Different

NEWTS. POV
I realise I messed up saying all that shit to Yn so I'm gonna try and make a relationship with her again even though I remember nothing.

But the only problem is I'm with Isabella and I like her so I won't break up with her for a girl who might have had a relationship with me.

I just wish I got my memory back so I'd know the truth.

I go to Thomas.

"Hey tom" I say.

"Hey lizard"

I swear it was like I had a shot of lightning through my body.

"Where'd you get that nickname from?"

"Oh why?"

"Because when you called me it, it was like a shot of lighting going through my head to my toes" I say confused.

He thinks then smiles.

"I think I know how to get your memory back" he says.

"Well how?"

"By saying and doing stuff you used to do"

I nod yes.

"We may as well try it we've got nothing to lose"

We run off to Minho.

When we get to him he's with Yn.

"Hey Yn any chance we can talk?" I ask.

"Whats there to talk about? You don't believe we were ever together and I respect that" she says refusing to look into my eyes.

"Please"

"Fine" she walks over with me to a place where no one is.

"I am so so sorry for saying that stuff I should have listened and heard you out if you'd like I'd try to go back to how we used to be like as friends"

YNS.  POV
he really just asked that? Haha who does he think he is.

"Yeah I don't know newt"

"Why?" He asks.

"Bc your not who you used to be"

"What do you mean I'm the same person"

"No your not"

"How?"

"Your different!" I shout.

"How am I, I'm the person I used to be I still have the same hair and I still have the same eyes so how am I different"

"Because the newt I knew loved me and would quite literally die for me and not say the shit you've said since you got here, the newt I know would've acknowledged me and the newt I know wouldn't be doing this begging and trying to convince me I don't know who newt is and he'd know I was right because I knew newt better than he knew himself"

"Maybe I've always been like this you just didn't really know me" he says.

"That's where I know I could never have a relationship with you unless you got your memory back" I say in disbelief.

"What's that supposed to mean"

"It means that my newt isn't horrible and would never ever say I was the problem and try and make out I was the bad person! Now if you'll excuse me I have my children to get back to" I shout and walk off.

He really made my blood boil he wants to be friends is he joking!

Teresa saw how mad I was.

"What's he want?" She asks.

"Where are the babies" I ask looking around.

"Minho and gally took them to play now what did he want?" I nod.

"He was basically spreading shit saying I'm sorry I should've believed you and he said if you want I'd like to go back to how we was as like friends" I say.

I see Minho heard.

"You and newt have never been friends" he laughs.

"I know and he would know that if he knew us and he was the same person"

"Wait what do you mean you were never friends didn't you date?" She asks confused.

"We dated but we've never been friends we've hated each other since I went up in the maze for 3 and a half years we hated each other until Thomas came up and we started dating we've never been friends though" I explain.

"Oh would you be friends with him if he apologised and did something for you" she asks.

"No" I shake my head no.

"How come?" Thomas who's just joined us sat down.

"First of all why is everyone eavesdropping but second I won't because he's not the same he's different"

"Well he did lose his memory" Thomas says.

"No he just lost memory of me that cannot be a coincidence he still remembers you, Minho, gally and even Teresa he has known you guys what 2 years he's known me for about 6 and still he forgets me"

"He's known Minho and gally for basically the same amount of time as you"

"Yes them I understand but hes known you two for less"

"Would you forgive him if he got his memory back?" Teresa asks.

"It would take a lot of grovelling but after he did a good enough gesture then maybe" I say.

They all nod.

"But it's not only me I've got to think of it's the twins as well I mean they have no dad I have to do what's best for them so I've gotta go for someone suitable and a good dad figure and I know old newt was a great dad but new newt is a arsehole"

They don't say anything I think They're shocked that me and newt went from the cutest couple ever to me calling him a arsehole and saying I won't ever forgive him.

AN
this chapter is okay I just wanted to get it done bc people wanted me to do the next part hope you like it :)