backstory

so basically yn came up in the box nearly 4 years ago and ever since then her and newt have hated each other they would call each other names and tease one and other so they hated it when everyone shipped them together

~about yn~

yn is the only girl in the glade she has long y/h/c and lovely y/e/c and ever since she came up in the box her and newt were enemy's she has a brother in the glade and its Gally her best friend is Minho and Ben, she likes to play games like tag,hide n seek and other stuff with chuck and the other gladers she uses words that are basically swear words that they made up that they call glader talk she uses words like shuck,shank,clunk,slim it,slint head and jacked they call the new person who comes up in the box once a month greenbean/greenie or newbie they all call the forest the deadheads and yn likes to always scare every single greenie that comes in the box and minoh and her find it hilarious.

~about newt~

newt was the greenie a month before yn came up as soon as he came up he was confused annoyed and very very sad because he had no hope so 1 month in and the day yn came in the box he was running the maze and he found the tallest wall he could and jumped obviously his legs got caught in the ivy and he was stuck he did an ear piercing scream minoh found him and ever since hes had a limp.

~AN~

hey guys sorry this is short this is my second story anyway tell me if you like it ! okay bye guys :)