Chapter 22: Halloween

(Timeskip) A battle was taking place as Iron Man fights Zelshione in a heated battle at Vladivostok. As the fight continues this reminded Iron Man of the time he fought Whiplash, Crimson Dynamo, & Titanium Man (Titanium Man is not Justin Hammer bu the way). And so Iron Man & Zelshione fights until Zelshione got Iron Man tangled up in her Whipsword. However Iron Man knew what to do as he made an energy bubble explosion from his  Model Prime armor (Forgot what it was called, sorry) & when Zelshione waa now wide open he then fired a Tribeam which sent Zelshione flying. Now Zelshione only has atleast 5% on her HHG so she gave the order to withdraw from the battle. As Zelshione & her forces withdrew everyone were happy as the enemy invaders have been repelled as they even thanked Iron Man for the help. After both the battle & the aftermath Tony was back to school as halloween decorations were everywhere. And as he enters he was able to evade a jump scare as he knew what's gonna pop out so he wasn't screaming nor anything. And as he walks he even saw a horde of female students running in fear as it was only Kizuna without wearing a costume. Tony knew & he was actually laughing as it was typical. He then went to Kizuna as he tells him that he should really becareful with other female students as he can take away their fears both without a costume & without even trying. Kizuna told him that he was aware of this considering this happens all the time. They then changed the subject.

>Kizuna Hida:
So anyways Tony, what are you planning this Halloween?

>Tony Stark:
I'm just gonna be me, doing a lot of work. How about you Kizuna?

>Kizuna Hida:
Well, I'm still thinking about that.

And then Silvia arrived in a cute witch costume with Yoshino & Yoshinon wearing the same thing as Silvia greets Kizuna while Yoshino & Yoshinon ask of where Shido is. The reason for this was she wanted to let Shido know about her (Or their because of Yoshinon) trick-or-treating process as they also wanna trick-or-treat on Shido. Tony pointed them the direction & they thanked him & then left but right after recieving some candies from both Tony & Kizuna. Meanwhile Silvia says trick-or-treat on the 2 of them & they both gave her candy. She even asked Kizuna if does she look adorable & he said in a kinda shy way. After that she was happy & then left as she goes for more. And so Tony & Kizuna kept walking around the school as they both look at the school's decorations. They both saw Bruce & Kenshi easily helps in the decorations as they did it so easily that they both didn't even broke a sweat. And then Tony & Kizuna greeted both of them as they also greeted back.

>Tony Stark:
So you guys need some help?

>Bruce Wayne:
No need, we got this. But thanks anyways.

>Kizuna Hida:
So Bruce, Kenshi, what do you guys plan on Halloween?

>Bruce Wayne:
I'm still thinking about it.

>Kenshi Masaki:
Same here.

>Kizuna Hida:
I guess I'm not the only 1 who's still thinking about it.

And then they heard some screams as in the hall infront of them which is just about 30 Meters straight ahead of them is a classroom where students were watching horror movies as so many were scared but not that scared. And when Tony & Kizuna checked it out they weren't actually scared at all but the girls on the otherhand were now more afraid than ever because of Kizuna being in the room with them. Tony on the otherhand was just chill as horror movies didn't really scared him but rather he was just bored as fuck. Meanwhile at the base War Machine was just patrolling the skies with Captain Ryouko as the 2 of them flew throughout the skies & they even splits up. War Machine broke the silence by asking something through his comms.

>Stanetech War Machine:
(Through comms) How's the vicinity on your area Cap?

>Captain Ryouko:
(Through comms) Going good here Colonel, there are no hostiles detected. Also, do you miss trick-or-treating in Halloween?

>Stanetech War Machine:
(Through comms) To be honest yeah, although I'm too old for that now. However it would still be good, you know, the good old days?

>Captain Ryouko:
(Through comms) I could say the sams thing. And with all due respect, I don't think you need a costume considering that your already scary. Not that I--

>Stanetech War Machine:
(Through comms) It's okay Cap, I understand.

War Machine had a saddened look as he remembered the time when he was turned into a cyborg after the attack on Dubai. But Captain Ryouko was able to break the silence again & then the 2 ended up telling something funny as War Machine wasn't sad anymore. Meanwhile John is still running as fast as he can as Prinz Eugen is always following him. When he thought he was safe Prinz Eugen then appeared ontop of Green Lantern as she was hanging in a radio tower waiting for John. And just as she jumped she caught him & cornered him as she was flirting with him. Luckily Garnet Maclaine was able to grab Prinz Eugen & saved John from her.

>Sergeant Stewart:
Thanks Colonel, I could've been dead without your help.

>Colonel Maclaine:
Don't mention it Sergeant. (Looks at Prinz Eugen with a stern face) And you on the other hand will have to come with me.

And so Garnet drags Prinz Eugen away as she tries to break out of Garnet's grip.

>Sergeant Stewart:
(Breathes softly) Man, she's already scary even without a halloween costume. Atleast I'm safe though.

And so John just walks around as he saw ship-girls dressing up & preparing for halloween. Weeks later it was now halloween as Bruce, Tony, John, & Rhodey not only got a day off but they have the chance to just have fun. They entered so many halloween games & shit as they even watched horror movies which didn't really scared them at all. So many got scared but when they entered a haunted house they saw so many girls running away from the house as it wasn't because of some other girls who costumed up to look scary for as they too ran in fear but because of the Demon King Eros, Kizuna Hida. When Kizuna got out of the mansion he then saw Tony & the others then asked them of where Aine could be. None of them knew & Kizuna thanked them anyways as they never really saw her nor did they ever bumped into her. Also, Kizuna asked Tony 1 question.

>Kizuna Hida:
Wait a minute, Tony, I thought you said that you were just gonna work? So what made you come?

>Tony Stark:
It's because I think I just might wanna give this whole halloween a shot.

>Kizuna Hida:
I see. Alright then good luck guys. (Kizuna then leaves as he goes finding Aine).

They even entered so many stuff as they even see some of their classmates who dressed up for halloween. The 4 of them even entered a corn maze & well they weren't even scared as Bruce was the one who caused fear onto the guys in the corn maze thanks to his signature Bat Glare & dark sneaky skills. And so it's all going great as they all even had a halloween party as so many were having a shit ton a lot of fun. And so they partied so much that Tony almost drank alcohol but Rhodey was able to stop him & Tony listened. And as the party goes Tony goes somewhere & he is met by both Aine & Kizuna as the couple found each other. Tony even asked the 2 a question as to what were they doing in the balcony but they had make up an excuse. Tony knows they're just making an excuse but he just pretends to fall for it as he lets it go. Aine then thanked Tony for subduing Aine & Kizuna even thanked Tony too as they wouldn't know what could've happened if Aine destroyed everyone or even die from getting her HHG core drained to 0%. Tony told them not to mention it as he was just doing his job. He then told them that they all might need to becareful as if Ultron were to attack everyone again then Tony will take care of him as this whole entire war has only just begun.

To Be Contined