The babies

Im nearly 9 months pregnant now and let me tell you as much as I love the whole pregnant look I just want these babies to leave now.

It's been hard without newt but the others have been a big help.

Minho, Thomas and gally built loads of baby furniture and got some from abandoned shops.

Brenda and Sonia went out and found loads of baby clothes for them.

And we have a whole space set up for them in my hut/house.

See the reason I'm saying hit/house is bc I've got a bedroom then I have a kitchen a bathroom and a living room.

I'm sitting on my sofa that we found in a abandoned furniture shop.

When I feel a sharp pain go through my stomach.

"Ahhh Brenda!" I shout worried.

She comes running in.

"Yeah are you okay" she says out of breath.

"No I think the babies are coming" I say.

"Oh okay well that's alright we just have to take you into the medical cabin" she says (idek if the medical cabin is real I just made it up tbf)

We walk over to it and I lie on the bed.

"Your probably gonna wanna be productive like walk or something bc it hurts just sitting there" she says.

"Bren how do you know all this stuff?" I ask.

"Erm well 2 yrs ago me and one of my friends were pregnant and these nurses said and did all this for us" she says.

"Oh where's the baby now if you don't mind me asking" I ask.

"No no it's fine the nurses took him and said he had to go to someone more mature but that's wicked for ya" she says.

"I am so so sorry" I say.

We finally escaped wicked and they just gave up so I don't have to worry about that but what I'm thinking is what newt would be doing right now if he was here.

He'd be walking around with me and giving me drinks cuddling me, kissing me, looking after me.

god I wish he was here right now.

The pain starts to hit so Brenda gives me something that gets me high.

As Brenda starts telling me to push I see newt standing by the side of my bed telling me it's okay.

I must be hallucinating but I love it.

The babies are born and Brenda tells me that it's one boy and one girl.

She passes them to me.

"Welcome to the world Ivy-rose and Luke" I say crying.

"You've already named them?" Brenda says.

"Well me and newt named them"

"But newt didn't know you were having twins" she says.

"He wrote me a note when he got bit and he said he's been having these dreams that there twins and we name them ivy-rose and Luke" I say smiling.

"Aww that's adorable listen he's always with you"

"I know thank you" I say actually meaning it.

Everyone comes in to see them and they all compliment them.

Baby Ivy looks so much like newt and Luke looks exactly like me.

I miss newt but I do believe that he is with me in spirit.

Time skip
The babies are 3 months old now and they have gotten big Luke is the biggest since he is the oldest.

Everyone has been a great help.

I've got loads of pictures of newt from an old camera there was an abandoned shop that could print them.

I also have taken loads of pictures of the babies.

I think the twins have helped me with grief so much.

Gally is the best uncle.

I was going to name Luke after Chuck since he was like a child to me but when newt chose Luke in the note I remembered that Chuck said that if I ever have a baby boy to name it luke.

The babies

An This is quite a short chapter but yeahAlso happy birthday for tomorrow VintageWanda11 hope you have a great day wish you the best

An
This is quite a short chapter but yeah
Also happy birthday for tomorrow VintageWanda11 hope you have a great day wish you the best