Chapter 16: 1 Hell Of An Arsenal Part 1

It was a sunny day as a new Saturday has now began. At the base War Machine is test pilotting his newly upgraded Manticore vehicle as soldiers, ship-girls, & others look at it as even 6 fighter jets are following it like they're making a show.

>Cleveland:
So cool. I bet the Iron Commander is having fun up there.

>Hornet:
Of course he is, I mean he's an expert pilot afterall. (Looks at Green Lantern helping Vestal) And atleast the Green Commander over there is always helping out with the repairs & fortifications.

Meanwhile in the skies War Machine pilots his Manticore as he does both a barrel roll & an aerial roll while the jets followed. After the test flight for as the Manticore was faster than before War Machine then lands it as it turned to ground mode (Also, The Manticore reminds me of SC2's Viking but with Steroids as it has both ground mode, sea mode, & air mode as it has every weapon for every terrain & it can turn into a mech). As War Machine gets off the Manticore he was actually happy as now the upgrade made it way more better than it already was. And then AST Soldiers were clapping at him as now he can pilot something besides his suit while still having the suit on as before War Machine had to take the suit off when riding the Manticore but now he can pilot it without having the problem to take off the suit. And then Iron Man arrived wearing his Model Prime Armor as he lands on the ground as he asked War Machine of what he thinks.

>War Machine:
This baby is awesome now thanks to you Tony, Especially when I might be able to surprise my enemies once this thing ever gets destroyed as they won't even know I'm even wearing the suit.

>Iron Man:
Of course it does Rhodey, Of course it does.

And then the Batwing shows up as Batman was also impressed of his improvements as he & Iron Man both worked on it. And now the Quartet were then assembled when Green Lantern showed up to their location after the repairs as Green Lantern & Iron Man were proud of the Batman & War Machine. Then Illustrious, Kaga, & Akagi arrived as they ask the Quartet to join them for tea & they all agreed to it. And so they all drank tea as they even talked about what they wanna once they get home.

>Iron Man:
If I get home then the 1st thing I'll do is meet Pepper & Morgan again.

>Batman:
Once I get home then what I'll do stop crime at Gotham.

>War Machine:
I'd probably meet Carol again.

>Green Lantern:
And I'd go home & rest for now as a Lantern's job is not easy.

>Akagi:
I see, well I hope good luck to you all.

>Illustrious:
I agree with her gentlemen.

And so they all had tea & chat. Iron Man then remembered something.

>Iron Man:
Oh I almost forgot, Rhodey I've made some upgrades on your Iron Patriot Drones as they now have the same weapons & firepower your Iron Patriot suit has, minus the shield.

>War Machine:
That's good enough for me.

And so they just enjoyed their day. Later that night Rhodey was in his room at the Barracks sleeping but this time something was different as Rhodey didn't look like he was dreaming well as he saw Ultron in his nightmare. He even saw Alexis killing so many people too as he then stabbed Batman to death. And then he got a blade on his back as it looks like Grabel's Gunsword as it then sliced him in half. After all that Rhodey then woke up in fear as it was all just a nightmare & it took him 3 hours to go back to sleep. Later that day Batman & Iron Man can be seen having a sword duel as Batman uses his Katana while Iron Man is in Samurai Mode as the 2 clashed swords together. Meanwhile Rhodey is wearing his Iron Patriot Suit as he's testing the shield as he threw it like a disk & then he used it hand to hand as he also pulls out his War Hammer. Green Lantern us actually helping him spar as the 2 of them train. Later at lunch time everyone were eating as Iron Patriot then sits down at the table as he fully opens his suit's faceplate to eat his lunch. Green Lantern then compliments Rhodey of his skills with the shield as he might be able to attack & defend at the same time. Rhodey thanked him until Rhodey had a thought as he remembered his nightmare. Luckily Green Lantern snapped him back into reality as he notices Rhodey being a bit off. Rhodey then told him everything after struggling to keep it to himself. Green Lantern understood & told him not to worry too much as no matter who comes against them they can take it. After lunch was over as it's now 15:00 PM everything was going great until an alarm sounded as an invasion force is coming & it's gonna be on Mumbai. And so the civillians were notified as they all evacuated Date-A-Live Style. Batman, Iron Man, Green Lantern, & Iron Patriot were called as the invasion force is actually huge as Alexis & Grabel are leading them alongside Aldea, Ellen, Tracker, Ragrus, Lan, & Sir Dagmyer. They all understood the mission as they now have to prepare for the worst as the invasion force is reinforced thanks to Ultron's Robots assisting them. Luckily Ultron was nowhere to be seen. The plan was then explained as Iron Patriot understood as he not only calls his Iron Patriot Drones & Sentinel Drones but he might need to use the Manticore for the battle. And so they all got their orders as they deploy to battle. Enterprise, Ryouko, & Garnet readied their forces aswell as they'll be meeting at Mumbai. Meanwhile at Mumbai Lan is actually just stealing when she got off her Mecha Worker & then Ragrus showed up to boss her around but she told her right after she's done. Alexis on the other hand is actually just standing ontop of Grabel's flagship as he waits. As this goes on Iron Man & the others arrived with a large force as they're ready for battle. Lan quickly then boards & pilots her Mecha Worker while Ragrus is already ready. Batman & Iron Man arrived as Batman wears his Man Of Steel Armor while Iron Man wears his Model 44 Armor full of guns.