Chapter 29: Ultron's Invasion Part 1

Meanwhile at Vatlantis both Arbiter Empress: III & Alexis sees Ultron preparing his army as they're all finally prepared for battle. Also Aribter Empress: III found out about Ultron, Alexis, & Westcott's plan & when Westcott died she joined in the plan as she wants the same thing too as now she gets to be in the same plan. And back when everyone was preparing Nayuta Hida also found out about their plan but through eavesdropping but before she could escape it was too late as Ultron had her soul siphoned thanks to the Soul Stone as the Trio made a cover up story which the others believed as they said that Nayuta Hida was a traitor that she was planning on giving information to their enemy & other shit as they believed that & Ultron told them the reason why he killed her through his lies as now their scientist is dead. But who needs her anymore considering that Ultron knows more shit than she does. And now at the present not only Ultron' army is finally ready but the rest aswell, including Alexis' Foregnor Kaiju Army as they've already been turned into Kaijus. And so everyone are finally ready as if they're gonna attack Earth then they'll need all the forces they could get. Meanwhile at the University Bruce suddenly predicted something so he was able to hurry to the central control room so that way he can warn the commanders. Back at Vatlantis Ultron & the others are finally prepared for battle.

>Ultron:
(While standing in a starship's bridge as the others looks outside the window while so does he but he was basically infront if them & raises both his arms to the sides) Soon, our plan & dream will all be a successful 1. That I assure you.

Meanwhile at Earth people were just living peacefully & normally as it was not only a beautiful sunny day but there are no violence nor shit as people are actually just living peacefully. Until an alarm sounded off as it's an evacuation alarm as there's gonna be another attack. And so everyone evacuated Date-A-Live Style as the same Old Man & the same Random Guy drives off. Also, the same Random Guy was now working with the Old Man selling hotdogs.

>Author (Me):
Not this alien invasion shit again, I mean why can't aliens be friendly instead of wanting to conquer our world.

>Stan Lee:
(While driving) And if they do act friendly they just wanna trick us so they can probe us all.

>Author (Me):
I guess I could agree with that.

And so the hotdog truck drives off to evacuate too. Meanwhile at the university their radars indicate that this is another global invasion as this is happening again. And we mean it's literally everywhere as Antarctica is involved too as this will be everyone's biggest battle yet unlike last time. And so everyone were told of what's going on so their only mission is to prevent the invasion as soon as possible as Batman, Iron Man, Green Lantern, & War Machine are gonna be separated on this 1 as Batman will protect Australia again, Iron Man will protect Asia alongside Europe & Africa again, Green Lantern will protect North & South America again but minus War Machine, & War Machine will protect Antarctica this time. And the rest have been given orders too as they'll also need big guns for the battle due to the fact that an army of Kaijus are also arriving. And so they all understood the mission so they'll need to move out immediately. And so orders were finally given as everyone goes to their positions. And this is the part were Iron Man & War Machine deploys House Party Protocol & all of their drones as this is a fight they need to win or else if they fail then people will die. And so everyone finally arrives as they see a really huge portal covering Asia, Europe, & Africa as the other 2 portals are the same but in a different size as North & South America is covered with a huge ass portal & so is Antarctica & Australia. And so they see enemy hostiles causing destruction everywhere as all they do is shoot but that's the thing because they're also trying to find the civillians too. Before they could the heroes then arrived alongside an army of their own as Iron Man & the others are lock on a heated battle. Meanwhile Batman arrives too as he's wearing his Final Batsuit to fight off the invasion force. Meanwhile Green Lantern alongside some soldiers & commanding officers with him starts flying their way to their location as Green Lantern then constructed his own army to quintuple the numbers as he creates his own Iron Man & War Machine drones out of Green Lantern Constructs as they follow him. And finally War Machine on the other hand is ready to kick some ass as he ask the soldiers if they wanna live forever & they all said yes in a motivated way as this is a fight they need to win because if they can't stoo this new global invasion then nothing will as he & his army arrives & starts releasing a barrage of firepower & energy blasts as the fight becomes heated too. And so the battle begins as Gridman & Dynazenon starts taking out Kaijus here & there with help from Iron Man's 3FB Armor which is currently being controlled by FRIDAY as she helps them out. Iron Man on the other hand starts fighting off enemy forces as he is in his Uru Armor killing a lot more than what the others killed as Iron Man's kill count was more than what everyone would've imagined but they kept their focus.

>Ichika Orimura:
(Slashes an Ultron Bot) Damnit, this things just keep on coming!

>Kizuna Hida:
(Rips a Magi-Tech Robot in half) Then the more they come, the more they die!

>Shido Itsuka:
(Decapitates a DEM Robot) And atleast Kurumi is helping us out. (Looks at Kurumi & her Kurumi Army).

And so everyone keeps on fighting Australia as Batman is in his Final Batsuit taking out some robots & even rewriting some non-robotic hostiles as he made them think that they're supposed to protect Earth & so they start turning against their own robotic allies as Batman has full control of the enemy's human troops as everyone are lucky to have him in Australia.

>Kenshi Masaki:
(Pilotting his Mecha) That's 1 cool power you got Bruce.

>Batman:
Thanks. And besides, I refuse killing people, either good or evil, but evil robots on the other hand are an exception.

And so they kept fighting alongside the others as Batman always does his thing. Meanwhile Green Lantern starts fighting off enemy forces too as he constructed every single weapon he needs to fight back as he has constructed so many weapons as he was killing a lot. Even Green Lantern's constructed army are doing a good jib too & are useful in this situation as they fight just as good as the other forces with Green Lantern as they're all impressed.

>Bismarck:
I must say, Green Lantern has been doing his job really well.

>Prinz Eugen:
(Looks at Green Lantern with heart eyes) I wouldn't agree more.

Meanwhile War Machine on the other hand is releasing a lot of lead as he's packing heat just like Green Lantern as War Machine starts shooting down every single enemy hostiles in Antarctica despite the freezing cold. But luckily War Machine & his drones & the forces with him were prepared for this.

>War Machine:
(Shows his guns & shoots enemy hostiles) Now this is gonna be a good story.

>Enterprise:
(Shoots a Siren to death) I could say the same thing.

And so the battle is getting heated as no matter how many of their enemies they've killed they just keot on coming as more & more shows up until the enemy's leaders started appearing & joining in the fun as they now fight the heroes & their armies. Meanwhile Iron Man & the others keot on fighting until Ultron alongside some of the leaders arrived as Ultron is ready to give his all against Iron Man as this is gonna be 1 of their greatest battles yet.

>Iron Man:
(Looks at Ultron) Then let's end this once & for all then!

>Ultron:
(Looks at Iron Man) I agree.

And so the 2 of them charges at each other ready to punch each other to the face. (Cliffhanger).

To Be Continued