Chapter 11: Scarlet Licorice vs Iron Patriot 2.0

In Vatlantis we see Jessica Bailey being angry as she feels nothing but anger & hatred on her 2 most hated opponents, Mana Takamiya & War Machine. She was actually breaking shit in her room in anger as she wants to kill them. She started hating War Machine the 1st time they fought as she was bested by a man with a more advanced suit & a more powerful firepower.

>Jessica Bailey:
I swear to you both, I'll kill you!!!

And then a DEM Soldier arrived as she knocked on the door and Jessica told her to enter. When she did she told her of the newly upgraded Scarlet Licorice. This made Jessica kinda happy as she might finally use it to kill Mana & War Machine for good as she thinks that her firepower will best War Machine's. Meanwhile at the mansion the Iron Patriot 2.0 is being upgraded as Tony upgrades it for Rhodey considering that Rhodey needs all the firepower he could get to help him in the next invasion. Tony agreed as he was finally finish with the improvements. Considering that it's Adamantium Vibranium Armor (Called Proto Adamantium. The same material Captain America's shield is made) can now withstand even more hits while still being light. Rhodey then puts on the suit as he needs to go to base. Tony lets him take the suit & then Rhodey flies in his newly upgraded Iron Patriot 2.0 as he flew so fast he finally made it to base. Aa he made it there he sees Green Lantern being cornered by Prinz Eugen as she is actually liking him. Thankfully Iron Patriot 2.0 interrupted which made Prinz Eugen leave.

>Prinz Eugen:
Today is your lucky day Green Lantern. However next time War Machine won't save you. (Then leaves while still smiling & trying to flirt with Green Lantern).

And then Green Lantern thanks Iron Patriot 2.0 as they both just walk around as the 2 looks around the newly upgraded military base. When they saw some ships that needed repairing Green Lantern then constructed Humanoid Repair Ships (Similar to the ones in Azur Lane) & then controlled them to help on the repairs which made things faster as the repair ships thanked Green Lantern for the help. Meanwhile Iron Patriot 2.0 sees Unicorn as she approached him asking him where her U-chan is. Iron Patriot 2.0 then decided to help while Green Lanter told him that it's okay to leave him there as he's still busy with helping the repairs so Iron Patriot 2.0 helps out. They then meet up with Ayanami, Laffey, & the 3 other friends of Ayanami as they all look for U-chan. After minutes of searching Iron Patriot 2.0's computer senses something as it finally found U-chan & then he informed the girls where. And so they then got U-chan & Unicorn & the other girls thanked him for the assist.

>Iron Patriot 2.0:
You're welcome kids.

And then Illustrious arrived as she is not only happy that Unicorn found her U-chan but Iron Patriot 2.0 helped out too. She even asked him to have some tea with her & the girls & he accepted the invitation which made the girls happy that 1 of their new heroic soldiers is joining them. And so they all went to a table so they can all drink tea & chat. Meanwhile at Vatlantis Jessica starts testing her Upgraded Scarlet Licorice as she's pumped up & ready as she thinks she could fight War Machine now. However Grabel showed up & told her to ease up & rest for now as not only the battle will be risky but she had so many experiences fighting War Machine from countless occassions.

>Jessica Bailey:
And what are you trying to say you yuri ass woman?!

>Grabel:
What I'm trying to say is yo should becareful who you're facing as War Machine is not gonna go down easily. And besides, he's a tough opponent, even I find him challenging.

>Jessica Bailey:
Oh I think I can take him down once & for all. And once I do then it will be Mana's turn.

And then suddenly Westcott showed up.

>Isaac Westcott:
I think we should give her a chance.

Both Jessica & Grabel now looks at Westcott as he's about to encourage Jessica.