Chapter 19

Jongin and I headed in and got a shopping cart "Jongin let me" I said and he then give me the shopping cart.

We were on the milk section which I am looking very hard for this certain brand that I use in baking, which now I think they don't have. "Jongin I think they doesn't have the brand that I was looking for" I said while my eyes are still scanning the milk brands "Are you looking for this one?" With a carton of the milk brand that I am looking for I nodded at him.

"Wait where did you found it?" I asked. He points up at the top shelf where it was put on. The  he motioned his hand that my height was short enough for me to see the milk. Which I just laugh off and we headed to the next aisle.

After a good 30 minute of getting all the baking ingredients and other things that were on my mom's list of what needed to be bought here, we are finally at the cashier paying. I was thinking of what food or treat to bring to my kids when I suddenly remembered that Ria was asking me to buy her favorite milk since we ran out of it last night. Shoot.

I tugged Jongin's shirt he raises his brow at me signalling what do I need "I need to go back to the milk section, I forgot Ria asked me to buy her milk since we ran out of it last night.

"No, just stay here and I'll be the one getting it" he insist but I just shook my head and told him to wait for me.
I quickly went to the milk section and quickly grab 2 cartons of Ria's favorite milk. Thankfully when I went back they were still not finished paying and checking all of the things we bought.

A few minutes after we were done paying which we still bicker since he insisted he was the one paying we I firmly insisted not to since most of the things we bought were from my mother's request. Fortunately Jongin gave up and let me pay. But the cashier didn't accepted my card and clumsy me I forgot to bring my black card so in the end Jongin was the one who paid.

I helped him put what we bought on the cart and we headed out to the parking together.

When we headed out we are shocked at how many flashes of camera were pointed at us. And how many questions were being thrown at Jongin. The typical "are you dating again?" "Who is this girl beside you?"

It was a good thing that we were both wearing our masks. Jongin took off the cap he was wearing and place it on my head so it can help ne cover my identity. He let me in the car first and he was the one putting the groceries that we bought on the car.

I can see how pissed he looks at even if he's wearing a mask. After putting all of the groceries inside he quickly went in the drivers seat and we quickly headed back to the house.

"Gwaenchana jen?" He asks and I assured him with a smile and nod. "How about you?" He just shrug and I chuckled and his reaction.

"Isn't this giving you a deja vu vibes tho?" I said and laughed.

"Wow I thought you'll be angry at me again for what happened" he said.

"Well I am not certainly happy at what had happened. Let's just say I forgot that I'm with a celebrity and thankful that we didn't bring the kids, because if we did I will be angry, but not at you." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You're right thankfully we didn't bring the kids because I was actually planning on bringing Kal with us but he said he was not up to it. He said it was boring" we laugh at what he said but was cut off when his phone rang.

"Could you see Jen who is calling me?"

"Okay" I said. "It's your manager Jongin"

Jongin stopped the car and I handed the phone to him.

"Yebeoseyo?" He said.

"Aren't I too old for that?" He chuckled

"Ne, I know Sajangnim wouldn't be angry at me. Merry Christmas also Jihoon" I looked at his face to see if he's angry or something.