Chapter 30: Ultron's Invasion Part 2

And so the battle goes on as Batman & Kenshi fights against Zelshione & Dagmyer as this battle is gonna be 1 hell of a battle. Except for Dagmyer as he ended up getting his as kicked easily. Meanwhile War Machine confronts Grabel again 1 more time as they talked to each other 1st before fighting.

>Grabel:
I respect you War Machine, I do. And so I challenge you to fight me.

>War Machine:
I could say the same thing. May the best soldier wins.

And so they then charged at each other as Grabel draws her Gunsword while War Machine draws his Warhammer as they both collided & locked melee weapons at each other as they traded blow after blow either blocking, tanking, or dodging every single swing as they then also fired their guns as they're both armed to the teeth fighting with both melee & range while Enterprise fights off Arbiter Empress: III as they are locked on a heated battle. Meanwhile Green Lantern is met with Aldea as she starts manipulating space around her & starts using it to fight Green Lantern so Green Lantern constructed weapons to fight her off as he blocks & dodges Aldea's attacks & so does Aldea as they're fighting while flying as they dodge attacks from each other. Meanwhile Ultron & Iron Man are finally fighting each other as they both wanted to kill each other so much that their battle is more destructive than the others as they even lifted & used buildings as weapons hitting it at each other or making some fall at each other as they've made the fight look a bit similar to a DBZ Game. And then Ultron used the Power Stone which sent Iron Man rocketting backwards as Iron Man crashed into so many buildings. And so Ultron goes to check up on Iron Man if he's dead until Iron Man appears behind of Ultron & uppercuts him as now Iron Man is wearing his Godbuster 2.0 (You know, Godbuster but with Infinity Stones? I made this idea so deal with it) as Iron Man already ejected from his Uru Armor during the fight when Ultron sent him flying to a mountain back then before Ultron sent him rocketting to a building. And so Iron Man & Ultron are both at their most powerful yet as now they'll see who's superior. And before they coul fight again Iron Man then says the oath to fully prepare himself & now his suit's red colors became Green & his suit's lights turned from blue to green. And so their true battle finally begins as they started punching each others' fist so fast that they kept doing this until they decided to break it & made constructs of their own as they fire powerful projectiles at each other while flying & moving as they either block or dodge them as some projectiles even collided as they both even fired their energy weapons aswell as use the stones as both their illusions punched each other & then disappeared as they even use the time stone stopping each others' time or even reversing them but they were both able to break out of them so they started firing lasers out of their forehead thanks to the Mind Stone. And then they both started powering up their fists & weapons with the Power Stone as they blasts at each other & even punches each other as at 1 point they ended up punching each others' faces at the same time. Meanwhile Batman fights Zelshione as this fight was something that Zelshione wouldn't be able to handle as Batman's Final Batsuit was not only powerful but it has everything he needs for the situation at hand as he easily beats Zelshione like a ragdoll as he even threw her so hard that Zelshione ended up colliding & destroying her own forces' ships in a single hit as now she can't fight anymore so she'll need to retreat & so she did as the rest of the invasion forces at Australia retreated while the others who were controlled by Batman are now prisoners. Meanwhile Green Lantern fights off Aldea & her forces as they both throw & even shoot things at each other aswell as dodging & blocking them. The fight goes on until Green Lantern & his forces are now outnumbered & outgunned as an even larger fleet arrived with more invasion forces. But what's worst was Green Lantern's battery was running low so he did the 1 thing he needs to do. Green Lantern constructs an unbreakable barrier around him & says the oath as he charges his ring to his lantern.