Chapter 1.

If you were to tell Kid Takemichi he'd spend his days time Traveling he'd giggle and be excited wanting to grow up quicker so he can experience the time Traveling himself.

If you were to Tell adult Takemichi, he wouldn't believe it. He would assume you did drugs or drank too much, although that changed when he was pushed onto the train tracks and ended up waking up in his past body twelve years ago. Now in all honesty, when he first experienced that and saw his past looks he cringed so hard it was slightly visible.

Though of course thats all in the past, he learned what he needed to do and completed those tasks with quite a few trial and errors. He definitely did not do those tasks without getting hurt, it was so common that past takemichi got hurt from his fighting no one batted their eyes. And to be honest, that hurt and at first he didn't know why sure his friends would be worried but when takemichi's injuries weren't seen as life threatening they would just laugh, and sometimes that hurt more then the wounds itself. When he was released from the hospital he knew he was Running out of time.

So you must be wondering...Is that it? Has Takemichi's adventures ended?
Of course not, that'd be silly wouldn't it?
His story hasn't ended yet.
It is no where NEAR finished.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When Takemichi "woke up" he expected to be in his old home and expected a phone call from Naoto Like usual but he got the exact opposite.

He didn't expect to be now stood in the middle of some dark street. Now takemichi isn't stupid, even a baby could guess he was in the middle of running from something.
That's when he realised, he seemed to be gripping onto a piece of paper a letter if you will. He was even more confused now, lifting up the letter he gives it a quick scan.

His face of Confusion quickly turned into terror and he didn't hesitate to continue booking it down the street, the once peaceful quietness was now filled with his quick footsteps and heavy breathing. Although he just came back confused he could piece a few things together and at the moment he needed to get the fuck out of there. But where could he go? Hell he doesn't even know where he is he literally just came back to the future just to be in a random street.

Takemichi Quickly turns a corner and keeps running, he can't stop.
"Shit, Shit, Shit"  he mutters, he begins to feel a little bit of hope when a hotel pops into few. "I can probably stay there for a few days while i try to figure all this out" he thought, a small grin appearing on his face as he picked up the pace before pausing outside the entrance to catch his breath.
He takes one more breath which is the type where he is mentally preparing himself.

He enters the building but finds it empty which is weird considering there is always ment to be someone at the front desk, wether that's the receptionist or a security guard who would've finished their rounds. But No there is no one there not a soul in sight, if the building didn't look so clean and furnished he would've assumed the building was abandoned but everything looked in place there was just no people inside. He raises a brow clearly confused and worried and looks around once more incase he missed anything but no, nothing changed.
He flinches when he feels his phone in his back pocket begin to vibrate at a very quick pace, Takemichi didn't even realise he had it on him. He takes out the phone hoping it to be Naoto but he knows it won't be him Naoto isn't the type to randomly spam someone unless it was a Huge emergency, His concern grows when he sees a bunch of messages still come through by multiple different Unknown Numbers, all of those messages raging from being chill, concerned, overly happy or some angry. Alot of them asking where he is, like said before takemichi isn't stupid he isn't about to give away where he is that's just asking to be kidnapped or murdered.

Takemichi lets out a mixture of a grunt and groan slowly getting more and more annoyed by the whole ordeal and the messages are yet to stop. If they continue at that rate he's considering smashing his phone, the only thing currently stopping him is the fact he won't be able to afford a new one any time soon not while he's currently on the run. But at the moment that's the least of his problems and he has many questions, from what is said on the letter he can guess who's messaging him. He still doesn't know why their so attatched though, they seemed fine when he left so what changed? Hell Only Chifuyu know about Takemichi's ability when he left, did he not keep his promise and told the others?

Though Takemichi being the kind boy he is he can sympathise. If they do know about his abilities and then he ends up randomly leaving he can understand if their upset but only to an extent. Him leaving doesn't excuse their behaviour, with that he does feel slightly guilty but not enough to just turn himself into their trap because thats exactly what they want right? Trying to use his own kindness against him how stupid.

He hates to admit it but those messages are starting to get to him, what he means by that is..its actually starting to creep him the fuck out. Not that he wasn't creeped out before because he was he is just 1000% more creeped out.
Because one of the unknown numbers is slowly describing the area takemichi is currently in which clearly indicates they know where his is and thats not good at all.
He scowls a little putting his phone back into his pocket and doesn't hesitate to quickly leave the building, if they know where he is he needs to leave now.

He quickly begins to jog down the empty street, Only one thing on his mind..Don't get caught. He doesn't plan to get caught, not now not ever he'd rather sell his soul then get caught.
After a while of running he begins to slow down, if they're following him he should be quite a head for now, unless they're slowly following behind on motorbikes but lets not be negative. If that was the case he would've heard them anyway so there is no need for him to be worried at the moment. All he needs to do is Lay Low.

Takemichi finds that hard to do though, he's probably the worst at hiding and sneaking about. As long as he keeps moving for now he won't need to hide he just needs to get away and he'll do that very soon he is sure of it.

Taking a quick shortcut Takemichi cuts through one of the Alleyways, he makes it out to the other end and is faced with another empty street but is definitely more lit up then the last one he was Running through. As soon as he steps out the alleway he can make out two figures in the distance, since it's lighter then before he can clearly see the two.
One with short hair and the other with a mullet, both dyed with a mixture or purple and black.
His brows furrow "Wasn't that the look the Haitani Brothers had when they were in Bonten in a different timeline?" He mutters under his breath
Both men haven't seemed to spot Takemichi yet

"Why are the Haitani brothers here? Well its quite obvious seeing some bodies on the floor, but still im surprised seeing them looking like their in bonten again...what if they are?"

Authors note:
Hey Guys!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter.
Thank you guys for the reads and votes!
It may not seem like a lot but it means so much to me so thank you!
Way longer Chapter then yesterday.
I have school Tomorrow so future chapters maybe posted later in the evening if thats okay with you guys:)
I plan for this book to be quite long so Comment your ideas! I may use them in the future plot;)
Anyways remember to eat and hydrate yourselves, Love you all<3

{Word Count: 1429}