Chapter 23

Its already the 28th of December and Jongin and I are shopping for christmas presents since we didn't really bought anyone presents at all. We are planning to give it to them during the new year's eve dinner since Chaeyoung and Chanyeol are also joining us, since they decided to cut their honeymoon short because of work unfortunately.

We left the kids at Irene noona's house to play. Its just us right now and its pretty crowded actually, I am quite nervous that someone might recognized us.

"I think we should give Jisoo unnie some scented candles, she mentioned that she's quite obsessed with those nowadays" I said while clinging my arms on Jongin.

"Okay, how about lisa and chaeng?" He asks.

"I don't know its quite hard to think of gifts" I said.

Our whole day were spent with gift shopping that ended us with multiple paper bags carried. Jongin even insisted to carry it all but I said no, cause its obvious it will be difficult to carry more than 10 paperbags.

"Ni, should we just buy food for dinner?" I said.

"I was actually thinking the same thing but I was hesitant to bring it up to you" eyes still focused on the road.

"Wae?" I asked curiously.

"Well I thought you would think its bad for the twins health"

"You're right but I'm too tired to cook anything and I know the kids would love this" I happily said.

"Okay since we're on this topic of buying for dinner why don't we also buy them some baskin robbins for dessert Ni?" He looked at me and smiled, more like a smile that's asking for permission.

"You're just like your son" I laugh "In the states, whenever we'll just buy something for lunch or dinner he would also asked me to buy something for dessert as well. Now I see where Kal got that from"

Jongin laughed at what I said and acts as if he can't believe it.

We are currently in BR right now buying some ice cream, we have already bought our dinner which is chinese foods.

"What flavor do the twins like?" Jongin asked while holding my waist.

"Well Ria loves cookie dough, Kal loves rocky road so we'll just get 1 quarts of each of those, how about you what flavor would you like?" I looked at him and he's looking and reading the flavors available.

"I'll just have what you'll have, since I'm not really into ice cream" that made me scrunch my face.

"Jinja? Back in the days you loved ice cream" he just "hmm" in response

"Annyeonghaseyo gag kuki banjug, amondeu peoji, beoteo pikan mich banillaui 1kwoteuleul badgo sipseubnida. gomabseubnida" (Hello I would like to get 1 quart of each cookie dough, almond fudge, butter pecan and vanilla. Thank you)

"You still love vanilla" he grin

"Who wouldn't?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

He pinch my cheeks and it made me blush "You still blush when I pinch your cheeks" he slyly said and I just rolled my eyes at him.

Once we were done getting everything, we headed home for dinner. I am pretty much sure that the kids will love this.

When we arrive at Jongin's place, since will be staying here in order for the kids to be close with him. We were greeted by the hugs of our twins.

"Mommy is that ice cream?" Kaleb ask

"Yes, and we got your favorites!!" I told them. They were jumping with glee because of what I said.