Chapter 3

Its already 5pm and the girls have arrive at my place already. Supposedly I would come home every day at 7pm from work but since the girls are here I will go home early.

I didn't even get to personally fetch them from the airport since I was busy at work. So now I'm just gonna go home early. I headed down and went to Travis's office cause the kids are with him. After the kids school they would usually go here at the hospital and we would ho home together, but sometimes they would go home straight from school when there driver would fetch them.

I opened Travis office and saw that the kids are watching movies meanwhile Travis is doing some work.

"Kal, Ria come on its time to go home" I said. They were both shock and confused on why we would go home early.

But still they got up without asking any questions and got their bags. We bid our goodbye's to their Dada and hurriedly went to the parking lot.

"Mom why are we going home this early is there any problem?" Kal asked.

I shook my head "Ani, its just that Mommy's friends are here and I am excited for you to mee them" I said and smiled at my kids.

"Friends? I thought you don't have any friends Mom" Ria said that made her scrunch her forehead.

I laugh at my kids "Mommy has friends. Its just that here in New York I dont have that much friends. The friends that you are gonna meet are Mommy's friends from Korea." I said.

They just nodded as an answered. Living here for 7 years is not easy. I have friends though but none of them are at that level compared to my members and unnies in Korea. Just saying the word members is very nostalgic.

After 20 mins cause of the traffic we finally arrived at home. I am so excited cause after a long time I am gonna see them yet anxious too cause I don't know if they'll be able to forgive ne after what I did. If I were in their position I would hesitate on forgiving a person especially if they left you completely clueless.

As I grab the doorknob hesitating if I should opened the door or not "Mom can you please open the door already I need to pee" Ria shyly told me. So I opened the door and we head inside. Ria quickly ran to the bathroom. Kaleb and I put our things already. Its unusually quiet though and I can't see any luggages. Maybe they havent arrived yet? I was planning on calling Rosé when Ria suddenly screamed. I hurriedly went to the living room cause that's where I heard her scream

"Mommy there are strangers at our house!" She shouted. Making me worried more. Kaleb and I ran to her and hugged her cause she was on the verge of crying already. But when I saw tge strangers she was pointing at. My heart melted. My tears quickly began pouring out of my eyes.

"Unnie" it was Lisa and Chaeyoung who said. I quickly went to them and hugged them.
The hugged made me feel at home. They are my home.

"Jendeuki bogoshipo" Jisoo unnie said and hug me tightly.

"Mom who are they?" We were cut off of our emotional scene when Kaleb asked me.

I look at my children and went to them. "Babies they are mom's friend. The one I talked to you that were visiting" the kids nodded at me.

"Unnie, Lisa this is Kaleb and Aria this are my children" I said while pointing at my kids. "Babies this is Aunt Jisoo, Aunt Lisa and you know already Aunt Rosé" I said while pointing at the girls.

Ria and Kaleb smiled at the girls and hugged them. Ria also apologize for mistaking them as strangers. After the short introduction. The kids went to their rooms to finish their homeworks and play. I made tea for the girls and went back to the living room.