Chapter 5 || on the hunt

{recap}

He actually hoped for something more though, he was determined to find a substitute for human blood, he couldn't bare the guilt of another body stacking up on the seemingly growing pile.

============================

⚠️TW/ CW- talk of violence

Pov Tommy

Walking to the schools campus he realised how much the sunlight was irritating his skin, wishing to himself that he had brought a jacket with him, silently cursing to himself about it he failed to realise the people who were snaking up on him.

(Ohhh who is it 👀👀)

A hand grabbed the back of Tommys shoulder, he tended up ready to either run or fight depending on whoever it was.

"Whoa calm down, it's just us boss man" Tommy let out a relived sigh before turning around to see just his friends Tubbo and Ranboo, usually he would have just shouted a string of curses at them for sneaking up on him however, today was different. With all these sudden changes and problems being relentlessly thrown at Tommy he was thankful to just have a nice moment with his friends to lighten his dulling mood.

"I told you Tubbo, it wasn't a good idea to sneak up on him- you good there dude?" Ranboo had a worried look on his face, Tommy quickly snapped out of his dazed state

"Oh yeah just really tired" flashing a small smile trying to convince his friends that everything was alright, however it fooled none of them.

"You sure you're alright Tommy? You said the last time we saw you that you were sick, you're not still sick right?" Tubbo looked at Tommy with the same worried face Ranboo had.

Just as Tommy was going to open his mouth to let a string of  lies come out to try and convince his friends that he was okay despite everything going on for the blonde. The schools bell interrupted the group.

Tommy let out a relived sigh before saying to his still worried friends "yeah I'm sure dudes, now get off to the class before you're bitchy teacher gives you shit for being late"

Satisfied with Tommys answer the two bid goodbye not before Ranboo turned around "Tommy, I know somethings up. Just, if you wanna tell us anything we're always free for you alright?"

The blondes face gave off a warm smile "thanks Ranboo" before cutting himself off "fuck off with all the sappy shit you need to get to class" resulting in the both of them laughing it off.

============================

Pov- Technoblade

walking outside to meet the warm breeze he let out a small, relieved sigh. He couldn't wait to get back to the snowy environment of his family's home, vampires being very sensitive to heat and sunlight this village which bathed in it was definitely irritating to techno.

Philza had thought it would be nice for the family to get out of the house and go around visiting areas they own considering the family have barely left their home in the past 100 years.

Unfortunately their plans had been ruined when body's had been found drained of all their blood. It had clearly been the work of a vampire however what he couldn't wrap his head around is why whoever it was had left the body's it just didn't make sense it was such bait for the hunters which dwelled down the street like vermin.

Luckily Wilbur was quick to find the body's and hide them before any Hunter had gotten to them and risked alerting the order.

A small group of wolves had walked up to techno dragging the man out of his thoughts.
"Ah finally I was wondering if you ran away from me"

The vampire knelt down to a wolf who was larger and greyer than the others, seemingly being the leader of the group.

Techno pulled out the fabric Phil had given him a couple hours ago. It was still covered in now dried blood which is what Techno had wanted. "hey, can you locate whoever this blooded fabric belongs to"

The wolf stood forward before sniffing the navy blue fabric and running off into the distance with its pack (that is what you call a group of wolves right? I've honestly got no clue 💀) following in a close pursuit of their leader.

The vampire let out a large sigh, he was quite frankly thankful that the wolfs were still be able find a sent on the fabric still, god knows how old it is.

He placed the fabric pack into his pocket and walked back to the place his family were staying at, someone like Techno who has used the wolves to locate people before knew better than any that this wouldn't take a lot of time so it's better to start getting prepared for wire the fight.

Who knows how powerful this mystery vampire is, whoever they were they sure had either a lot of guts or severely lacked a brain. Whichever it was Techno was determined to find out

And so he shall

"Whoever you are I'll make sure to rip you limb by limb"

============================
Word count - 853
so this chapter is a lot shorter than I had wanted/ planned but I didnt have much time to wire, my college decided to give me a massive business essay so I was busy doin that and quite frankly I wouldn't want to have to explain to my teacher as to the reason I haven't finished my essay was because I was up all night writing a mcyt fan fic 💀

Also if you're this far in its low key my birthday so that's cool ig hah cya next chapter (I'll try to make up for this one and make it abit longer)