Like im not here

Y N.  P O V
It's been a week since Teresa came up and let's just say me and newt haven't spoke since then.

He hasn't even looked at me so today I'm going to pull him for a chat.

I walk over to him.

"Newt can we talk?" I ask.

"Hold on Teresa wants to talk to me ill speak to you later" he said walking away.

Alby started a meeting for everyone.

"Okay so as everyone knows there is a new girl so we need new rules to make sure she feels safe and protected" alby starts.

Oh great talking about her yet again.

"So newt is sharing a hut with her to make sure no one try's anything and everyone needs to be warm and welcoming to her and if I find out you've been rude your going in the slammer" he says and everyone agrees to be nice.

Ever since she came up everyone's forgot about me it's like I'm not even here.

Minho has replaced me with her, Newt keeps flirting with her, Thomas has just stopped talking to me all together and Chuck only plays tag and hide and seek with her now.

I feel like I'm being pushed out and im not wanted here.

"Okay also we have a set of rules for her and Yn anything she wants from your stuff you have to let her have since she doesn't have anything" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah of course I do" I say annoyed.

"I beg your pardon?" He says.

"She needs everything she wants from my stuff no piss off I have my privacy she's not the only girl you kicked me out of the hut instead of kicking newt out and let us share the hut which would make more sense and then you say I have to do whatever she says no alby I'm sorry but I'm the nicest way possible piss off" everyone gasps shocked as I walk out.

I go to my hut and lock the door.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Hey sis it's me" I hear gally say I open the door.

"Hi" he looks at me with a sympathetic look.

"You okay your little outbursts earlier was quite shocking" i nod.

"Oh and also newt told me to give you this" he passes me a note.

Dear Yn
Sorry but I can't be with someone as selfish as you I mean you have to put yourself over others and that's quite bratty so I'm sorry but I think we should break up plus I kinda like Teresa sorry for leading you on but I did honestly like you but I think I like Teresa a bit more I hope we can be alright but bye
-Newt

I sigh and roll my eyes before crumpling it up and throwing it away.

Gally leaves soon after that so I decide to go for a swim in the lake.

I get my swimming set on and put my hair in braids.

I jump in the lake and start swimming.

I don't know why but swimming kinda calms me down when I'm mad I get interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

I turn to see Teresa.

"Hey sorry about earlier I didn't mean it I was just mad" she shrugs.

"It's okay to be honest I think they we're taking the piss anyway why are the asking so much of you?" She asks.

"I don't know but If you do want anything we can share" I say she smiles.

Time skip
I'm sat at the dinner table by myself with an apple.

I finish it and I look around to everyone giving me dirty looks.

I just ignore them and look over to gally who's giving a death stare to someone he's sat next to.

I walk over to the gardens to work and I start wrapping vines.

When I hear someone come and stand next to me.

"Listen when I sent that letter I was mad at something I didn't mean it and I didn't think of your side, albys asking a lot and that's not fair on you so I'm sorry. do you wanna give me another chance? I completely get it if you don't" newt says.

"Newt it's fine I forgive you but I won't forget it so remember that" I say pointing at him smiling.

He looked relieved and kissed me.

I kissed back but people can see us so I pull apart after a bit.

"Newt people can see us" he smiles.

"I know I asked alby and he said it's fine bc he trust us and he has always shipped us" he says laughing at the last bit.

Newt decided he wants to share a hut with me instead of Teresa and explained that he was just being friendly and he didn't really like her and in the letter when he said he liked her more he didn't mean it he was just mad.

Me and newt are sat in bed when he has a smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"You look hot rn" he says I blush.

"Newt stop it" I say laughing.

(One thing leads to another and they get busy let's just say)

A N
This chapter was interesting ig also I'm shite at smut and I've never done it before so I didn't do it mainly bc I cba but also bc it wouldn't be good :)