Chapter 3: Savages

(Timeskip 3 days later after Green Lantern & War Machine joins the military) The location is in Afghanistan as gunfire can be heard from afar. It turns out that AST forces comes face to face against terrorist using IS Units, Hundreds, & some stolen AST weapons, gears, & suits as the battle rages on (Also, there are tanks and some military vehicles involved). The AST is not only cornered but they are almost outmatched as the enemy's forces has a greater number as they pin them. Meanwhile at the Terrorist General's command center were the battle is taking place but far away the General was acting all proud of himself and starts becoming cocky as he is winning.

>Terrorist General:
Look at those AST fools, if only they surrendered then this would have never happened to them. But too bad this pathetic fools couldn't stand our numbers.

As he acts all high & mighty his female 2nd-in-command then saw something from the sea as she told her General to look using binoculars. And when he did they saw Enterprise's ship with her onboard as she just stands there while the ship sails forward while Mana Takamiya stands at her left.

>Terrorist General:
It doesn't matter, we're prepared for those 2 anyways.

Until they then saw War Machine (Wearing his Iron Patriot Suit) in the right as he fog clears out.

>Terrorist General:
What?! Who is that fool?!

>Terrorist 2nd-In-Command:
It's War Machine from the news.

>Terrorist General:
Who?!

And so Mana and War Machine takes to the skies as the 2 flew so fast that they were ahead of Enterprise while Enterprise turns to her battle mode as the 3 of them makes their way to assist their forces. Mana & Enterprise were great but it was War Machine who did great as not only he dropped bombs on enemy frontlines but he started gunning them down as the contengency plans against Mana & Enterprise didn't work on him as he was different from the other 2. He even cleared out the area for the rest to advance and he even blew up the vehicles from the air and even jammed enemy radars. As the Terrorsist General tries to run away while his 2nd-in-command activates her IS to fight him it was a mistake as she was immediately taken down by Mana and then War Machine lifted a 100 ton MBT, flew on top of the enemy command center and threw the tank. (Timeskip after the battle and after they returned) And so War Machine still wearing his suit at the Mess Hall started telling some Azur Lane characters his story about the recent battle.

>Iron Patriot:
And so after Mana took down the terrorist's 2nd-in-command I then decided to lift a 100 ton MBT, flew ontop of the enemy command center, threw the tank really hard, landed infront of the General's foot, & then I said "Boom, you lookin' for this?"

And then they laughed as he told them the rest after they laughed as both Iron Patriot, Mana, & Enterprise surrounded him & the General surrendered in fear. After all that Green Lantern then made his way to Iron Patriot's table as he just returned from his mission with Bismarck & Garnet. And so he welcomed him back and they both sat as the girls leaves them alone after Green Lantern told them his story which also made them laugh. They all said see you again afterwards. Meanwhile Enterprise & Belfast looks at the 2 of them happily as their new recruits are basically getting along with everybody in the military. Also, the other reason why they're both looking at them was they're also keeping an eye on them. If you're gonna ask of how Iron Patriot eats without taking off his helmet is that all he has to do is open his helmet's jaw as only his mouth is revealed and no 1 knows what he looks like. Kaga & Akagi then joins their table as they are there to tell them good job. Also, they're also tasked in keeping an eye on them too (Chief Victoria gave the order to the 4 of them) so the 2 of them decides to get along with them. While Enterprise & Belfast watches while eating their lunch Kaga & Akagi starts getting along with Green Lantern & Iron Patriot as they talked about their experiences, likes, dislikes, goals, etc. Meanwhile at the school Tony & Bruce watches the fight between Houki vs Hayuru as Houki won the battle. After the tournament Tony & Bruce makes their way to their tables at the canteen. And then John & Rhodey arrived & joined them as they told the 2 of how they got out of the base. Minutes earlier after Green Lantern & Iron Patriot eats and talks to Kaga & Akagi the 2 of them then told both of them that they'll be going now but they'll return once they call for them. And so they left later on.