The best apology ever!

N E W T S  POV
It's been 3 weeks since the whole situation and I know Yn said she forgives me but I want to do something nice for her.

so I get up at 6:00am before she wakes up and go deep into the deadheads.

There's these flowers here that are really nice so I pick some.

I make it into a little bouquet for her and ask frypan to make her favourite breakfast.

Every month they bring a big box full of treats and chocolates for when Yn is moody or on her period and frypan leaves them in the kitchen.

They also send up wine and alcohol.

I set up a little table next to the one sunny part by the lake with a lovely view and put the flowers in the middle of the table.

Then I put her favourite breakfast (what ever you fancy tbf) with a bowl of her favourite fruit.

Strawberry's, mangos, grapes, apples and pineapples I also put a bowl of chocolate next to them so if she wants she can dip them in there.

I put some fairy lights up and check the time it's 7:30 she normally wakes up at 8ish.

We both have the day off today so we're fine.

I go, wake her up and tell her to close her eyes she's got my hoodie on and it's massive on her.

We get there and she gasps.

"Omg newtie this is so cute" she says hugging me.

Y N S. POV
Newt wakes me up and I slide his hoodie on why is he waking me up at this time.

He makes me close my eyes and walks me to somewhere.

I open my eyes and see this adorable cute picnic set up with these lovely flowers.

I gasp. "Omg newtie this is so cute" I say hugging him.

When I said I forgave him yesterday I didn't rlly mean it but now this is so amazing I forgive him fully people make mistakes and he's just gave me the best apology ever.

"I wanted to do this to say I'm sorry for yesterday" he says.

"Lizard this is THE BEST APOLOGY EVER!" I say happy.

He smiles.

"Where did you even get all this stuff" he shrugs.

"That's my secret" he laughs.

"Newt i love you" I say smiling.

"I love you too love" he says picking me up spinning me.

We eat the food and go and see the others.

Gally comes walking up to me.

"Hey sis you look happy" I smile.

"I am newt did the sweetest thing" he nods and listens to the story.

"Just wanted to tell you that Teresa and Thomas are dating" he says laughing.

"Omg good for them it was only a matter of time" we laugh.

A N
Hello just wanna say they aren't gonna be leaving the glade anytime soon bc I'm planning on doing smth that doesn't work if they leave :)