Chapter 13 || hes gone?

{recap}

the entire time Phil stood aside amused in the sudden acceptance of the new vampling, a smile crept upon Phils face.

maybe everything will be just fine

===============================
TW/CW- talk of death, angsty chapter ig

Pov [ Tubbo and Ranboo ]

It had been a while since they've seen their friend, and that's putting it lightly. In fact it had been just over a week since they've seen Tommy and they were worried as hell.

At first they just assumed he had a massive work load that he had to take care of, being a full fledged Hunter and all. However, even in the past when that was the case they still saw a few glimpses of him. So after their classes they decided to meet up for a talk.

"Still haven't heard from him?" Tubbo looked down already knowing the answer to his question still remaining hopeful his friends answer.

Ranboo looked to the side not being able to meet the sadness in Tubbos eyes.
"No.. I asked his professor if they've seen him and they said he hadn't shown up to any of his classes"

It was then when Tubbo started to let out quiet sobs "R-Ranboo what are we going to do.. what if something bad happened to him he's been my best friend since forever a-and-" he was cut off  by Ranboo wrapping his arms around him.

"It's okay Tubbo, Tommys gonna be alright, he's a 'big man'" giving out a low chuckle at the end of his sentence to lighten the mood a bit.
"We'll go visit his home, he's probably there."
He unwrapped his arms from Tubbo to give his friend a warm, reassuring smile.

"It'll be okay"

===============================

After taking a long walk from their dorms they finally made it to Tommys home, having an unsure feeling they looked at each other with doubt.

"He'll be okay Tubbo" he said unsurely before knocking on the door. Tubbo looked up to him before replying. "right.." his voice wavering slightly.

The two stood at the door for a few minutes waiting, hoping for any answer, any sign that Tommy was inside.
However, there was nothing. No sign. No noise. Nothing.

Ranboo brought his hand to the door ready to knock once again however Tubbo spoke up.
"Don't bother, let's go though a window" tubbo said as he dragged Ranboo a side window successfully pushing it open.

"He always forgets to lock them" Tubbo gave a small sentimental smile at his remark, He remembered when times were simpler then now, and how he would always scold Tommy for forgetting to lock half of his windows saying noting good would come out of it, of course maybe Tubbo was wrong about that one.

Wasting no time he shoved  Ranboo though the window, which was much easier than said than done, I mean come on the guys like 10ft-
Tubbo then hopped up and easily got his way through the window looking down towards Ranboo who was sprawled out across the floor still trying to recover from being shoved through a window much too small for his height.

"Pftt you struggling there big man" letting out loud laugh.
Ranboo didn't say anything, he just replied with a jokey offended look plastered across his face before getting up and brushing the dust off his shirt.

Their joyous atmosphere quickly evaporated as they scanned their surroundings. Their faces once plastered with a smile was now turned around to absolute worry.

The rooms furniture had noticeable scuffs on with books scattered across the room with their pages ripped out-
Fear flooded their senses as the two started rummaging around the turned over furniture shouting for their friend but to no avail the blonde didn't turn up.