Prologue

The busy and crowded streets of New York makes buzz as Christmas is just around the corner. New York is already filled with colorful christmas decorations, carolers and people dressing up as Santa Claus for the holiday. It was already 7:30 pm and Jennie just got out of the Hospital and pass by the pastry shop to get some bread and other sweet treats for the stock at their house in the next days. As she was paying her phone keeps ringing non stop as if their is an emergency that's happening. She hurriedly fished it out of her bag and answered the phone.

"Hello?this better be an emergency cause if this is not I'll definitely kill you" she joked and got her change and headed out of the shop.

"Just wanted to remind you that you left your personal phone here in my office, and I was just gonna give this to your office but your secretary said you already left" the man responded. Jennie gave her self a mental slap for not remembering her personal phone. Which is the most important thing that she keeps this day.

"Crap. I'm already really far from the hospital. Could you do me a favor and just drop it off at my house. What time does your shift ends today?" She ask and continued walking to their neighborhood.

"It's gonna end this 8:30 or 9 if there is no emergency. But yeah, I'll jusy drop it off at your place once my shift ends. And you better have those macaroons that you baked every holiday seasons or I am not going there" the man jokingly threatened Jennie.

Jennie let out a chuckle" Yeah, yours is already prepared in a box or should I say boxes. Give the other one to Nick and the other two boxes are for your family."

And with that Jennie hung up on the phone and entered her house and was welcome in a warm hug

----‐------------------------
Meanwhile on the other side of the world. The sun shines brightly and you can clearly see the snow and christmas ornaments that are displayed. Kai woke up early because he has a shoot for a variety show that he is part of. As Kai was driving on to the shooting place Chanyeol called him.

"Hello hyung" Kai said

"Yah eodie issnayo?" Chanyeol asked him

"I'm driving to the location right now for my shooting wae?" He turned left and he can now clearly see the location for their shooting today.

"Ani, just reminding you about the final fitting later this afternoon. Can you still make it, is your schedule not tight later?" Chanyeol asked again. Kai turned off his car and got out of it and casually headed to the dressing room.

"Hyung, relax I'm coming later. I already cleared up my schedule so that I can go to the final fitting." Kai chuckled. He knows Chanyeol is stressed since next month would be his wedding already.

He still can't believe that Chanyeol would get married. He thought that he would be getting married first instead of Chanyeol. But he was wrong.

"Okay, the boys are all coming today even Sehun is coming can you even believe that?" Chanyeol laughed.

Kai just chuckled with it" See you later hyung, Bye".

As Kai entered the location he was greeted by the staff and the other host.

"Annyeong Jonginssi" Jisoo greeted him with her heart shape lips.

"Ne Annyeong Jisooya" Kai greeted back with a smile.

"Are you coming later for the final fitting?" Jisoo asked him.

"Ne, how about you?"

Jisoo nooded at him "If you want we could go there together after the shoot" Kai suggested.

"Ani, Taehyung is gonna pick me up later, so he'll probably drop me off at there too"

Kai just nodded in response and walk into his dressing room to prepare for the shoot.

He and Jisoo are part of a variety show that's been airing for 6 months already. Jisoo is dating Taehyung and they've been together for about 5 years now and he can clearly see that Jisoo is happy with him.

For Kai Jisoo, Rosè and Lisa are like sisters to him already, aside that they are all longer in the kpop industry he is actually pretty close to him because of her. Jennie Kim. Up until now the name still haunts her, she still haunts Kai everyday. How he wished he can see her just one more time... but he can't. Even the girls doesn't know about Jennie whereabouts.

It has already been 7 years and he still cant get Jennie Kim out of his mind and life.