah you do" Tae bounced the girl making her show her gummy smile.
He walked back to the dance floor and joined Jungkook and Bam.
"Awh bubba" Jungkook cooed, kissing Ari's cheek.

Tae wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist while holding onto Areum. Jungkook held Bam with one of his arms, while Bam wrapped one arm around Jungkook's neck and the other resting on Tae's shoulder. This was their family and they couldn't be happier.