Chapter 12

The cold wind welcomed us in Seoul. Snow is sticking on our hairs and you can see the runaway getting slowly covered by snow.

I wore my mask and shade as we got out of the plane and headed to immigrations. I was ask to remove my mask. The lady smiled back at me and said "Welcome back Ms. Jennie Kim" from the way she smiled I knew she knows who am I.

"Mommy its so cold can we order some hot choco or something?" Kaleb said I nodded at him and we went to the nearest Starbucks. Aria is being carried by Travis cause she's sleepy or more like she is already sleeping. We just waited for our orders while also waiting for the car that will fetch us and we'll be straight back to the hotel.

It was a quiet car ride heading to the hotel cause probably we are all still jet lagged from our flight.

"Hello Goodmorning a room reservation for Travis Smith" I said in Korean to the receptionist.

We booked two hotel rooms 1 for us and 1 for Travis. I made it sure to booked it under Travis' name to not cause any fur during our trip. I just want this trip to be somewhat peaceful I guess.

We finally got our keys and they assisted our luggages as we head to our room. I got Aria from Travis' since I know he needs to rest cause his conference is tomorrow.

"Are you sure that you don't need me anymore in handling with the twins?" He ask

"Yes, we're gonna be fine, now rest already and call Nick tell him we already arrive and send my hugs and kisses to him" he nodded at me and went to his room which is the room next to us.

"Could you please just put the luggages here and I'll just settle it from here Kamsahamnida" I lay Aria in her bed and she hugged tightly her stuff toy.
"Aren't you gonna sleep Kal?" I asked him he's just laying in his bed.

"I'm not sleepy mommy and I feel excited at the thought that I'm already in the same city with Dad" I smiled at what he said "Okay if you don't want to sleep maybe we can go stroll around seoul?" I suggested to him but he just shook his head.

"Its fine Mom and besides who's gonna be here for Ria, she'll probably cry when she wakes up and we're not here" he's right.

"Then how about we'll just call your granny and grandpa?" He agreed and jump out of his bed and we headed together to this small balcony. I even asked him if he's okay staying here since it's so cold.

"Annyeong eomma" I said "Annyeong granny" Kaleb said with his american accent which made me laugh a little. He just pouted at me for laughing at him.

"Annyeong where's Aria?" Mom said and searches for Ria. Its facetime by the way.

"She's sleeping granny cause she's tired from the flight" my mom scrunched her eyebrows "Flight? You're not in New York right now?"

"Ani granny, try guessing where we are right now" Kal said plaufully.

My mom answered New Zealand, California, London and Paris. But Kaleb just shook at her everytime.

"Granny we're in Korea right now!" Kaleb said excitedly and mom said "Kaleb you're just lying to me" Kaleb then showed her the view from our balcony "Omo, you really are not lying how come you didn't told granny that you are coming here?"

"Mom said if we told you in advance it would not be a surprise anymore so surprise granny!" Mom laughed at Kal

"Eomma we'll be attending Chaeng's wedding on the next next day. Will you be attending?" I asked her. I heard Rosie also invited them together with Jisoo and Lisa's parents. Lisa's parent can't come since his dad is opening another branch at Thailand meanwhile Jisoo's I don't really know if their really coming.