Chapter 15

The drive back to the hotel was really quiet, especially that the kids are now sleeping at the back. I keep on glancing at Jongin but his eyes are fix on the road so I let him be cause he was also driving.

Once we got out of the car he carried Kal on his shoulders and "Do you want me to carry Aria?" He ask

"Ani, I can manage" I timidly smiled at him. We did not enter the hotel lobby since I know it will cause a commotion since he is still active and well known in the industry.

I press the 7th floor since our room was situated in that floor. Travis also texted me that he will be home early in the morning since they celebrated for the success of the surgery.

As we got closer to our room that's when nervousness hit me. My hands were starting to tremble and I tried not to since it might wake up Ria.

I opened the door with the hotel keycard. I lead the way on to our room where the twins are gonna be sleeping. Jongin laid Kal at his bed and I also did the same thing to Ria. I removed both of their shoes and sandals, also Kal's coat. Then I went to get their pajamas in the cabinet and changed their clothes.

Jongin was just watching me as I changed the clothes of my kids... our kids.

I was finally done changing them and gave kisses on their forehead before signaling Jongin that we should head out.

"Do you want water, wine or something?" He just shook his head at me and I nod as well.

I got myself a glass of red wine cause I know I'll be needing this.

"I didn't expect that you like wine now" he sat at the couch that was overlooking the view of the city.

"People change I guessed?" He just chuckled at me and I sat next to him. We're a few inches a part and none of us are even talking.

"Jen, if this is what happened years ago, I forgave you already so no need to apolo-"

"Ani, Jongin-ah what I did to our friends especially to you was unforgivable" I sip at my wine and smiled bitterly.

"Seeing you all forgive me now and understanding me, welcoming me as if nothing happened made me even more guiltier. I- I didn't want to leave Jongin, I just had no choice" a tear escape from my eyes and I quickly wipe it off my face.

"What do you mean you didn't have a choice?" He curiously asked.

I smiled looking at the view, the bright lights of the city "My Father didn't want me to become an idol, he was opposed to it. He wanted me to become a doctor or a businnesswoman cause I am the only heir. I persuaded him, me and my mom persuaded him really hard cause I don't really want to go to Florida to continue my study. It took awhile but in the end he agreed, but we had a deal."

Jongin was just attentively listening to Jennie. After years of questioning himself why she suddenly left he would finally know the reason why she left

"My Dad agreed that I became a trainee but we had a deal our deal was after I debut I should not renew my contract 7 years after. Being the naive girl I was before I immediately said yes. I mean that was the closest thing that I can do in order for me to become a trainee."

"I flew back to Korea pursued my studies here while my parents were on abroad mom would still visit me but not often while I can only see my Dad if I was going to abroad or were in vacation out of the country. I debuted with my members and thankfully the people love us, I was so happy and ecstatic with me debuting and achieving my dreams that I didn't noticed that 7 years had passed already."

"You were on military service that time you and Sehun, before I left we saw each other remember? I was planning on telling you that I'm leaving, but I was afraid. I was afraid that once you'll tell me to stay I would stay, and I can't stay, I promised my Dad that I would took over the company."