Chapter 35: War Machine's Invasion Part 5

Meanwhile back at Earth the Commanders were also reported about Garnet, Enterprise, Belfast, Shoukaku, & Zuikakus disappearance as they all don't know where they are at all as they've been searching for several days. Meanwhile at the clinic Bruce & some others were guarding Tony until they heard something as it looks like Tony is slowly waking up. Ichika then notified the others as Tony is now awake but he woke up slowly as he sees that he's in the university clinic as it turns out he remembered that he passed out after the 2nd Global Invasion. Bruce then told Tony everything as he was in a coma for several days & Rhodey went to Vatlantis & fight Ultron by himself this made Tony worried but he couldn't get up yet as he needs to regain his strength before getting up. Bruce was not worried at all as he knows Rhodey & that all they can do for now is hope that he's okay as they believe in him. Meanwhile at Vatlantis it's been several days as Iron Patriot has already conquered multiple cities & even killed some leaders as Dagmyer was not so lucky considering that he ended up getting stabbed by Aldea as he left her no choice but to kill him as they've conquered so many parts of the Empire as Iron Patriot & his army are winning as this made Empress Grace Synclavia angry as Ultron is taking a lot of time for his plan as Ultron kept telling her to be patient but she's been patient for atleast days as when is he gonna do anything. But what's worst for her is that Zelshione & her guards have been arrested as POWs, Grabel & Aldea joined War Machine, & some of her leaders are being killed here & there as Ragrus, Ellen, Dagmyer, & some few others are dead. Meanwhile everyone except Iron Patriot were tired after the last city has been conquered as all they need to invade is Empress Grace Synclavia's palace & territory as this is the last part & this is where Ultron's gonna be. Iron Patriot know how tired they are so he told them to rest for now as they deserve it. But Iron Patriot has other plans. But before his final plan it's been several days (This means that it's been few weeks) as the civillians started liking Iron Patriot as he turns out to be a good man as he treats them good, gives them good food, & helps them all out as Iron Patriot is not as worst as they thought. And so Iron Patriot had the girls assigned to each part of the city as Grabel is in charge of Izgard while Aldea is in charge of another city as it was understandable considering that this 1 city is vulnerable without someone taking charge. Grabel & Aldea even rewarded Iron Patriot for letting them join & for not killing them as e even got a chance of recharging their HHGs from time to time as (Still don't know how exactly but whatever). And so everyone takes their rest as Rhodey then takes off his Iron Patriot Suit & changed into his Thor Machine Armor as this is a battle he must do alone as he can't let everyone get hurt. Meanwhile at Grace Synclavia's main palace she is still waiting for Ultron for anyhting as he's boring her. So many discussed on what they should do as they need to get to War Machine & kill him as immediately as possible. And then they hear a rainstorm outside as there wasn't any rainstorms coming in a report. But when they checked outside it was Thor Machine outside as he is all alone ready to take on an army.

>Thor Machine:
(Loud enough for everyone in the main palace to hear) I know you can hear me! Surrender now & leave Earth alone! Do that & I'll spare your world! However, surrender Ultron ti me 1st!

But Grace Synclavia didn't say anythint back to him but instead she gave the order to all forces to attack & so they did as they all charge at Thor Machine.

>Thor Machine:
So be it. (Flies up & sends multiple lightning strikes at multiple enemy hostiles).

