Chapter 38: Upgrade

(This is a drawing of what the upgraded Godbuster Armor would look like as I drew it & I worked hard on it as I even drew it in the dark with nothing but a flashlight as my only light. Also, pretend that the 10 Makluan Rings are the ones from the MCU but these rings basically has the same powers of both the comics & the MCU).

Back at the university Tony & the other 3 then explains to everyone who Thanoseid is as they all need to know what they're all facing as Thanoseid was a bigger threat than the Machine Gods considering that he easily killed all of them.

>Tony Stark:
Thanoseid was no ordinary Purple Shrek as this guy was more than what you've all ever faced.

>Bruce Wayne:
He was an amalgamation of our greatest enemies, Thanos & Darkseid. It took both the power of The Justice League & The Avengers to finish him off but even when we were many he was more stronger than ever before.

>Colonel Rhodes:
What's worst is that Thanoseid not only he snapped half the life of the universe but he gained more power when he got the Cosmic Cube & the Heart Of The Universe. But now he has 5 Red Lantern Rings alongside the Omega Effect & the Anti-Life Equation.

>Captain Stewart:
What's even more worst is that the 1 that we saw isn't actually the real Thanoseid as he's just another avatar with powerful weapons with him as the real 1 is way more powerful than his avatars.

>Grabel:
So how powerful is both the real 1 & his avatars?

>Tony Stark:
Way, way, way more powerful than Ultron.

This made everyone shocked as a new powerful being has arrived to destroy all of life. This also made everyone wonder of hiw Thanoseid, The Mandarin, & Iron Man 2020 got to their world as Tony remembered something as the same light that brought them to the world they currently are in now is basically the same light that brought those 3 in there as they think that there might be someone out there pulling the strings & is way more powerful than what they could imagine as he or she might be the 1 responsible doing it behind the scenes sending both DC & Marvel Heroes & Villains. They even think that this unknown being might be the 1 who sent Ultron to Vatlantis as who ever it is then they need to find this being but right after they deal with Thanoseid as he is the main focus for now. And then Zelshione wanted to change the subject as she asked Tony of who the other 2 are & what are those things they gave him. Tony then told everybody who they are but they also told them of how those 2 were different from the ones he knows & he then explained the weapons given to him as he thinks that there might be a reason why they gave him these weapons. Until he then had a bright idea.

>Tony Stark:
Umm.... Commanders, can I be excuse from classes for atleast a few days? Because I think I have something in mind.

And so the Commanders talked about it as they then excused Tony as they think that he might have an idea. And so they granted Tony's request to excuse him to class for atleast a few days as he's gonna make something & he needs to make it. After all of that everyone were then told to dismiss as Tony on the other hand suits up in his Model Prime Armor to fly back to the Mansion. Zelshione asked Tony of where he's going as Tony told her of where he's going. She wanted to come so Tony allowed it as she can come & this made Zelshione happy. Back when after the Final Battle ended shs started having feelings for Tony even in past battles as she starts falling for him. And so they both took off as they head to the mansion. After flying for a few minutes without any civillian nor police noticing they then made it to the mansion as Iron Man deactivates his suit as he then called FRIDAY to close & lock all doors & windows for now as this is something he needs to make. And so Zelshione asked Tony of where he's going until she then sees the underground lair as she was amazed to see how high tech & how awesome it looks even for something located underground. She even sees multiple Batsuits, Iron Man Armors, & War Machine Armors as she then sees the Godbuster 2.0 Armor as Tony then starts to work & if Zelshione feels like helping then she's welcome to. And so both Tony & Zelshione starts working together as Tony has an idea & it might take a few days. Bruce then suddenly arrived as he too wants to help. And so Tony now has 2 people to help him as the more the merrier & the more the quicker. And so they all started working as they think of where the weapons should be place or converted into as they then gave their ideas & Tony accepted their ideas as he too has his own ideas as they all kept working as Tony even converted each weapons into something else. Day after day Bruce & Zelshione joins Tony after classes as Tony kept on working while having a right time of rests as they worked on this project together. As days later they then finally did it as the new upgraded Godbuster Armor is finally complete as now it's radiating more power than ever before as Tony calls it: Godbuster Neo.

The weapons are the following:
1.) Rapid Firing Repulsor Blasters

2.) Green Lantern Ring & Battery Arc Reactor in Tony's chest

3.) Brahmastra & Brahmashirastra converted into a Tri-Barrel Back Cannon

4.) Cosmic Cube converted into the suit's Arc Reactor

5.) Excalibur with Sheath

6.) 10 Makluan Rings (MCU kind with the powers of both MCU & Comics)

7.) 6 Infinity Stones

And so they all finally did it as now Tony has to test drive it. Hours later he made it to the school's arena as he faces up against the all of the students, teachers, & commanders except Bruce as Iron Man needs to test the suit's power. And so the fight starts as Iron Man then easily took down several students 1 by 1 as even the strongest ones were easily defeated. The teachers did their best but they too got their asses handed to them aswell as the Commanders as Iron Man's new & upgraded suit is much more powerful than it already was before as now he defeated everyone. After the fight they were all impresses as Iron Man now has the power to defeat Thanoseid if he fights carefully as Thanoseid might end up being a bigger threat than he was before as now this is a battle to stop Ragnarok, No, Armageddon.

To Be Continued