Chapter 15: Ultron's Origin

After the aftermath Tony then goes to the central control room with Bruce, John, & Rhodey as both commanders from the school & military are there alongside the main, side, & support characters of other worlds as they listen to what Tony's gonna say.

>Tony Stark:
Before we tell you everything I must tell you all not to freak out to what we're gonna say.

>Kizuna Hida:
Don't worry Tony, We won't freak out. We have all ears.

>Tony Stark:
Alright then. Well the truth is... We're from another world.

This didn't freak everyone out but rather they were surprised to hear this as they never knew they're from another world as the only thing they know were them being Batman, Iron Man, Green Lantern, & War Machine.

>Enterprise:
If you're all from another world then what is it called?

>Bruce Wayne:
We're all from Earth but just not yours though. And besides, there are more Earths out there so basically there are other people, realities, & continuities too.

>James Rhodes:
And to be honest our world is basically more dangerous than yours as because of some events both our world & Bruce's world collided & amalgamated as now we live on 1 single Earth.

>Chief Victoria:
I see, then how did all of you got in our Earth in the 1st place?

>John Stewart:
That's the thing you see even we don't know how as the only thing we saw was some kind of a flickering light & when it exploded we ended up getting transported here & we de-aged aswell.

>Tony Stark:
Becoming the ones you all know today.

This made everyone surprised as they even remembered them saying that both DC & Marvel merged as they all remember their wolrds merging too.

>Kaga:
Considering that our worlds also merged just like our worlds, then does that mean more worlds are gonna merge someday?

>Akagi:
Maybe so sister.

>Commander Sakaki:
So what about this "Ultron" you all fought back there?

>Tony Stark:
The truth is... I created him.

This made everyone even more surprised.

>Aine Chidorigafuchi:
With all due respect but what you're trying to say is that you created that monster of a robot?

>Tony Stark:
Technically I had help from Hank Pym as we both helped each other out creating the ultimate robot peacekeeper to protect the world. However Ultron then gained sentience & rebelled against us.

>Claire Harvey:
Then why didn't you destroy him in the 1st place.

>Bruce Wayne:
He did... Multiple times. But no matter what we've done he always come back stronger than he already was as he has so many avatars that even the Ultron's real self is too impossible to destroy. And what's worst is that Tony's Extremis can't even destroy him as they're both equally match. But what we don't know is of how Ultron got 6 Infinity Stones of his own.

>Kizuna Hida:
So not only we're facing Vatlatis but now Ultron.

>James Rhodes:
And what's even worst is that if he succeeds he will destroy everything in the universe including his allies.

As they all heard of this everyone in the room wonders of how they can beat something that just comes back stronger than ever. Now they have so much mysteries. However Bruce was able to minimize some mysteries in the list as he told them of how Alexis is able to get Kaijus as this made everyone surprised. Bruce also explained of why he didn't tell them yet. Tony also explained to everyone about the Infinity Stones he has in possession as they have no idea where he got them. And then FRIDAY spoke to everyone in the room as she also told them of what she sensed in Ultron's Robotic Avatar as his arc reactor has a Yellow Lantern Ring & its lamtern battery.

>Tony Stark:
Ultron has what?!

FRIDAY then repeated it as now Bruce had to explain more for as Yellow Lantern powers is fueled by other people's fears & the more fear it gets the more powerful it becomes.

>Tsurugi Yoshichika:
So now he has some powerful weapon in your world which he now uses.

>John Stewart:
However he didn't used its power in the recent battle we had.

>Kotori Itsuka:
That's a good point.

And so they all thought of something as Max asked Tony something he remembered.

>Max:
Then what about the suit that killed Babalun? Is it powerful enough to stop him?

>Tony Stark:
It is able to equal him in combat, although the Godbuster Armor is too powerful, so much so that it destroyed the universe I've created known as The eScape. And since it now has the Infinity Stone alongside my Green Lantern Powers now makes it more powerful than ever before. And besides, I can't keep using it too much as its so powerful that if I don't hold back then the results of the suits power will be catastrophic.

Everyone understood as all the commanders can do is dismiss everyone so they can all go to rest. Meanwhile Ultron, Westcott, & Alexis were able to collect & caged so many Evil Foreignors with negative emotions as they might have more than enough for an attack. Westcott then asked Ultron something.

>Isaac Westcott:
I've been wondering, what are those gems all over yoy body Ultron?

>Ultron:
These are the Infinity Stones, they are all made for 2 things, Creation, & Destruction as those who wields all 6 will not only be granted god-like power but this makes the user the 3rd most powerful being in the universe.

>Alexis • Kerib:
Interesting.

>Ultron:
Each of my Avatars have all 6 stones on them followed by Yellow Lantern Rings & Batteries as Arc Reactors. Although the Avatars are so powerful that I can only possess 1 while still having more than enough power to control my entire army.

>Alexis • Kerib:
Would you kindly explain to us of how you've obtained such powerful weapons?

And so Ultron told them everything. Back when he was defeated about half a year ago Ultron knew that the Godbuster was so powerful so he decided to make his own Avatar bodies powerful. By this he visited other Earths as he stole so many Infinity Stones while he also went to another Earth & killed every single Yellow Lanterns in existence as he killed an entire corp worth of billions. Ultron even had to kill Thanos multiple times. When Ultron was ready to attack he was too late as Tony & the others got Isekai'd so he had to search into other Earths to find them. After hearing this Alexis & Westcott were impressed as Ultron really is just like them as they all desire for the entire universe's destruction. As they all talked about it Ultron then told them his plan as he will need both of them for the future & they actually agreed.

To Be Continued