Chapter 2

I was suddenly woke up by a call. Ugh don't tell me I have to go to the hospital right now. Without looking at the caller ID I answered the phone.

"Hello who is this?" I said groggily.

"Yah Jennie-yah when are you planning to come see us!" I opened my eyes widely recognizing that voice its been 7 years since I last heard of her voice.

"Unnie we miss you so much come see us jebal" and that voice. Our maknae's voice. Our Lisa.

I jolted from my bed and turned on the lamp beside my bed. I look at the caller ID and saw it was Rose I pinch and slapped myself cause maybe I was just dreaming.

Then I look at the caller again and I was really not dreaming.

"Jennie unnie sorry for waking you up but I really can't keep this a secret anymore" it was Rosé speaking now.

"I understand Rose and it really must've been hard keeping this from them. Hand the phone to them I really missed them too."

"Hello Unnie, Lisa its really been a long time since I last talked to you and I'm really really sorry-" I was cut off short when Jisoo unnie talk

"Just save the explanation when we're gonna see each other" she said and I can hear Lisa and Rose agreeing.

"Just comeback here in Korea unnie and explain to us what happened and hows your life lately" Lisa said.

"I can't go back their I have work here and my life is basically here." I paused hesitating if I'll say that I have a two kids already "Unnie Lisa my kids life are here too" I said and waited for what their reaction would be.

"Unnie I told them already about Kaleb and Ria"

"Ne unnie, and if you can't go here then well go there with you. I'm sure unnie that you know Chaeyoung's wedding will be soon and I kinda feel that you won't be here with us during that time. So maybe well throw Chaeyoung a bridal shower their just the 4 of us unnie don't be worried" Lisa said. The thought of seeinv them makes my heart melt and seeing them after 7 years is like being home.

"I have a job and I know you all have jobs also" I told them. Seeing them would be amazing but they also have their jobs and they can't just leave it there so suddenly.

"Its okay I can take a week off and I'll just make this as an excuse cause my weddings gonna be next week" Rose said and that made me chuckle

" I cleared my schedule for this week up until next week on Rose's so I'm okay going to NYC" Lisa said cooly.

"How about you unnie?" I asked.
"Well we dont have a shoot next week and I only have two meetings to attend to this week but I can cancel them or just make my manager go." She said.

"So its settled then were going to NYC tonight . Chaeyoung-ah book us the earliest flight available tonight" Lisa said

"What! You're leaving SK tonight? But if you'll arrive here I can't pick you up cause I have a meeting" I said

"Its okay unnie we'll just take a cab and besides I already know your address" Rose said. That made me nod and respond to them.

After a few chitchats we decided to finaaly end the call since I also told then that I have work and need to wake up early to prepare breakfast for the kids. The girls said that they can't wait to meet the kids and they are really excited about meeting them.

Kai's POV

It was almost midnight when I was suddenly called to go to the company. Since there are things that were needed to discuss urgently. Heck I don't even know what's to be discussed.