Chapter 21 || George?

{ recap }

"Listen-" he caught Tommys attention.
"I was going to ask you of this later on, however, I think it'll help you settle in. Phils one of the head councils members so we'll be going on a trip there soon, you wanna join us?"

Tommy looked slightly surprised at the offer, but he didn't try to show it.
".. Maybe"
============================

TW/CW- heavy talk of violence, gore and torture

Pov [???]

"Oh come on, you've got to be stronger than that-"

He picked up a blooded clamp, the rusted metal gleaming in the low light of the cell.
Placing it around the vampires deathly fangs. The vampire in question, being George, coiled back in fear, or well- he at least tried to .

He recoiled as far aback as you can when your limbs are tied down to a chair- the rope having a deathly hold on all of his limbs, each move from George just dug the rope deeper into his skin.
George could do nothing but cry out, for who? He didn't know, he didn't even know if anyone in his coven knew he was gone, never-mind where he even was..
"Ple-ase st-op... it's been hou-rs.." George cried out, speaking proved quite difficult, with the metal clamping around his tooth.

George looked up in horror, the figure laughed, not just laughed.. no, he was laughing in a fit of statistic joy.
"Oh... HAHA, you- you want me to stop..?" The man in question bared a mask. However, George could sense the grin on the man's face as it widened, proving to cause George to become even more terrified of the man.
He shot his eyes around the room looking, hoping, desperately for an escape as he used his remaining strength to claw at the rope surrounding his wrists. If he could do that perhaps he could stop this guy, I mean he was only human.. right?

Unfortunately, the man realising this let out a scoff, gaining the vampires attention.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you, bloodsucking bastard" his tone unmatched the almost jovial one before, now replaced with an unrecognisable tone, each word the man said was laced with poison, George didn't know which one he preferred-
Talk about a sudden mood switch-
He joked to himself, well- that was until the clamp was removed from his mouth at a fast pace, and with it a throbbing pain now took its place.

George couldn't do anything but shoot his head back, screaming out in sheer pain.
The man brought the clamp up to George's line of vision, letting out a small laugh as he did so.
George peeled his eyes open to see the bloody sight, immediately regretting his decision..
Right before him, it was the clamp, yes, but what it held made George wail out a cry of distress.
It was one of his fangs.. a vampires most prized possession.
Sure, usually it would regrow, similar to how a vampires body would naturally heal when damaged.

However, this time it would be different. George hadn't had blood in quite some time, perhaps even in quite some days days so his body couldn't heal due to blood deprivation, especially such abrasive wounds such as these.
So he was left to sit, with deep cuts littering his body, some even with knifes still discarded inside, which proved with each move of his body, each shake, it caused more pain than the last.

This was bad, like bad bad. And George knew it too-
Healing had a time limit of sorts, if blood wasn't consumed within a few hours, he would be left to heal like a normal human would. Meaning the likelihood of him getting his fang back was slim to none.

"Aww look-" the figure had now placed the clamp down, with the fang and roots still held by it. He grabbed George's jaw, only causing more pain for the vampire, and shot him an eerie chuckle.
"You're scum.. you know that? Fucking vampires" each word dripped in a viscous venom, words seeing into every wound that laced across George's body, causing the vampire to shake in uncontrollable fear.
A clang of metal could be heard, as the man used his spare hand to reach behind himself.
George couldn't see what it was however, his face was still being prodded up by the man's hand.

"Aha- there we go-" the man let out a pleased cackle, eyeing up the new device he retrieved, a scalpel, and raised it first to George's upper lip.
"You're truly terrible creations.."
George's body began to violently shake, terrified that the man would gouge out his only other remaining fang-
The man seemed Unpleased by this action, as he quickly dragged the scalpel upwards, slicing through George's upper lip.
A scream was let out by the vampire in return, tears of pain flooded his eyes and drenched his face.

A fake sympathetic tone took over the man."Don't shake so much.. the blade might just nick you-"
His tone quickly changed back to the one he continuously had, as he carried on to speak.
"Y'know.. I think the world would be a lot better, if you animals would just disappear"
He raised the scalpel to George's eye next, inches away from stabbing through the iris.
George wanted to close his eye, but he was shell shocked, unable to move, he could only tremble in fear, and attempt to prepare himself for the pain that would soon shoot throughout his right eye.

Waiting only made it harder, how long were they there for? Seconds..? Minutes..?
George didn't know. Although, he knew one thing, it felt like hours that the man was there for, threatening his eye.
Just then- as the man prepared to jam the blade straight through his eye, a clang of metal falling could be heard, the sound of it echoed throughout the small cell.
Stopping the man in his tracks, both him and George froze as they awaited any further noise.

Another clang of metal, followed by another clash. The sounds getting closer and closer to the two.
George glanced towards the man, and felt a twinge of fear emitting from him, George wanted to laugh at the man's sudden change in demeanour, but pretended asif he didn't notice, quite frankly, he didn't feel like pissing the guy off any further whilst he held a knife, ready to skewer his eye at a moments notice.

"GEORGE..?" A familiar voice shouted his name, his ears perked up at this. Was someone really saving him from this madness? Or was it a hallucination due to blood loss..?
Thankfully, it was quickly proved that it wasn't of fact, only his imagination. The man let out an angered scoff, before throwing the scalpel to the side of the room.
"This isn't over bastard.." the man said, Going behind George, so he was out of sight and briskly walked through what George guessed was a back entrance of the room.

"I-IM IN HERE-" George used his last ounce of strength to shout his whereabouts, praying that whoever was looking for him could hear.
After some time, the steel door to the room was pried open, the metal screeching along the concrete floor, creating a sickening sound.

His tied eyes looked up, meeting with the white eyes of his sire, whom in return let out a loud gasp, after seeing the ghastly condition George was in.
A wave of relief washed over George, he now could relax, he dropped his head down, no longer being able to stay conscious.

He was safe, at last.

===============================
Words- 1381
Yoo just wanted to apologise for the late chapter, really lost a ton of motivation for a shit ton of things so couldn't bring myself to write.
Just wanted to thank you guys for the constant support on all these chapters, I mean this books at nearly 45k reads which I never thought ild ever get when I first started this book.
On a side note, I'm thinking of starting up a YouTube channel and making playlists for you guys to listen to whilst reading these chapters, to get into the vibe whilst reading. Anyways see you next week, chapters should be coming out as normal for now.