Memory

MINHOS  POV
(Shocker am I right)
We have been trying to help newt get his memory back for 3 reasons.
1) we HATE Isabella.
2) we miss Yn and newt together.
And
3) newt is curious what the truth is.

So our first approach is nicknames we are calling him every nickname Yn calls him or used to.

"Newtie" thomas says.

"It sounds familiar but I didn't get that lightning through my body like last time" newt says.

"So lizard is the only thing that does that?" I ask.

"Yep" we nod.

Then we start telling memories but we think it might not be working because its not Yn saying it so I go over to her.

"Yn please can you help us?" I plead

"With?"

"Trying to get newts memory back"

"I don't know min I don't know if I can speak to him after yesterday" she says.

"Please you'd get your newtie back"

"Okay okay fine" she gives in.

YNS POV

i said i would help the boys because the truth is i think i want the old newt back im sick of new self-absorbed newt who has a bitchy girlfriend.

Teresa told me he broke up with isabella to try and focus on getting his memory back shes already moved on and is being a lot nicer actually.

she has a crush on gally my brother she came and asked me a load of questions about him and you know since shes being nicer i thought i may as well tell her.

i walk over to where the boys are and they ask me to do anything i think will help newt get his memory back.

the first thing i say is just reflexes.

"so lizard you ready to do this?" i say.

he looks at me.

"have you ever said that to me before?"

"yeah loads of times why?"

"because it happened again" he says.

"sorry im a bit lost what happened again?"

"nothing just keep saying stuff we used to do and used to say" i nod.

"remember the set of rules alby made for everyone when i came up?" i laugh.

"what were the rules?" thomas asked.

"Dont touch yn unless she wants to.
i couldnt have any relationships.
if anyone did anything to me the get banished" i rolled my eyes at the silly rules.

"that rings a bell actually" newt says.

"min go get my pictures from my house" i tell minho.

he gives me the pictures and i pull out all the ones with newt in which was the majority of them.

i put a picture of me and newt when i was pregnant and i was smiling from ear to ear and newt was staring at me in awe.

then i showed him more photos and his eyes glossed over.

teresa came over saying the babies woke up and are crying for me.

"hope that helped with your memory a bit but ive got to go sorry bye boys" i say walking to my house.

NEWTS POV

little did she know i remember everything.

those pictures and her telling me the story behind them i remember everything.

i also remember what to do when shes mad to get her to forgive me.

but this time im gonna step it up a bit.

i go up to thomas and teresa.

"hey dont tell yn but ive got my memory back and im planning on doing something for her tonight would you two offer to watch the babies and just say its because you wanna practise or something?"

"of course man but what you planning?" tommy asks 

"something i did back in the glade but better" they both smile and nod yes.

i go to set up.

i put rose petals all the way from her house to the pond because the sunset at the pond is beautiful i sit a blanket on the floor and make  mini picnic just like before and i wrote a note or her 

dear yn 
this is the second letter i think ive wrote im really sorry before and i want to make it up to you so at around 7:00 would you please follow the roses and youll see me if you dont want to thats fine ill be waiting for you and i hope youll come.
love newt 

i wrote the note and posted it through her door.

its 7:00 now and im a bit doubtful.
before i know it, its 7:30 i get ready to pack up when i see her walking towards me in a lovely dress.

"i didnt think you were coming" i said.

"i wouldve been here ages ago but teresa made me change and everything sorry" she explains.

"no no its fine you look great" 

"you dont look too bad yourself lizard" i smile.

she looks behind me and sees the setup her eyes look over to me and she realises.

"you got your memory back?" she says shocked.

i nod smiling at her.

"when!" she says now smiling herself.

"earlier when you helped" 

she runs and jumps in my arms  instantly wrap my arms around her.

"im so sorry for everything ive done im sorry i left you and im sorry i wasnt here with you but im here now and i love you!" 

"i love you too lizard i love you too!!" she says excitedly.

AN
he got his memory back finally i dont really know if i should carry on this story i dont know if i have anymore ideas but please tell me if i should carry on with it :)