Chapter 6

The girls look at Jennie and unable to answer her.

"My, my cousin just called and he was asking if we could meet him this thursday cause he's in New York right now also" Jisoo lied. The maknaes nodded at what jisoo said.

"Maja unnie, jisoo unnie's cousin wanted to meet us this thursday since he's also in town" Lisa said.

"Who's this cousin of yours unnie is it someone I know? Minkyung?" Jennie said.

"Andwae he lives in Spain and he's just in New York right now for his work and eomma mentioned to him that we're in New York so he's kinda hoping if we could meet up. But its okay, I'll be fine if I'll just go alone you can hangout with the maknaes" Jisoo smiled assuring Jennie.

"About that unnie I have a meeting on Thursday outside of NYC I'll be in Rochester during that time. So its okay you can all just go and hangout with Jisoo unnie cousin" Jennie smiled at them.

The girls look at each other relief clearly shown on their faces. They headed to the car already since they'll be having lunch now.

They went to a restaurant just near the hospital. Jennie lead then to a secluded area in the restaurant cause someone might recognize them.

Even if Jennie already left the group the girls still did not disband currently they are still in hiatus. Their fans missed them already being in a group but nonetheless they can still see the girls in various variety shows, guesting, magazine covers and sometimes in award shows. The only thing missing was Jennie.

When Jennie announced that she will be leaving the agency and the group their fans were saddened and broken from the news. The fans thought the Jennie would just be resting and take some time off from the media especially the bashers. But 7 years has passed there have still no clue on why Jennie left and where Jennie is and what is her life now.

Jennie's POV

"So do you have any places you'd want to go while you're still here?" I asked them. They stopped talking and think but minutes after they just shook their head indicating that they don't have any places in mind.

"Unnie are you really not coming to Chaeyoung's wedding?" Lisa ask.

"Ani" I said and shook my head "I have work and no one would watch over the kids. And honestly I'm afraid that someone might recognize me there. I mean our friends would be shock that I'll probably pop out after 7 years" I chuckled

"But they'll understand Jen, our friends will" Jisoo unnie said.

"Our friends will. But how about the people?" I ask making them silent at what I said.

"Yah Chaeyoung-ah! Say something to convince Jennie unnie to come at your wedding" Lisa looked at Rosé "Come on unnie, if you're worried about what you'll wear we can find something, you'll be pretty with whatever you wear anyway" Lisa smirked at me.

"Just leave unnie alone, If she will not come then let her be, I respect her decision and besides that's why we're here right? To spend time with unnie just before my wedding just us four, just like before" Rosé smiled at me and I hugged her for what she said. Rosé is still understanding just like before.

After minutes of catching up and endless chitchats with them our order finally came and we started eating immediately.

"Chaeyoung you've only eat so little is there a problem with the food?" I asked "or you don't eat that much now?"

"Ani unnie, the food is yummy its just that I'm limitting or being cautious with what I eat cause the wedding's next week and I don't want my gown not fitting me" she said.
"Or maybe you're pregnant?" Lisa said with wide eyes. Chaeyoung smacked her shoulder at what she said and me and Jisoo unnie laughed at how our maknaes bicker.