Chapter 23: Thanksgiving

As November arrives everyone in school is actually just listening to class as Ms. Mexiah teaches the class more about Sacred Mecha Masters & Sword Techniques as Bruce & Kenshi were equally matched as the 2 of them had some spars & none couldn't best the other as they just kept making a shit ton a lot of draws. Meanwhile Tony & Mahiro are just doing some mechanical engineering as he made some technology which helped alot of people in the school. Mahiro was actually impressed of Tony's inventions as he is a prodigy beyond all prodigies as Tony was basically the most smartest guy in the university. Tabane even visits the school from time to time as she is impressed of Tony the most. She even calls him Starky as a nickname while Tony just calls her other nicknames, by this he even called her Lola Bunny.

>Tabane Shinonono:
How's little Starky doing?

>Tony Stark:
Just doing as fine as usual Miss Lola Bunny.

Tabane took this as a compliment as the 2 are actually doing good. Meanwhile at the base Green Lantern & War Machine are just sparring at each other as the 2 kept using a shit ton a lot of firepower as the 2 are just to armed to the teeth & are actually skilled at military grade combat as the 2 of them couldn't even best the other. After the spar Green Lantern & War Machine were both in the locker room as they both got some energy drinks in cans which they both got from the vending machine.

>Green Lantern:
Man, you were good out there Rhodey. So much so that it's like those cybernetics didn't hold you back at all.

>Stanetech War Machine:
Thanks John, and don't forget that you also kept me on my foot. Especially when you literally constructed alot of gun like Kizuna did back then. Especially his fight with Grabel back then.

>Green Lantern:
Speaking of which, you & Grabel constantly fight in battle all the time as you 2 are like arch-enemies or something. Hell, she's way better than Sunset Bain.

>Stanetech War Machine:
I guess you can say that but she was different from some of my previous enemies as she may fight brutally but she is not only as honorable as a soldier but she doesn't hold a grudge on her enemy, she's cool, she's collected, & she doesn't even kill innocent people.

>Green Lantern:
Well, atleast you fought soembody who doesn't act like an ill-mannered savage in the battlefield.

>Stanetech War Machine:
I guess maybe so?

And so the 2 of them drank their energy drinks as they both get back outside. As the 2 of them walks Prinz Eugen then showed up out of nowhere as she touched Green Lantern's butt & then starts teasing him as she also flirts with him aswell as Green Lantern is surprised & a bit terrified but he tries to get away.

>Stanetech War Machine:
Damn John, you got someone looking after your ass.

>Green Lantern:
(A bit terrified) Just help me up Rhodey.

And so War Machine grabs Prinz Eugen as he separates the 2 of them away from each other. And this gave Green Lantern time to escape. After all of that War Machine lets Prinz Eugen go & then War Machine flies up so he can get away aswell. Meanwhile back at school Iron Man spars with Kizuna again as Iron Man wears his Model Prime while Kizuna uses Harem Hybrid Mode as the 2 kept fighting & fighting as the whole arena was covered in so much dust thanks to the battle. Kizuna goes Kuros Mode as he fires alot of energy blast at Iron Man but Iron Man got something in his suit aswell as floating objects came out of his suit & fired powerful repulsor blasts out of them as the 2 of them traded shot after shot. Next up was when Kizuna goes to Neros Mode as he slashes his Katana on Iron Man as he kept on slashing him so much that it's like he's treating him like a training dummy until Iron Man got sick of being his training dummy so he activated Samurai Mode as the w of them then traded slashes that they were equally matched until Iron Man then got the upperhand as thanks to FRIDAY Kizuna's fight patterns were successfully scanned & calculated as Iron Man took advantage of Kizuna's moves. And so Kizuna changes to Taros Mode as he's got Taros' weapons as he kept shooting & shooting Iron Man. Iron Man then turns into his Hulkbuster Mode as he was able to quickly punch, kick, & throw Kizuna around like a ragdoll. Kizuna then changes to Zeros Mode as the 2 were now fighting in strength. Iron Man realized that Zeros Mode's strength is nothing to scoff at so he changed into Stealth Mode as Kizuna tries to look for him. Just as Kizuba searches for Iron Man he was then punched & blasted multiple times as Iron Man kept reappearing & disappearing as when Kizuna tried ro fight back it was too late as his HHG only has 5% left. And so Kizuna had to surrender as Iron Man won.

>Kizuna Hida:
You did great defeating me again Tony.

>Iron Man:
Thanks, but to be honest you kept mo on my feet this time so make sure you keep training & maybe you might best my Model Prime armor. (Shows his fist for a fist bump).

>Kizuna Hida:
Don't worry Tony, I will. (Does a fist bump with Tony).

And so it was now lunch as Tony & Bruce sits with their other classmates & schoolmates as they all talked about what they're all gonna do in thanksgiving as the characters with families can visit each other. This kinda made both Bruce & Tony kinda sad but they changed their faces from sad to normal as they never really had parents when both their parents died at a young age but they just did everything they could to move on. (Timeskip) It was now Thanksgiving as Bruce, Tony, John, & Rhodey were in the mansion decorating as they'll celebrate Thanksgiving on their own as they had everything prepared. Alfred & Happy helped out as they all do what they can. As everything was prepared they all sat down as they all told each other of what they're all thankful for. They all told each other of what they're all recently thankful for as Bruce was thankful that he's still doing his job as Batman, Tony was thankful that he still has his friends with him, the same can be said for John & Rhodey as they all treat each other as brothers. And so they all digged in. They weren't the only ones enjoying thanksgiving as so many were celebrating too as they're all having fun aswell. Then the quartet started talking about politics as they even discussed of what they'll all do as Bruce & Tony figured something extraordinary.

>Tony Stark:
So you see guys, me & Bruce here tried using both the Space Stone & Boom Tube Technology to create a portal back home. However we're still trying to perfect it as not only we can't get back home with what we have yet but our Universe is far from this 1 so we're gonna need more things to create a portal & get us back home.

>Bruce Wayne:
But for now all we can do is save this world from the villains that we'll all be fighting as this whole war is something more dangerous than we might've ever faced thanks to Ultron being added. And the reason how Ultron got here was because it also took time & materials to get to this universe so he might have a problem going back home aswell.

>John Stewart:
Alright then, we'll just have to protect this world.

>James Rhodes:
And if we can't save this world, then we'll just have to avenge it.

And so they all nodded as they agree to become heroes while trying to find a way to get back to their home.

To Be Continued