Chapter 9

Jennie's POV

6 hours before

After breakfast ended I left the girls for awhile and went to the hospital to take care of some things for the meeting tomorrow and also sign some papers. It was just a quick trip to my office at the hospital then I headed down to the Cardio-Thoracic department to check if Travis is here. But he was nowhere in sight and he also doesn't have a surgery scheduled. I tried calling him but he's not picking up his phone I have a feeling that he's sleeping or taking a nap cause the nurses said he didn't go home last night cause of a patient and preparing for his conference also.

I went to his office and peeked a little, and there I saw him sleeping soundly. I'm afraid of waking him up cause I believe he just got asleep. Instead of waking him up I just called his fiance Nicholas short for Nick.

"Hello Nick its me Jennie" I said.

"Oh hello to you too Jen, so what are you calling me about is it Travis again? Is he being a pain in your ass again?" He said and that made me laugh hard.

"Oh! No, no I just came by his office and he was asleep, I was just gonna ask him a favor to look after the twins this evening cause I'll be having dinner with my friends" I said.

Nick has the opposite personality of Travis. Travis is kinda strict if you'll first glance at him and he rarely speaks unless needed to or he's with his friends. Meanwhile Nick is a social butterfly, and he's really fun to be with. Sometimes when we go out Nick makes me do these random things that I cannot even imagine that I would do it in my life.

I guess Nick brings out the fun and wild side of me.

"Omy gosh Jen! I'm off this 4pm already and I know Travis is too. So yes I'll tell him to pick up the twins but here's a catch Jen, I'll be going with them also" he said and laughed on the other line making me giggle.

"Ofcourse you can come! The twins have been telling me that they miss already their Dada Nick and don't tell Trav about this but the kids are kinda getting bored seeing Travis' face" we laughed at what I said. The people here in the hallway are weirdly looking at me. I walk towards the elevator and waited for awhile.

"You're such a meanie Jen, but no worries this is gonna be our little secret" he said. We chatted for awhile and I bid my goodbye already when the elevator door opened.

Nick is also a Pediatrician here at the hospital. He just recently worked here after he finished his fellowship at his previous hospital. But him and Travis are dating for a few years now maybe they have been dating for 5 or 6? I'm not quite sure of the year cause I forgot about it.

Travis is my childhood friend and classmate when I was still studying in New Zealand, when I moved to Korea we still kept in touch but due to my hectic schedule I eventually lost communication with him. I just recently met him when the twins was already 2 years old. And now Travis and Nick are part of our family already and I can't wait to witness them make their own family. 

I arrived already at the parking lot and headed directly to my car cause I'm going back home to fetch the girls cause I'm gonna bring them to Bryant Park maybe we'll have our lunch their if they want. When I arrive at my house the girls are already waiting outside wearing their thick jackets cause its getting cold here now since its winter already.

"Okay we're going to Bryant Part girls to have our lunch there" I said and started driving already.

Rose connected her phone on my car to play some music. She mostly played Kpop songs and the girls' new songs also. Hearing the songs makes me missed those times that I was still doing that. Staying up too late at the studio to create songs with Teddy oppa and exhausting and drenching our bodies with sweat just to polish our dance choregraphy. It may be tiring and exhausting to hear but the fun and memories it brought us are priceless. Wish I could do that again but I doubt I can now.