36

"Tae why are you tearing up?" Jungkook giggled at his silly boyfriend.
"It's sad okay" Tae rolled his eyes, drying his eyes.
"I know love, but think about it, once exams are over, I might be able to come back. Anyway it's not like you won't see me ever again, we live together and we are in a relationship remember" Jungkook jumped onto the elder, holding him around his neck.

"Of course you're right" Tae smiled hugging the younger's waist.
"Now stop sulking my big baby, and make my last day as an intern here enjoyable, isn't that right little Bam" Jungkook chimed looking over Tae's shoulder at the baby who was watching his parents with a big smile.

Tae smiled and nodded, letting go of the younger so he could pick up his son. Tae held him protectively while Jungkook kissed the babies face all over.
"Mama" Bam giggled.
"Isn't my little bub the cutest" Jungkook pinched his little chubby cheeks, making the child whine, but didn't stop smiling.

The pair worked the last few hours together till finally Jungkook finished his internship.
"You did it baby" Tae pulled the younger into a massive hug.
Jungkook smiled and cuddled into the boys chest.
"Hm I need to go see the senior before we leave" Jungkook mumbled.
"Okay I'll pack up your things if you want" Tae suggested, Jungkook nodded and kissed Tae's cheek, before leaving and going to the seniors office.

In the mean time Taehyung grabbed Bam and quickly snuck out of the office and rounded up their friends.
"Make sure you're there on time" Taehyung pointed at all of them, making them all nod with smiles.
"I'm so excited" Hobi clapped happily.
"Me too" Jin cheered.
"Good, I've also invited a few other people, but I don't want to make it a huge event, as he doesn't like being with lots of people. So if you want you can invite some but not loads of people"
"Sounds good" Yoongi nodded.

After chatting for a bit longer, Taehyung went back to the room and quickly cleaned up everything, for Jungkook to then come back.
"How did it go baby?"
"Yeah good, he was just giving me a offer after I've done my exams and if I pass that I can work here as a doctor" Jungkook beamed, as he bounced around on his tip toes.
"That's great news sweetheart" Tae kissed the boys forehead, before taking his hand and they left the hospital.

When they came home Jungkook decided to take a nap as he didn't sleep much the night before. Tae had been planning different ways to get Jungkook out of the house for a bit or to stay in the room, but thankfully he didn't have to try. Taehyung went upstairs with him and settled down on the bed together. Jungkook was snuggled up to Tae and fell asleep pretty quickly. Tae stayed there for some time until he knew he was fully asleep, he slipped out of his hold.

He shut the door behind him and checked on Bam who was also fast asleep in his cot. Taehyung smiled and quickly got to work, he tried to make as little noise as possible. He got a load of plates and bowls out full of snacks, along with different types of drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic.

He decorated the place, and soon enough he was done and people began to flood in. Before everyone arrived Tae thought it would be a good idea to get Jungkook ready so he didn't feel embarrassed if he came downstairs in pyjamas. So he legged it upstairs and walked inside their room.

Taehyung went to the boy and sat on the edge of the bed. He caressed the younger's cheeks gently until he began to stir.
"Hey Bambi"
"Hey tiger" Jungkook smiled, and moved his head to the olders lap and buried his face into his thighs.
Tae chuckled and caressed his head.

"So love, I have a little surprise for you, but I need you to get ready first"
"But m'tired" Jungkook huffed as squished himself into the elder.
"I know, but don't you want your surprise?" Tae teased.
"I guess" Jungkook smiled and sluggishly rolled off the bed and went to the wardrobe.

After a debate of what to wear they were ready. Tae covered the younger's eyes and helped him down the stairs. Taehyung saw many people in his house, which confused him a lot as he only invited a small amount of people. He looked at his friends with a questioning face, and instead they just shrugged.

"Why can I hear the whole city in our house?" Jungkook questioned.
Tae awkwardly laughed and moved his hands away.
"Surprise" everyone shouted with big smiles looking at the intern.
Jungkook looked at them all and probably recognised 6 of them. He sheepishly smiled and thanked everyone, before heading straight towards the kitchen for a drink which he needed right in that moment.

Jungkook came back and tried to find Tae through the sea of people and couldn't. So he made his way to his friends and stood with them because he didn't know who else to go with.
"How are you?" Jimin asked the younger.
"M'good thanks, rather shocked that there are so many people here, but I guess it's something different" Jungkook laughed, looking around at all the people who were sipping on drinks while chatting.
"Yeah well I don't think Tae realised how many people were coming either" Namjoon laughed, not even knowing where the male was.

Jungkook slipped away for a bit after noticing someone constantly staring at him in the distance. He knew who it was and he couldn't understand why he was there and so he wanted to leave as soon as possible.

He weaved through people, trying to find an escape route, and so he quickly ran outside to get some fresh air. But apparently that only made things worse.

"Running away from me huh?"
"Go away" Jungkook rolled his eyes, stepping away.
"Don't think that's possible. I've waited a while to finally get you alone again, wherever you were, Doctor Kim was" Donghyun smirked wrapping his arms around his waist with so much strength it would definitely bruise his skin.
"Whats your problem?" Jungkook yelled, squirming around, trying his upmost best to get out of his iron grip but there was no hope.

"Submitting to me baby?" Donghyun squeezed his hips making Jungkook hiss in pain.
"Please let go" Jungkook begged, holding his eyes shut.
"Why should I?" Donghyun moved his lips close to Jungkook's face.

"Yah what the fuck is going on?" There was a yell across the garden.
Jungkook and Donghyun looked over and saw Taehyung strutting over, and punching Donghyun in the face making him fall to the floor, letting go of Jungkook in the process.

Tae punched him a few times more before whispering a threat to him, which Donghyun quickly nodded to. He then stood up and brushed himself off.
"Why is everyone trying to ruin my fucking life? Can't I have a normal life, is that too much to ask" Taehyung screamed to nobody in particular.
"Tae" Jungkook wobbled looking at his boyfriend worriedly.
"Go inside Jungkook, I'll meet you indoors" He demanded making Jungkook nod and walk back inside feeling ashamed of himself.

Not long later Taehyung followed in and looked at everyone.
"Everyone leave, the party is over" Tae screamed a few times, hoping they would leave already, he wasn't in the mood for it all.