Chapter 32: War Machine's Invasion Part 2

Hours earlier Enterprise thought of what War Machine said to everyone when he called as he's out there putting his life on the line going to war on his own as Vatlantis is the 1 world he hasn't been in as this made Enterprise worried. Both Shoukaku & Zuikaku feels the same way as he's a friend to the guy they have a crush on, Green Lantern. Garnet on the other hand is worried of her soldier as she doesn't have romantic feelings for him but rather she's his Commandig Officer so she needs to look after her subordinates & soldiers. Belfast also likes War Machine as they're all worried about him. They want to help true but they can't do that for now as they're part of the military & The Commanders haven't made an order for them to deploy so for now they're staying. Green Lantern then arrives to where the 5 of them as he even overheard their conversation. Until... They heard something as someone was eavesdropping on them until Green Lantern showed himself.

>Enterprise:
(Looks at Green Lantern with a stern look) We don't know how many you've heard from us but we're not letting you stop us nor will we let you tell The Commanders.

>Green Lantern:
Oh I know, that's why I'm helping you. And besides, Rhodey is my friend & comrade, And I'am happy to help if you need me.

>Garnet Maclaine:
Good, then you're in. But if you leak our conversation to the others then I'll have you punished. Understood?

>Green Lantern:
(Salutes) Yes ma'am!

>Belfast:
Good, now where were we?

And so they all had a discussion about War Machine as they need something or someone powerful enough to create an other worldly portal for them as they've seen what Vatlantis looks like, yes, but they haven't been there. However Green Lantern knows 1 person who can make a portal for them, himself. Although he warned them about the consequences about going to Vatlantis without permission to deploy might get them punished or even suspended but they told him that they'll take their chances. Before Green Lantern constructed a Gateway he 1st told them of why War Machine is doing this alone as he knows him just as much as Tony knows Rhodey as these 2 are besties. And then Green Lantern constructs a Gateway big enough for everyone as they cross. But before they do Enterprise, Belfast, Shoukaku, & Zuikaku needs their ship for their riggings & they got their riggings & came back to the Gateway without anyone seeing as now Garnet, Enterprise, Belfast, Shoukaku, & Zuikaku are ready to go. And so the other 3 goes as before Shoukaku & Zuikaku goes they kissed Green Lantern's cheek & saying thank you to him as now they can help assist War Machine in his war against Vatlantis. And so they all arrived as they saw a big explosion from afar & they even see War Machine aswell. They even saw him dropping the same DEM Wizard & catching her too. And as they get ready Enterprise turns her riggings into its Aircraft Carrier Form as they'll sail through the seas to get to the city & join War Machine in his war. As they sail they search for any incoming enemies but detected none as the coast is clear for them. As they sail for atleast several minutes they then see the city as now they're arriving to the harbor. Minutes later they then made it to the city as Belfast, Shoukaku, & Zuikaku leaves their ships outside as now they can meet Rhodey. Rhodey then arrived to thr harbor as he starts asking them of what are they doing in Vatlantis.

>Colonel Rhodes:
What are you guys doing here? If it is to stop me then--

>General Maclaine:
Relax Colonel, we're not here to stop you but rather we know why you're doing this as Green Lantern even told us everything. And so we're going to help you if you like it or not.

>Enterprise:
And besides Colonel, we're know how you feel too but you don't have to worry about us as we know how to defend ourselves too.

>Shoukaku & Zuikaku:
And we're also doing this for Green Lantern aswell.

>Belfast:
So what's it gonna be?

And so Rhodey accepted their request to help them as he welcomes them to his base as he now has control of the city. Meanwhile Ultron & the others were reported about War Machine's arrival as everyone except Ultron remembered Iron Man's message as they think that this is the warning he mentioned. Ultron was actually not afraid but he knows for sure that War Machine is also a threat but Ultron tells everyone the plan, Let him come. Now back War Machine Sirens are seen in the sea as they form a blockade as these waters are their only way to destroy shipyards which are building big ass battleships so they need to take them out. And so War Machine, Garnet, Enterprise, Belfast, Shoukaku, & Zuikaku gets their weapons & forces ready as War Machine is wearing his Sentinel Squad Armor as now they need to deploy immediately as they need to slow down the enemy navy's shipyard as it might slow down mass production. Although they still need to take out the other shipyards as they'll have to stop their navy's production.

>Sentinel War Machine:
Very well then, let's rain hell on them.

And so Sirens were just round around the 1st shipyard until they see enemy hostiles incoming but there's a lot alongside Shipgirls & a fucking Dragon as now they're also seeing War Machine in a 96 feet tall Armor. And so the Sirens' alarm sounded off as they are gonna be in battle. And as everyone prepares they then deploy to battle as a Siren fleet deploys to battle. And so this is were the battle begins as Enterprise starts firing arrows at Sirens killing them off while deploying her Fighters into battle aswell as Shoukaku & Zuikaku while being assisted by War Machine's forces. When the battle starts War Machine drones then started dropping bombs at enemy ships which made them blow up while the other War Machine drones fights off Sirens as they made them eat lead aswell as repulsor blasts & missiles as so many were killed as they fall to the sea. Thanks to these War Machine Drones getting upgraded armor they're not only durable but are difficult to take out as only few of them were destroyed. And as the battle goes on War Machine then destroyed the 1st shipyard as they move on to the other shipyards as they kept fighting & fighting as so many Sirens were killed in the battle aswell as shipyards being easily destroyed as War Machine took out a shit ton a lot with help from the others as Garnet even destroyed 1 on her own. And so the battle goes on until War Machine destroys the last 1 as it was the biggest but this was difficult as it was more heavily guarded so War Machine needed to rely on all of his suit's weapons while either tanking, dodging, or blocking enemy projectiles as War Machine destroyed the last shipyard with a powerful Unibeam as it destroyed everything in sight. And so the battle was finally over as every single shipyard & Siren are dead. Although the strangest thing was why wasn't Arbiter Empress: III protecting her own shipyards. Somewhere far away Arbiter Empress: III watched the whole thing as all of her Sirens are gone but it didn't matter as Ultron has a plan & it requires sacrifice. And so Arbiter Empress: III leaves without anyone spotting her.

>Arbiter Empress: III:
(While flying away) You win for now War Machine, but let's see how long you can last against our real plan.

To Be Continued