And so Thor Machine killed multiple enemy hostiles with his lightning storms & then moved on to attacking them as he starts slashing & smashing while also shooting both lightning & his weapons as he starts genociding enemy forces here & there & he didn't even broke a sweat as he was even really fast as he took out so many at once. However they all kept coming as he just kept fighting until Squall arrived to fight him too. Squall & Thor Machine starts fighting as they both either block or dodge each others' attacks until Thor Machine was able to easily electrocute Squall so bad that Squall exploded into multiple pieces as her severed head falls to the ground. And so he kept on fighting & fighting as he even fought Arbiter Empress: III & Alexis • Kerib as they both fight him as he fights back. And so Thor Machine kept firing his guns while shooting lightning at the 2 of them while they all fly & dodge attacks. Alexis was a challenge that's for sure aswell as Arbiter Empress: III. And so the battle goes on as Thor Machine even killed multiple enemy hostiles as he fought Arbiter Empress: III but she was challenging that Thor Machine are fighting 2 powerful beings making them equally matched. However, as the fight goes on Thor Machine was able to kill Arbiter Empress: III when he embedded Stormbreaker to her heart & hits it with Mjolnir as this killed Arbiter Empress: III. This only leaves Alexis left as he was more powerful as they both traded slashes at each other considering that Alexis has 2 swords which in turn equally matched Thor Machine's close quarters weapons as they both kept in fighting & fighting. Alexis got tired of fighting in human size so he starts turning gigantic as he then grabbed Thor Machine & threw him so hard that he was thrown back into where he was before. And when Thor Machine gets back up he not only sees a Kaiju army alongside Giant Ultrons & a shit ton a lot of enemy forces alongside the leaders as Thor Machine still gets up & he knew that he might not win but he can try. Until suddenly...

>??????:
(Through Thor Machine's Helmet) Yo Rhodey you copy? Yo Rhodey you read me? Behind you.

And when Thor Machine looks behind him he sees a wormhole created by the Space Stone as Iron Man shows uo wearing his Godbuster 2.0 Armor as he looks at Thor Machine with happiness when he opened his faceplate as Iron Man is now okay. And then multiple Boom Tubes opened as more characters arrived alongside other Iron Man suits & the Iron Legion. So many arrived as they all wanna help Thor Machine in his war against Vatlantis & Ultron. Thor Machine even saw Enterprise & the others arrive not from the portal but from a sea as his Suits & Drones also arrived with them. And so this is were everyone prepares for the biggest battle they ever have as they may be outnumbered (Even though Thor Machine killed a lot) but they are stronger together.

>Iron Man:
Earth's Mightest Heroes! (Then closes his faceplate) Assemble.

And so this is were everyone starts charging as the final battle starts as everyone kept charging & flying forward while some were shooting a lot of projectiles as everyone at both sides then finally collided as so many fought & fought that it felt like they were in Avengers Endgame. And so they kept fighting & fighting as both Ichika & Aldea fought Madoka as she was tough but atleast they were assisted by Batman as his Final Batsuit took her down easily. Madoka tries to get back up but she was then stepped on by the 3FB Armor as now she's dead. The fight keeps on going as even Zelshione's Guards were killed thanks to Iron Man suits while the Gigantic Forces were taken out by Gridman, Dynazenon, 3FB Armor, & Godkiller Mark 2 Armor as Alexis was defeated by the Godkiller Mark 2 Armor while Gridman did the finishing blow & sealed him inside something. Meanwhile Zelshione destroyed some Iron Legion drones until she is confronted by Grabel as she tried to warn her of Ultron's plans. She doesn't believe her so they had no choice but to fight. Meanwhile Iron Man fought Grace as they kept on fighting but Iron Man was not someone whom she could mess with as she may have learned her defeat against Iron Man but that doesn't change anything for Iron Man as he easily takes her down like a Ragdoll fighting Bear. As the fight goes on they then see something glowing inside the main palace as everyone stopped fighting & saw Ultron being Gigantic & then starts shooting his Mind Stone Laser at everyone including his own allies as all he needed was wait for them to try to kill each other so that way they can be weak enough to killed in 1 place as his Ultron Robots turns against their allies as Magi-Tech Robots kills them. And so Iron Man then saw this as he & Thor Machine were right & they were all wrong to trust Ultron as now Zelshione finally knows that Grabel's telling the truth as Ultron betrayed them all. Iron Man knows that he might be the only 1 to stop him so he needed everyone to find Ultron's avatar bodies so that way they can destroy him before he could come back over & over while Batman, Iron Man, Green Lantern, & Thor Machine takes care of Ultron. And so Rhodey goes inside his Satellite Armor while Iron Man goes inside his Godkiller Armor. Green Lantern constructs a Giant Robot while Batman is flying in his Final Batsuit as they will destroy Ultron once & for all.

To Be Continued