Chapter 11 || home?

{recap}

he being a self certified antisocial person even Techno could feel the excitement and curiosity emitting from the younger alongside the increased speed of his walking that he had tried to hide. He turned his head towards Tommy once again before flashing the vampling a small smile.

"welcome home, Theseus"

===============================

TW/ CW- talk of violence and blood

Pov [Tommy and Techno]

Arriving at the SBI manor Tommy was completely surprised to see the sheer size of the place, Techno could tell this as well as when he realised the once talkative kid was in utter silence.

The pink was worried at first thinking there was something wrong with the kid however when he turned around to face Tommy he let out a small chuckle as the blonde had his mouth wide open.

"Like it? Heh"

The blonde met Technos eyes "like it? This is so fucking cool man"

"Just wait till you see the inside" techno watched as the blonde sped up his walking to get inside the manor faster.

At this point Tommy was practically at a slow jog rushing up the stairs to get to the main door with Techno following in pursuit, smiling to the younger when he opened the door.

As soon as he did Tommy was met with the most lavish looking house he had ever step foot in, it almost looked like a palace with the grand stair case and intricate designs spread across the walls, his eyes lit up looking towards the pink who gave a small smile.

"Told you you'd like it"

Before Tommy had time to reply Phil seemed to appear out of thin air behind the blonde.

"Oh? Look who's here, decided to take us up on the offer I see mate" causing Tommy to surprisingly to take a step back and turn to see the source of the noise.

Meeting the elders smug face "oi you old prick don't sneak up on me like that" causing Phil to let out a light chuckle.

"Where's Wilbur gone off to?" Oh yeah technos here- Tommy had almost forgotten the pink was there considering how awfully quiet the man was.

Turning to his eldest son Phil began "oh he went out to pick something up for me, he'll be back soon"

"Alright I'll be in the living room if you need anything" techno walked off down one of the many corridors, Leaving tommy alone with the vampire.

Tommy felt awkward with being left alone with Phil, the guy hadn't done anything else wrong don't get Tommy wrong, it was just awkward mostly considering the only time he had spoke to the vampire was practically telling the old fuck to "fuck off".

After an awkward moment of silence Phil turned towards the younger of the two and looked over Tommys appearance and taking a small moment to think over. And if that didn't make Tommy feel more anxious I don't know what would have, the young blonde just shuffled his feel waiting for the vampire to speak.

Noticing Tommys uneasiness he began
"Hm, how about you go get washed up and changed before we start talking" finishing with a warm, reassuring smile to attempt to make the kid feel more comfortable.