Chapter 42: 3rd Wave

And as weeks have passed there hasn't been anything yet as Bruce was just minding his own business as he is in class until... He got another vision as he knows that you can't call in class but this was an emergency so he quickly called the Commanders as they understood the situation as there's gonna be an attack & Fraxinus might need to becareful as they might collide into something big & wide. And so Kotori understood. When a teacher notices she then heard an alarm later on as Bruce told her that he called The Commanders so they need to prepare now. And so everyone were notified including the military as they then sounded an evacuation alarm at Tengu City as the attack will occur there. And so everyone gets ready as Iron Man then suits up in his Mystic Armor as he needs to save Tengu City. Meanwhile at Tengu City civillians were then evacuated as Kotori & Ratatoskr were able to see the people completely evacuating as all they need to do now is wait as the military's air forces lead by Grabel, Aldea, Green Lantern, & War Machine arrives as they then see the ground forces ready for battle. Meanwhile Iron Man then arrived with the rest of the ground forces as they all prepare for battle. And so they waited 3 hours straight as somewhere in a tall building Kurumi was watching as she wonders about what kind of forces Thanoseid is gonna deploy as she's been watching the whole battles the entire time as she thinks that she might need to get ready once the time comes, especially for Shido as she loves him really much. And so everyone has been waiting for so long as the Iron Legion alongside some of War Machine's Drones arrived as this might get ugly as Batman predicted what's going on.

>Emilia Gudenberg:
So Hayato, what do you think are we gonna face?

>Hayato Kisaragi:
To be honest I don't know, but I guess all we can do is prepare for the worst.

>Ichika Orimura:
(Joins in their conversation) You guys don't have to tell me twice because if I'm being honest, I'm a bit nervous though.

And as most had their own conversations they then see a sky portal as 3 Accuser Warships arrived as this is something that they didn't expect as they got used to Vatlantis attacking but not aliens as this might be hellish. Meanwhile inside the main Accuser Warship (The 1 in the middle) is being commanded by Steppenwolf as he gives the order to commence attack. And so everyone in the air were in awe to how big the Warships are in person. And so this is where the battle begins as Necro Fighters starts deploying here & there as Earth's forces starts shooting back as they need to take them out as immediately as possible as the fighters are already dangerous as a swarm of them kept deploying as so many were doing their best as some couldn't even hit the Warships as the swarm of fighters just kept on coming as they even block the Warships. And so Fraxinus started firing its weapons aswell as they even support fire while War Machine & the others also fires their weapons as they shot a lot of Necro Fighters. But as the battle continues some Necro Fighters started diving down as they're all planning to go kamikaze on the ground as Iron Man & the others needs to prepare as now Negro Fighters are incoming & going Kamikaze. And as they're within range Iron Man & His forces started firing as they all shot a lot of them.

>Iron Man:
(While firing spell shots & missiles) Keep shooting them before they hit the ground people!

>Everyone:
(All) Right!

And so they kept on firing as the ones with melee weapons flies up as they start attacking from close range while dodging some Necro Fighters as they all are also doing great but their kill counts isn't as high as the ones with range as they needed to rely on getting closer while also needing to dodge. Luckily they have Howling Star on the ground as he can't actualize yet because he is needed in the ground. Meanwhile Batman was piloting the Batwing as he even shot the middle Warship in the rear & as when he does this he was in cloak mode as he needs to get inside as quickly as possible. And so Batman kept on firing & firing until it was finally open as he then gets inside the Warship. And so he parked his Batwing somewhere, decloaked it, & then jumps out of the Batwing as he takes down Parademons & Chitauris as he used his gadgets & tools aswell as wearing his Augmentation Batsuit so that way he might have a handy suit to fight Steppenwolf as he gets inside beating the shit out of enemy hostiles while also trying to be as sneaky as possible as he was also taking out enemy guards Solid Snake Style. Meanwhile outside Kotori then gets out of Fraxinus as she thinks that she could help & maybe buy enough time as she then activates her spirit powers & summons her Axe as she starts slashing some Necro Fighters so that way she can help out as she then burned a lot of Necro Fighters in the way but more kept on coming. And so this left Kotori no choice but to turn her Axe into a cannon as she then aimed & fired her cannon as it decimated a lot of Necro Fighters everywhere caught in the blast as they all needed that. After KO tori was done she was running low on energy already so she needed to retreat back to Fraxinus as she then tries to rest as her 2nd-In-Command is in command for now. Meanwhile back inside Steppenwolf just watches as he thinks that the ones he's invading are weak until... A Chitauri arrived as he reports to Steppenwolf about Batman arriving as Steppenwolf thinks that Batman would be way more of a challenge so he tells him that he'll deal with Batman as this a battle worthy of his time as he then goes outside of the bridge as he tries to locate where Batman is so that they can fight. Back at Batman he already took down a lot until he then jumps back as he then sees someone smashing the ground in front of him as Steppenwolf arrived to fight him off as Batman needs to fight Steppenwolf.

>Steppenwolf:
Well, well, well, we meet again mortal.

>Batman:
And I don't like you.

And so both of them starts charging at each other as Batman starts punching & kicking while also dodging some of Steppenwolf's swings as Steppenwolf keeps on swinging his axe as they both then kept on attacking each other at close quarters combat as they both either dodge or block each others' attack as they both couldn't't overpower the other until Steppenwolf was able to hit Bat ma so hard that he sent him flying backwards as Batman then got up after getting knocked back as he then had his Batwing shoot an Amazonian Long Sword as Batman grabs it so he can fight Steppenwolf with his own melee as they both started swinging their weapons as Batman & Steppenwolf either dodge or block every single swing until they both locked weapons. And as both of their their weapons are locked they then break it as Batman then steps back as Steppenwolf then heard something as when he looks at his stomach he then sees multiple Batarangs as they all exploded as Batman then took cover & ran back to the Batwing as these bombs are no joke. And when Steppenwolf tries to get it out he ended being exploded before he could get it out of him as those weren't any normal explosive Batarangs but rather Iron Man had experimented & created it for Batman as it is a bomb that will fully kill Steppenwolf once detonated. And so Batman runs as he then made it to back to the Batwing as he flies off before the explosion could even reach him as the middle Warship starts to fall. This was Grabel & War Machine's time to shine as they both prepared their most powerful weapons as Grabel summons her Sword Gatling while War Machine then got himself his Proton Cannon as they both fired a beam so big & powerful that it annihilated the other 2 Warships alongside the middle 1 as they both decimated every enemy in sight as Batman got away safely. And so both Grabel & War Machine does a high 5 as they did it as everyone else on the other hand were all happy that the battle was finally over.

To Be Continued