Chapter 10 || bedrock bros

{recap}

What if he actually did loose control thanks to his instincts again and hurt someone? What if it was Tubbo or Ranboo? He couldn't live with himself if he did hurt one of them.

After some consideration Tommy looked up to Technoblade.

"Fine, I'll join you guys"

===============================
TW/CW- talk of blood

Pov [Tommy and Techno]

Walking back to the SBI household was tiring sure, walking through an entire forest to get to it is pretty far, thanks to the new rise in hunters they had had to pick a location to reside in as to not get caught.

However, thanks to Technos new brother the trip for him was made 10 times harder, Technoblade more so enjoyed the peace and quiet of being alone and this kid would not stop talking.

"Tommy, Tommy could you try that being quiet thing, heard it's super popular these days" turning to the youngest who now had an offended look on his face.

"You're just jealous that I'm a big man and that I have so many interesting things to talking about"

Techno gave him a blank stare "yeah you definitely have things to say, arguable if they are interesting though-" giving out a small chuckle.

"You're a right dickhead you prick" Techno looked over his shoulder to the blonde before the two started laughing and carrying on with the walk.

*maybe this kid won't be a bad addition to the family*

===============================

After a while of walking Tommy looked towards the pink braking they silence between the two.

"Hey, how come you knew where I was, surely you weren't wondering around the forest randomly, I mean I know you're weird but probably not that weird" giving a small laugh at the end his sentence.

Giving a jokey glare at Tommy he began "lucky you're not Wilbur or I would have started a fight you by now" leading on with a small chuckle and carrying on "but if you must know I found it in one of your books"

===============================
{A few weeks before}
Pov [ SBI ]

"Hey Phil"  techno took a seat at the table alongside Wilbur who gave him a curious look.

"Yes mate?" Phil slid the same questioning look matching Wilburs.
They had just gotten back from trying to convince Tommy to join them and usually outings like this Techno would want to be alone in his room, not strike up a conversation so Phil knew it was important.

"I picked up one of that kids books" letting out a huff before continuing "it was talking about it being possible to replace human blood with animal blood"

Wilbur gave him a shocked look "wouldn't that drive him to a manic blood craving??"

"Most likely" techno gave a sigh

Phil didn't speak for a moment, he was thinking to himself before speaking "it would, and that would be very dangerous for that to occur" he stopped for a moment before looking towards the two before Wilbur finally broke the silence.

"I know! How about techno watches over him" he looks over to techno eagerly waiting for his reaction.
"You want me to stalk the kid?" Techno rolled his eyes and gave a questioning look towards Wilbur.

"Yep!"

Letting out a small chuckle Phil continued
"he's right techno, it would be dangerous for all of us if he went into a full blood mania"

"Why can't Wilbur do it, it was his idea" crossing his arms giving out a sigh

"Do you really trust Wilbur to do the job?" Phil gave a small chuckle.

"OI- I'm right here you know-" Wilbur gave an offended look towards Phil.

"You're right Phil, it'll be hard to find him so it'll take longer but I'll find him" walking off back to his room.

===============================
Pov [Techno and Tommy]

"so you stalked me?"

"wellll-" Techno turned around no longer facing the blonde, he was about to add on however Tommy had let out a light hearted chuckle at his reaction so he decided to drop his next sentence and instead carrying on with another.

"so anyways, where'd you even get a book like that from anyways?" he turned his head back to tommy and waited for an answer.

"oh yeah, i got it from this random guy called dream, he's kinda creepy but i guess he's alright, haven't really spoken to him much." he blurted it out with not much thought on how strange it was for practically a  stranger to give him such an equally strange book. "why? somethin wrong with it?" he added on the end looking towards the pink for an answer.

Techno looked towards Tommy's incredibly confused face before letting out a sigh and turning his head around "yeah actually, from what i had the chance to read a lot of the information was either just plain wrong or heavily misguided which could have lead you into some very dangerous situations. its a miracle you didn't do anything else in the book or you probably would have ended up killed you being the dumb kid you are" letting out a small laugh without looking towards the other for his reaction, he didn't need to the kid was loud enough.

"OI- YOU PINK PRICK IM NOT A KID" ironically he started stomping around like a toddler would after a tantrum making Techno laugh even harder.

after calming down from his melt down Tommy though about what Techno had said before filling in "weird though, why would dream give me a book like that?" it was more so a question targeted towards himself however Techno answered despite that.

"it is strange, I've got no clue. we'll have to look into it when we get back home"

"home?" Tommy was surprised, i mean yes he did agree to travel back and join the vampires, however that didn't make him any less surprised at the pinks words, throughout his life he had never really got anywhere to call home. that being thanks to his fathers antics of course, truth is he never felt a place where he truly belonged therefore he never felt like he had a proper home.

he thought to himself *home? would this place be a place where i could feel like i belong?* curious to find out he sped up his walking ever so slightly, he really wanted to find out if this could be truly be considered home.

he being a self certified antisocial person even Techno could feel the excitement and curiosity emitting from the younger alongside the increased speed of his walking that he had tried to hide. He turned his head towards Tommy once again before flashing the vampling a small smile.

"welcome home, Theseus"

===============================
Word count- 1111
hope you enjoyed this chapter I've not got much to say for this one except ayee bedrock bros