Chapter 13

Today is Chaeyoung's wedding, the dress that me and Aria will wear was already delivered to us yesterday along with the tuxedo's that Kal and Travis would wear.

Travis' conference went well and he also told me that Nick will be flying here in Korea and they're gonna spend Christmas together here. Meanwhile Rosie already texted me the address of the venue for their wedding and Dad sent me a car yesterday so that we have something we can use.

We all woke up early today and had breakfast at the hotel and started getting ready for the event. The girls still doesn't know that I'm coming they've been sending me pictures and videos of them preparing for the wedding. It will be a church wedding since Rosie is a christian so we'll be heading to the church first and next would be the reception venue.

I'm already done taking a bath and also the kids. I'm currently putting on make up and also fixing Aria's hair cause she said she wants to look pretty for her Aunt's wedding and I could not disagree with that. Kaleb is just sitting and playing games in his ipad.

"Mommy choose this color for your eyes" she said pointing at the eyeshadow. Which I agree would compliment my eyes. Now my daughter has a really good taste.

"Okay baby you're all done now, go and sit there, be careful not to ruin your hair" I said she willingly nodded and sat beside his brother and watched what his playing.

Now its time for me to properly fix myself so that I'll look presentable. The wedding is at 10 am and its already 9:30 and I'm quickening up my pace so that we won't be late since the church is a little bit far than where we are staying now.

I heard a knock and its probably Travis. Kaleb went to open the door. "Jen its already 9:45 if we don't leave now we will surely be late" he said looking quite dashing with his suit.

"Wait I'm just putting up my lipstick and-"

"Done!" I said " Kaleb grab mommy's purse and let's go now cause we wouldn't want to be late for Aunt Rosie's wedding"

We left the hotel at 9:50 and when we arrived at the Church thankfully it still hasn't started. The kids wanted to sit at the front but I insisted that we'd sit at the back.

Rosé is so beautiful while walking down the aisle she even waved at us when she saw us. Her parents were even shock to see me but they greeted us as well.

I can see a lot of familiar faces. Literally a lot. Thankfully there isn't any media except the photographers that they hired.

"You may now kiss the bride" Chanyeol kissed Rosie on the lips and we all cheered and clapped our hands even the kids did too.

During the whole ceremony I am really overjoyed that I got to witness this and it would've suck if I didn't and I'll surely regretted if I didn't attend this wedding. Chaeng and Chanyeol's family each took pictures with the newly weds along with familiar faces. Irene unnie and Junmyeon oppa's family, Jisoo and V, Lisa and Jungkook, Nayeon and Kyungsoo. Basically all of our closes friends that are here. Then Chanyeol's group took a photo and I saw Jongin. Looking so handsome in his well pressed tux. It fits perfectly to him.
Other people also took pictures with the couple. The twins were getting impatient already and told me they also wanted to take a photo with their Aunt but I just told them will be taking a photo later at the reception. Some people were starting to leave.

"I would like to take this oppurtunity to take a photo with my members" Chaeng suddenly said and I can hear Lisa telling her that they've already done that. Then when I look at her she is now looking at me and smiling. I smiled back at her the twins wave their hands and smiled.

"I want to take a photo with the four of us completely. Jisoo unnie come up here, Lisa stop complaining and get up here also and" she paused for a bit and looked at me as if asking for my permission.
I smiled at her and nodded "Jennie unnie come take a photo with us and thank you for coming jinjja kamsahamnida unnie" she said that made me laugh and I stood up from where I was seated and walk to the altar. Shock were written on all of their faces Irene unnie's eyes were wide eyes and Nayeon's mouth were literally opened, and I smiled at them as I walk pass them.
But before I could even arrive to where Chaeng is Lisa suddenly came and hugged me.