Chapter 24.

"So here's the temporary Plan For Now Takemichi, You're simply going to stay in the shadows and avoid going into shady places where they most likely will be just until we can figure out a better Option."
Naoto Puts his cup down looking away from the window he was looking through and looks over to Takemichi

Takemichi Nods "Yeah I understand..But like i said they seem to have eyes everywhere. Everyone Knows them and if they were to threaten someone they would probably spill anything they know about me. So it's going to be hard to just stay in the shadows. It's Not like I can just stay in some place forever, ill need to go out into public eventually so we can get a proper plan into Motion"

Naoto lets out a hum "Yeah I can see what you mean..Well That's all we can do at the moment until we can figure out something better"

Takemichi Lets out an Annoyed Groan "this..No Everything at this point is so stressful it's not even funny. I'd Rather be working my Shitty 9 to 5 Job then dealing with this shit"

Naoto Sweatdrops and Chuckles a little bit "Everything will sort itself out eventually, Hell Maybe Mikey and the rest will see that the way they acted was wrong when you're away from them"

Takemichi Shakes his Head "Mmmh i don't think so" He grins "I bet My Life and Soul that they won't change, when i was with them they had no regret for anything they did. And believed what they did was right" he probably shouldn't be betting his life but atleast he's turning a negative situation positive..Sort of??

Naoto Looks at his Watch and frowns "It's Late Now Takemichi Lets go stay by a nearby Hotel"

Takemichi Raises a brow "Why Can't we go to your place?"

Naoto looks at him equally Confused "Takemichi My Place is in Shibuya, Were In Roppongi. Im here visiting friends"

"Oh So Were still in Roppongi? I thought when they drugged me and knocked me out i though they'd take us somewhere else"

Naoto Shakes his head "Yeah No like i said were still in Roppongi- Wait they drugged you?"

Takemichi Nods with a hum "Mhm Yeah, i have No fucking clue what with but i was out for a while...Did i not Tell you this??"

"No you didn't tell me you were Drugged Takemichi how can you miss such an important detail??"

Takemichi shrugs Smiling Sheepishly "i guess it just slipped my mind, Well at least You know Now!" He says Quickly

Naoto Sighs Shaking his head in Disappointment "Just Cmon Let's go to a nearby Hotel before we stay here any longer then we need too"

Takemichi Nods And both of them standing up walking out the cafe already having paid in advance.

"I can't Believe you got yourself into this Situation Takemichi"

Takemichi Looks over At Naoto "huh? How is it my fault?" He huffs frowning "It's Not like i said hey Yeah i want you all to go crazy and kidnap me"

Naoto Laughs Slightly "Clearly You're Kindness And stubborness was enough to make them go mad"

"It's not like i could just change my personality, even if i could i know for a fact ill end up slipping and giving something away"

"Well You're Right About that Takemichi, You Suck at keeping things secret and just hiding things in general"

"I can't argue with That Naoto Cause you're correct on that"

Naoto And Takemichi Suddenly Walk by another Two People, one extremely Tall and one Shorter. At first Takemichi thought it was Draken and Mikey but if it was those two, Mikey would've know it was Takemichi and would have Tackled him by now so it mustn't be then then.
Then it clicked for him, Did they just walk by Kisaki and Hanma? What the hell are they doing in Roppongi? Well that's the least of his Concerns
"Cmon Naoto Let's pick up the pace, it's getting cold and im tired"
And Takemichi Begins to walk quicker, confusing Naoto But he doesn't say anything

"Ne, Kisaki don't one of those men we walked by look Familiar?"

Kisaki Didn't even Glance at Hanma "Which One are you on About?"

"Not the One in the suit, The Man who is in the Casual Clothing"

"Hm You're right On that..It Kind Of looked like Takemichi."

"The last time we saw Takemichi he Had Blonde Hair not black"

"That's Because he dyed his hair Blonde, Black Is his Natural Colour Hanma" Just Because Kisaki used to Dislike Takemichi doesn't mean he doesn't remember when they were kids back then Takemichi Had black hair and He doubts his parents would've dyed it black. Therefore Black must be his Natural Colour

"Hanma Call someone to get some information on that man, Get them to confirm it's Takemichi"

Hanma Nods with a grin, Looks like Takemichi is falling right back into their hands..Just like Last time.
And with that Hanma Pulls out an expensive looking phone and calls someone

"You didn't really Think You escaped Us already Did you Takemichi?"

Authors Note:
Hey Guys! I hope you enjoy Todays Chapter!! It looks like we're getting into some more Drama!

Also after reading some of Y'all's Comments ive decided I won't kill Naoto Off but he'll be added to The Crazy Harem. That seems fair to me don't you all agree??

This Chapter is definitely alot shorter then the last chapter but i hope thats okay:)

Remember to Hydrate and eat!
Love you all<3

{Word Count: 939}