Chapter 36: The Final Battle

And so everyone except the Quartet starts making their way to the main palace but before they could get there they needed to work together with their enemies to fight off Ultron's army as they all now have a common goal as they had to fight their way to where Ultron keeps his Avatar Bodies as Grace & some others know where they are. Meanwhile Ultron then starts fighting the Quartet as Iron Man & Ultron starts trading slow but powerful punches at each other either hitting their opponent while also being able to dodge & block those said punches. And then War Machine starts firing repulsor blasts at Ultron as his Satellite suit has a shit ton a lot of firepower while Batman starts punching Ultron from different parts of his body as he even punched his gut which knocked Ultron back a bit but got back into fighting. And then Green Lantern does a powerful punch from his Green Constructed Robot as it even fired missiles at him. Ultron was able to block them & fire a laser from his face which hits Green Lantern's Robot but it only scratched it as Green Lantern is still good to fight. But before they continued fighting Ultron had some words to say.

>Ultron:
Look at you 4, thinking that you can stop me, but you can't as even if you destroy my avatar bodies I will always exist & I will always find a way to come back & destroy everything & remake it into my liking. Although I do have the most powerful stones in history but it wouldn't be fun if I just immediately destroyed everything in just a snap of my fingers.

>Batman:
We don't care how powerful you can be, because no matter what happens we will stop you!

>Iron Man:
And besides, we killed you multiple times & we can do it again!

And so they kept on fighting as the 4 fo them charges at Ultron while Ultron charges back to them at full speed. Meanwhile the others were fighting & fighting until their DEM Robots, IS Drones, & Magi-Tech Robots started turning against them now they have to fight their own robotic soldiers but luckily the Iron Man Suits, War Machine Suits, Iron Legion, & War Machine's Drones can't be hack thanks to both Tony & FRIDAY. And speaking of FRIDAY when Iron Man & Thor Machine sees each other again FRIDAY then transferred from Rhodey's smartphone to Iron Man's Godbuster 2.0 Armor. And so this is a battle they need to win as the fate of the 2 Universes are all in their hands as they have something in common. And then they came across to where Ultron keeps his Avatar bodies but is heavily guarded by a lot of robots & drones as Ultron is prepared for something like these. And so everyone in there starts fighting the robots guarding them as they have no other choice but to work together. Kizuna even protected Grace alongside Aine as the 2 of them are heroes so they know what's right & wrong. Meanwhile the fight gets heated with Ultron against the Quartet as this Ultron was more powerful than what they've faced before. And so they kept on fighting & fighting as the Quartet then decided to go full power as fighting Ultron won't get them anywhere as they're also getting their asses handed to them as Ultron even got the Godkiller Mark 2 Armor critically damaged including both the Final Batsuit & Green Lantern's Robot construct. Although War Machine's Satellite Armor was still good & running even though it was punched so hard that it crashed into a mountain landing on its back.

>Ultron:
You can stop me, none of you can, I'm more unstoppable now as I have become a God.

>Satellite War Machine:
(Gets up) We don't care how powerful you are! You're going down!

>Batman:
He's right! Enjoy your power for now, because your reign ends here! (Ejects from his Final Batsuit as he flies into Ultron as Batman's Hellbat Armor starts to completely form around him).

And then Batman was able to punch Ultron so hard with his Devastator Punch that it knocked him back atleast few meters back. Meanwhile Iron Man also ejects from his Godkiller Mark 2 Armor as his Godbuster Armor but it was now Green as he activated his Green Lantern Powers. And then Iron Man constructed an army of his suits as they're all made of Green Lantern constructs but were still as powerful & as durable as his suits as they start to surround Ultron & continuously fire at Ultron while flying around him as Ultron punches everywhere. And then suddenly after Ultron took down atleast a few suits War Machine shot Ultron with few of his missiles as it damaged Ultron. And when Ultron was focusing on War Machine he was then getting sucked into what seems like a Black Hole ontop of him as Ultron struggles to get out & escape. Luckily he did escape by using the Space Stone & appeared behind Green Lantern but Ultron was shot by Batman's Chest Laser as it damaged Ultron really bad. And when Ultron got back up what he sees now is a 30,000 Feet Tall Megazord like Green Lantern Construct as Batman, Iron Man, Green Lantern, & War Machine are in it as it is powered by all of their power. Before Ultron could fight them he heard explosion from where he hid his Robotic Avatars as all of them are destroyed.