42

"Come with me" Tae chimed, grabbing the younger's hands in his own, helping the pregnant male off of the bed.
"Why? I was napping. Couldn't you tell? You can't expect me to be heavily pregnant and not sleep. Tete" Jungkook whined with a tired pout on his lips.

"I know sweetheart but this is worth it. Do you remember what today is?" Tae asked as he took a silk blindfold into his hands, tying it around the boys eyes.
"Nooo, is it Jungkookie's sleep day?" Jungkook smiled softly.
"Nope, try again" Tae said as he lifted the younger off the floor gently and safely as he walked down the stairs.

Jungkook fell silent for a second and hummed.
"It's not your birthday is it!?" Jungkook almost screeched, as he panicked thinking he had forgotten his birthday.
"No silly, today is the day we find out the gender for our baby" Tae laughed when he heard Jungkook gasp loudly. He had completely forgotten, how, he doesn't know, as they had organised this a while back while also having his ultra scan a week ago to find out the gender but kept it hidden and was put into an envelope. They gave the envelope straight to Jimin to sort out.

Tae took the boy outdoors and finally took off the blindfold. The garden was decorated with blue and pink balloons. Friends and family were all dressed up in the colour they thought it was going to be, or if they couldn't decide they wore white along with Jimin as he wasn't going to give it away. Both Jungkook, Tae and Bam were wearing white too as they didn't have a preference of gender.

Yoongi was holding Bam in his arms waiting for the cue for the other surprise which would be taking place later. The baby was looking around with huge eyes, looking at all the pretty decorations.

"What are you guys waiting for, don't you want to find out the gender of your baby?" Jimin bounced around excitedly.
"Shouldn't we wait first?" Tae asked.
"For what? There's nothing to wait for other than the gender of your child" Jimin whined.
"What do you think baby?" Tae questioned, as the final say will always be his boyfriends.
"Now" Jungkook squealed in excitement, not even being able to contain it any longer.

"Okay now it is" Tae laughed.
Jimin nodded and showed the two to the place they needed to stand. Everyone crowded around yet stood back and held their confetti guns ready to pop them after the couple had done their thing.
"I think I might faint, I'm so excited" Hobi clapped, feeling anxious for no reason at all.

"We both just wanted to say thank you all for coming today. You're all here because you are all so special to us and mean something in our lives. We love you all and we hope you all love our family as it continues to grow and as we will soon be introducing the newest member to our family" Tae spoke, squeezing Jungkook's hand softly.

"Yeah like Tae said, thank you all for coming and don't be disappointed if the baby isn't the gender which you wanted. Jimin-shi we can't thank you enough for sorting this out for us, we couldn't appreciate you anymore but here we are. Little one, mama and dada love you and so does your older brother, come out soon because I can't wait to meet you already" Jungkook rubbed his clothes belly softly which was getting very much prominent now.

"Okay now on the count of three pull the pin out of the chalk smoke bomb, ready" Jimin yelled.
Everyone cheered as the counted down to 1.
Taehyung and Jungkook pulled the pin and within seconds, pink smoke filled around them, making everyone cheer in happiness.
They were having a baby girl.

The two pulled each other into a tight hug still holding the smoke bombs, allowing their family and friends to take photos of the beautiful scenery with them in the middle surrounded by pink.
"I'm so happy. I wouldn't have mind what we had, but I'm so happy we are having a baby girl" Jungkook whispered into Tae's ear.
"Me too baby me too, now Bam will be having a baby sister. He's going to be the best big brother ever" Tae sighed happily, just thinking about their future which is not too long away.
"Of course he will be, and we'll be the best parents to our son and daughter" Jungkook smiled before pulling away from the hug so he could kiss his lover.

Everyone gathered around and congratulated the couple they were all about to go to the buffet to eat anything and everything, especially Jungkook who noticed the pineapple sitting on the side earlier.

"Actually do you all mind waiting a second" Tae called, making everyone look at him.
"Not too long ago I met the love of my life. Now he is no ordinary person, this boy is an absolute angel, who couldn't be anymore perfect than he is already. He brought the light to darkest of days and made the brightest of days even brighter. He is the most strongest, most bravest person I've ever met, who has never once given up. He always puts everyone before himself whether it is me, his son, his friends, family, a stranger, literally anyone, and never fails to make sure they are happy"

"This boy is no doubtlessly my soulmate and I couldn't asked for anyone better. Jeon Jungkook, my love, my bambi, I love you to the moon and back, so please do me the honour of being mine forever, will you marry me?" Tae asked as he went on his knee without a ring in his hand.
Instead Yoongi walked over with Bam in his arms and passed the baby over to the younger who was shaking uncontrollably, but was still able to hold his son.

He looked down and saw something i
around the babies neck. It was two matching silver rings, on a chain. Jungkook's heart jumped out of his body, as he couldn't form words.
"Tete" Jungkook cried, "of course I will, I can't think of anything better" Jungkook beamed, making the small crowd cry and cheer.

All their friends and family were sobbing as they watched Tae stand back on his feet and pull his now fiancé into his arms for a sweet kiss. Jungkook held Bam on his hip securely, while kissing his fiancé back with so much love and passion.
"You're my forever" Jungkook whispered between their kiss.