Gender reveal

Teresa is determined on having a joint gender reveal because Brenda's figured out how to know the gender with the ultrasound.

But honestly I don't know if I want to know but I don't want to upset Teresa she's been a bit of a pain bcs in her pregnancy she's chose to act like a momzilla if that's even a word.

Me and newt are stronger than ever and I love him so much. I am huge and I am also 8 months pregnant. (Huge time skip Ik)

Luke is still my little boy but he's getting less clingy and more independent and idk if it's the hormones but I was really upset. Newt says not to be upset bcs hes being independent and that's good but idk.

Teresa is definitely having a gender reveal but when I told her I'm not sure I want one she respected it and says well you can if you want. She's also making me help her with hers.

Yesterday I fell right on my arse while trying to take a box to where Teresa's GR is because I twisted my ankle and newt went berserk. He told me I should've asked for his help.

I said I was fine but he insisted on me and Teresa sitting down with the kids while him and Tommy do the work.

Seeing all this happening makes me kind of want to know what my baby is.

"Newtie?" I say.

He comes running over.

"Yes my love?"

"Can we have a gender reveal?"

"Of course whatever you want baby" he says and leans down to Kiss me.

"Thank you!" I say excited.

I am so glad newt said we can have a GR bcs I've secretly wanted one for ages.

Plus I kind of have a name for a girl.

Minho comes walking up to me.

"Hey shortcake heard your having one too"

I nod smiling.

"Awh hope it's a girl bcs then me and her will be besties like me and you" he says kissing my cheek.

Yes me and Minho are that close he's my one true friend me and him have never argued or not been friends.

"Min you do realise I have two other kids and one of them is a girl"  he nods.

"Yes but I want a baby girl and I'll spoil her she'll love her uncle min" he says smiling.

"Yes she will if it's a girl or boy regardless there gonna love you min" i say.

He laughs and goes back to helping Thomas.

This time gally comes up to me.

"God sis 3 kids are you trying to give me a heart attack your younger then me" he says.

"Just bcs you ain't knocked no one up doesn't mean newt can't knock me up" I say laughing he scrunches his face in disgust.

"Plus gal your the best uncle ever you'll be fine with another" he nods.

Then he goes over to his girlfriend Lana I absolutely love her she is like a sister to me she looks over to me and smiles I wave back.

She sits by me and Teresa.

"Making the men do the work eh" we both laugh and nod.

"Well yes and newt has forbid me to do anything bcs yesterday I was carrying a box to here and I tripped and sprained my ankle" I say she looks at me and shakes her head.

"God Yn your clumsy" she laughs.

"You should've heard newt I heard him shout from across the safe haven" Teresa says laughing.

"Oh I did I picked up silly girl ,don't do that, are you trying to injure yourself or worse the baby" she says.

I nod my head no matter how caring newt is he gets really mad and it kinda scares me.

He knew how scared I was yesterday and he carried on screaming I was crying by the end of his shouting speech.

He walks over to me.

"Hey love listen I'm sorry for shouting yesterday I'm not sorry for what I said bcs I was worried but I am sorry for shouting" he says and kisses me.

"it's fine lizard"  he nods and walks away.

See with the gender reveal this is what's gonna happen Teresa and Tom is gonna go first she's gonna cut a cake and then me and newt are gonna pop a balloon to tell us what ours is.

Teresa and Tom are holding the knife together and jacobs on the stool in the middle of them the cut it and pull it up.

"ITS A BOY!" Tom shouts everyone cheers.

Now it's our turn I have one balloon in my hand with Luke in the other and newt is the same with a different balloon.

I sit Luke on a stool so he can reach and he pops it.
Pink flying everywhere.

"ITS A GIRL!" I shout.

I jump up and down and hug newt and the kids.

Luke and Ivy are both excited for there new baby sister.

"Riley Minnie y/l/n"

An
Ahhhh a girl and we're naming her after Minho YESSSSSS I was gonna throw in another name that's after gally but I don't know what I'd put anywho hope you liked the chapter cus I did :)