Heartbreak

YNS. POV
me and Teresa had so much fun last night we watched films and the babies slept all through the night.

We go to have breakfast with everyone else as we always do in the morning.

I sit luke in his high chair and Teresa's got Ivy in hers.

I feed Luke but I'm not hungry so I skip breakfast.

It's really hot today and the boys found this lake so we're all going down there and the kids are in their little swim suits and floaties.

I've got my swim suit on and it's a lovely light blue swim suit that shows a lot of skin.

I dropped the baby weight really quick actually I was self conscious and I worked out everyday.

I'm the last to arrive so as soon as I get there all eyes are on me.

Especially newts.

I sit on the floor and start to blow up Luke's floaties.

The gally grabs Ivy and starts playing with her she's laughing so much I smile.

He helps me blow up the floaties.

Then i grab Luke gally takes Ivy and we go in the water.

I put Luke on the edge and hold out my hands so he falls into them.

He does and he starts laughing and smiling.

"He loves it haha" Teresa says.

"Aww I know it's adorable"

"I want one" she says hinting at Thomas.

"Dream on Teresa sorry baby but I'm more than enough for you" Thomas says.

I laugh.

"Would you ever had more Yn?"

"Depends, I would if it's with the right person and right now I haven't found the right person" I say.

"Well you did" she says pulling a face when she realises what she said.

She was about to say sorry when I cut her off.

"Yeah but he died" I say.

"Yn I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it"

"It's fine honestly" I say smiling reassuring her.

Gally wants to go play with the others so he passes me Ivy.

"Hello baby come to mama" I smile at her.

I start jumping around and the babies love it.

I can feel eyes staring at me.

I look and it's newt.

He sees me notice and he walks over.

"You look so familiar i can't put my finger on it though" he says.

"Listen newt I know the truth of where you know me from and if i tell you I need you to promise you won't be mad or shout at me" I say.

"Okay I promise"

"Your the boy who died the one who's the right person and the one who was the love of my life your my babies dad"

"That's impossible you said he was still dead" he says shocked.

"Because I thought he was and when you came back and you couldn't remember me I thought there's no point getting my hopes up so I let you live your life"

"No I don't believe you your lying because your jealous of me and Isabella and you want someone to look after those stupid kids of yours because your a slut and got knocked up now you need to stick them on someone!" He shouts.

"No newt you don't get it"

"No you don't get it fuck off bitch and don't speak to me again" he says walking to his friends.

I get out the lake and me and the kids go back to the house.

I lock the door.

And put the kids in the play area.

I feel myself going faint because I haven't ate anything in a couple days I've been busy.

Plus I sometimes forget.

"Shit" I say.

I feel myself pass out.

TERESA'S. POV
I see yns gone she must have gone home I walk to her house and hear the babies crying.

She never leaves the babies crying.

Somethings wrong.

I shout the boys bc somethings wrong.

I look through the window and see smoke she must have left the oven on or something.

Minho and Thomas try to kick the door down.

Then newt comes up.

"What's happened?"

"It's Yn somethings wrong I think she's passed out"

He goes over to the door and knocks it down.

We go in and see fire I grab the babies and run outside while the others help put out the fire and get Yn.

Minho carries Yn out and puts her on the bed in the medical room.

They put the fire out and loads of stuff is destroyed her house needs to be rebuilt.

The majority of the baby stuff survived the fire because it was on the other side of the room.

Yns clothes and some of her Decoration is fine.

But everything else is not salvageable.

NEWTS. POV
I look around her house and see a photo I pick it up.

It's a picture of me and her kissing.

She was telling the truth.

Well now I feel horrible.

AN
hope you likes it newt regrets what he's done now oh well he's gonna have to grovel haha :)