Chapter 4 || SBI

{recap}

As soon as he got home he looked at himself in the mirror, blood drenched his front, he noticed the orange glint in his eyes becoming more pronounced. A heavy feeling overcame tommy as he only had one last thought in his mind....

"Am I really becoming like one of these monsters..?"

=============================

⚠️TW/ CW- talk of violence, wounds

(Takes place the night after the last chapter)
8pm
Pov- Philza, Techno, Wilbur

"This has been the second body found in less than a week, we need to get to the bottom of this before it becomes out of hand" Philza explained to the other two vampires sitting across from him, they were sat around an expensive dark oak table.

"At first I thought it may have just been a scuffle between two vampires but now with this new body coming to light.. they have to be connected" Wilbur looked back over to Phil who seemed to take notice and carry on the conversation.

"You're right on that one mate, no doubt about it, however what vampire would be stupid enough to feed on our territory. I mean even lower tiers know not to walk around on higher tiers property"

After Phil finished they both looked towards  Technoblade as he was being awfully quiet. As if on cue he began-

"This is clearly an act of war, whoever was stupid enough to kill on *our* territory will feel my wrath" he picked up the butter knife which was neatly set out on the table and dug it into the table.

"Yeah mate, uh I don't think it's that serious, I mean it could just be a lower tier messing around" Phil was about to carry on until he heard slight laughter from beside him and looked over to Wilbur who was on the floor, his laughter increasing every second " HAHA OH MY GOD TECHNO- HAHA YOURE ACTING ASIF YOURE SOME VILLIAN FROM A CHILDRENS BOOK- PFT HAHA"

philza then looked from Wilbur with a concerned look and slowly turned back to Techno who was already climbing onto the table to pounce on Wilbur-

"AHH TECHNO NO HAHA STOP"-
"You want a villain I'll show you one" techno mumbled whist having his scuffle with Wilbur
"Oh god you're actually acting like such children-" Philza let a small chuckle out before the two looked up at the older man.

"OI-" the two shouted at the same time looked back at each other with a fake displeased look on their face before laughing to themselves once again.

Walking towards the two who were both now on the floor, through the fault of techno and his little 'attack'
"Anyways, back onto the topic this piece of fabric was found at the first kill" taking a piece of navy blue from an expensive purple pouch and handing it over to Techno.

"A piece of a hunters jacket fabric?, so the attack couldn't have just been a hunter who was careless enough to leave the vampires body?" The pink haired questioned

"That's what I thought, however I tested the blood on both this fabric and the blood left at the last kill and surely enough they both match" Philza looked over to Techno waiting for an answer

Confusion contorted on Technoblades face *how would there both be blood of the same person at both attacks if it's a Hunter, I mean the vampire makes sense but a human kill? Not so much* he looks up to the blonde a new look of determination washed over his face.

"I'll go get the wolves on a search party, we'll get to the bottom of this strange situation before it becomes out of hand" as a response to his answer Philza just let out a kind, genuine smile "I'm glad you're on board with this"

Although Techno would have accepted Phils request any day, I mean who wouldn't of they were in his place. The pink haired man felt a strong bond with the older man, seeing him as a father figure. Technoblade may be a ruthless warrior however he would do anything for his family even if he didn't feel this way he would have accepted the request, the man felt a strong bond with this situation for some odd reason, it intrigued him, making him want to get to the bottom of this, and so he shall.

================================
7am (next morning)
Pov- Tommy

Groggily Tommy got up out of his bed, wanting to stay in there caved in like a cocoon. But alas he couldn't because today was everyone's favourite day, Monday! and he had a class to get to unfortunately.

After sitting up and going through his routine of stretching and debating wether to go back to sleep he realised that one of his wound had bled through his.. clothes? " oh shit I fell asleep with my normal clothes on again, ah fuck" he rose a hand to the wound seeing there was a slight transfer of blood now on his hand "fuck, I must have opened one of the stitches" rushing out of bed to clean the wound up and fix the stitches.

After cleaning up the situation he walked back into his room something caught his eye in the mirror. This caused him to run over to his mirror to inspect that the mirrors reflection was in fact truthful. To Tommys disappointment, it was.

What met the boy in the mirror chilled him to the bone, he was very pale, not a sickly pale though it had looked natural, with a slight shine on his skin. His teeth were noticeably more sharp, not as sharp as a vampires usually would be however it was sharper than a humans. But what stood out most was that now one of his once pale, ocean blue eyes was now fully orange, similar to the eyes which stared though his very soul just before the vampire attack which had only occurred a mere few days ago.

"How can so much change in a few days" he spoke his thoughts out Loud whilst bringing a hand to his eye, the colours shone a beautiful yet dangerous colour.

It then hit him,

If this gets found out by the order he'll be locked away for good, probably tested and experimented on for his entire life-

But that's not what scared him the most, no. The thing which scared him the most was Tubbo and Ranboos reaction would be. They were friends since, well every since any of them could remember so the thought of their friendship braking apart because of this, it would break Tommys heart.

A wave of determination flooded Tommys feelings as he dug around in his medical box until he found it, an eye patch. ( like the medical ones which are disposable)

He dragged it across his eye and looked in the mirror somewhat pleased with the results, he was determined not to allow anyone to find out about this, he couldn't bare the thought of people knowing, well his 'family' he couldn't care less about, however when it came to Tubbo and Ranboo, well let's just say they were special.

Grabbing his coat and bag he walked out of his home and walked into the distance, he had decided to visit the orders library to see if there were any special books on vampires, maybe if he was lucky he'll be able to find something to at least stop the vampires features.

He actually hoped for something more though, he was determined to find a substitute for human blood, he couldn't bare the guilt of another body stacking up on the seemingly growing pile.

=============================
Word count- 1275
so I just wanted to say a thank you for all the votes I'm seein on the last chapters :]
Also aye I added the SBI in so far just like I promised, from now on they'll be very re occurring characters o if you like the SBI dynamics add this to ya reading lists I know you got em